The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im up for anyone wanting to be friends with Ryou!!!!

@SgShallow Sounds good. I'll put the same in, then I think we're done. As for the twins getting more aggressive, that would definitely concern Danny and he'd probably step in if he got wind of it.

@Gladis Aya-chan kawaii ^^ (I don't actually know any Japanese beyond a few scattered words, so my apologies for the grammar or lack thereof) Also: My character, Danny Chance, is a half-japanese metamorphmagus - a shapeshifter with no need for wand or potion to change his form. He is also, in default form, pretty handsome. With Aya's talent for stalking, she seems like just the girl to notice and catch him in the act, forcing him to cut a deal with her to keep her from telling anyone. Does that sound like it could happen to you?

I know a... basically no Japanese at all, buuut I know a little. Of you mean that she is cute, it would be Aya-chan kawaii desu. XD I believe so, at least, o.o *has had Japanese class like... three times*.

XD Sounds like a fun idea. Be ready to be stalked. >:3 It'll be fun have her fujioshi mind at work~ "T-t-they're shaking hands?!
OMG, there hs to be something between then!" -w-

General

Name:
Ryou Sol

Also Known As:
Ryo, Sol

Titles:
Lazy Genius

Birthday:
February 11th

Nationality:
Korea

Species:
Witch

Blood Status:
Half-Blood

Blood Type:
O+

Astrological Sign:
Aquarius

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
(Romantic towards girls, Sexually attracted towards men)

Past/Bio:

About Him/Her

Personality:

Performers are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Performer generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Performers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Performer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

You are a calm person who is considered almost fearless by some. You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry. You very rarely feel depressed and are usually in a good frame of mind. You do not feel nervous in social situations, and have a good impression of what others think of you. You often resist any cravings or urges that you have, but sometimes you give in. You are poised, confident, and clear-thinking when stressed.

You genuinely like other people and openly demonstrate positive feelings toward others. You make friends quickly and it is easy for you to form close, intimate relationships. You find the company of others pleasantly stimulating and rewarding, and you enjoy the excitement that crowds provide. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You lead a leisurely and relaxed life. You would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. You enjoy some excitment and risk taking in your life. You experience a range of positive feelings, including happiness, enthusiasm, optimism, and joy.

You are a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. You are reasonably interested in the arts but are not totally absorbed by them. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You are eager to try new activities, travel to foreign lands, and experience different things. You find familiarity and routine boring, and will take a new route home just because it is different. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity.

You naturally assume that most people are fair, honest, and have good intentions. You believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You do not enjoy confrontation, but you will stand up for yourself or push your point if you feel it is important. You feel superior to those around you and sometimes tend to be seen as arrogant by other people. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity.

Often you do not feel effective, and may have a sense that you are not in control of your life. In general you tend to be disorganized and scattered. Your sense of duty and obligation is average and although you are mostly responsible you can sometimes be unreliable. You are content to get by with a minimal amount of work, and might be seen by others as lazy. You have a reasonable amount of will-power and are able to follow through on tasks that you feel you need to complete. You can be distracted however and have been known to procrastinate. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Adventure
-
-
-
-

Dislikes:
-
-
-
-
-

Hobbies:

Fears:

Strength:

- Hard to Embarrass
- Cool, Calm, and Collected

Weakness:

- Pushover
- Narrowminded
- Oblivious

Talents:

Appearance

2ylpxms.jpg

Height:
5'9

Cup Size:
None

Skin Tone:
Light Coffee
(Like after adding six or eight creams)

Eye Color:
Bright Blue

Hair Description:

- Color:
Brunette
- Highlights: Blonde
- Length: Cheek
- Style: Shaggy, Layered
- Worn: Down, side swept with pins

Extra:

- Scars: None
- Piercings: Three, Eyebrow Piercing, tongue piercing, and surface piercing
- Tattoos: Yes, he has a tattoo that runs up his entire back
- Facial Features: Traingular head shape, Distinct handsome features
- Scent: Coffee
- Other: None

Relationships

Father:

Mother:

Siblings:

Relatives:

Family Line of Work:

Family Background:

Best Friends:

Friends:

Love Interest:

Enemies:

Education

House:
Hawkridge

Best Core Class:
Defense Against the Dark Arts

Worst Core Class:
History of Magic

Elective: {Third years and up only!}
Deviations

Quidditch: {Yes or no? If yes, what position?}
Keeper

Extra-Curricular:
Music

Magic

Wand:
- Length:
11 1/2
- Flexibility: None
- Wood: Ashwood
- Core: Phoenix Feather

Pets:
Vinegar
[spoili]
885168786.jpg

[/spoili]

Boggart:
Werewolves
[spoili]
terriblejustterrible.gif

[/spoili]

Animagus:
Red Panda
[spoili]
red-panda19-1024x768.jpg

[/spoili]

Patronus:
Hare
[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]

One-Eyed Jacqueline Thibodeaux.

How lovely. He's gonna get stalked too. <3

@Gladis: I laughed so hard at that AMV XD

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Namnlöst-2.png

Kyoukai-no-Kanata-image-kyoukai-no-kanata-36205657-500-342.jpg

My Immortal
Bring me to Life

blue_divider_squares_by_monacomac-d54qkp0.gif

B A S I C S

Name
Hiromi Tachibana

Also Known As
"Don't you dare call me the latter!"
Tachibana-san, Hiromi, Hi-kun

Titles
None Yet

"If I were female I'd be the dancing queen."

Birthday
February 17th

Nationality
Japanese

Species
Wizard

Blood Status
Pureblood

Blood Type
A-

Astrological Sign:
Aquarius

Male

Sexual Orientation:
"Sex is sex."

Pansexual

tumblr_mu300mmpP11qku247o1_500.gif

H I S T O R Y
Hiromi was seven when his parents passed away. While he won't tell anyone exactly what happened that night, it is obvious that he somehow blames himself for the incident. Of course it wasn't him who murdered them. They passed away in a fire- presumably caused by onebi- a type of Japanese fire demon reminiscent of will-o-the-whisps, burning to the ground along with their shrine. Why Hiromi survived the fire but his parents did not, most likely pure luck- but no one knows for sure. He was found several days after the incident deep in the forest, far away from the burnt down shrine. They brought the poor boy to the police station and questioned him several times- but no matter how many questions they asked, the shattered child couldn't really give them a straight answer. Eventually the incident was written off as an accident and there was said no more about the case.

Hiromi was sent to live with his relatives in Tokyo. While they were kind of him and treated the boy as though he were their own, it took a long time for Hiromi to feel at ease. It was only natural that a child who'd just lost his parents would need time to get over their horrific deaths. Eventually he came around, however, and though he never truly forgot about the incident, he managed to live with it (more or less). He adores his cousin very much, and treats her as though she were her sister. Considering for how long they have been living together at this point, they might as well be siblings anyway.

While he wasn't very happy about the move to America, there wasn't much Hiromi could do about it. They moved the same year he turned eleven, and thus his parents decided to enroll him at the nearest Wizarding School, which just so happened to be Lavaeudeen Academy. Two years later, he was joined by his cousin.

Hiromi likes Lavaeudeen Academy. Even if he has a somewhat hard time making friends due to his sarcastic and somewhat unfriendly nature (to some even coming off as arrogant), his witty humor makes up for it and he's still been able to make contact with some. It saddens him somewhat that this will be his last year (as far as I understood?) and he doesn't really know what to do with his future so... he's simply set out to enjoy his last year at the Academy. All the while his past lingers in the back of his mind, however. Will it keep him from achieving his goal? Or will he finally push his fears aside and let himself grow up?

tumblr_static_tumblr_mvhvjz3uij1qlcw9co1_500.gif

I N S I D E

Personality

Positive Traits
✔Alert: Being aware of what is taking place around me so he can have the right responses.
✔ Decisive: The ability to recognize key factors and finalize difficult decisions.
✔ Diligent: Investing my time and energy to complete each task assigned to him.
✔ Ambitious: Determined to be successful, rich or famous.
✔ Brainy: Very intelligent, especially in an academic way.
✔ Witty: Being clever and funny, making funny quips off the top of your head.
✔ Caring: This is not a side he shows many, but you might get to see if you hang around him for long enough.
✔ Protective: Of his loved ones.

Negative Traits
✘ Frustrated: Feeling annoyed and impatient because you are prevented from achieving something.
✘ Obnoxious: Rude, offensive, or unpleasant.
✘ Stubborn: A stubborn person is not willing to change their ideas or to consider anyone else's reasons or arguments.
✘ Terrible Loser: Does not under any circumstances want to lose/is grouchy when he does.
✘ Competitive: Liking competition or inclined to compete. Sometimes to the point where it becomes a fault.
✘ Closed: He doesn't often show his true self, but instead hides behind a mask of wittiness and sometimes a bad attitude.
✘ Trust Issues: Unable/has a hard time relying on other people.

Warm Weather
Teasing People
✔ Napping
✔ Showing Off
✔ Food
✔ Ayako
✔ School
✔ Pretty/Cute Girls
✔ Handsome/Cute Boys
✔ Owls
✔ Reading
✔ Scarves

Flirting
✔ Challenges

Dislikes
✘ Cold Weather
✘ People with much bark but no bite
✘ Social Dancing
✘ Whiny People
✘ Brocoli
✘ People harming those he cares for
✘ Losing
✘ Cheating
✘ Liars
✘ Crabs
✘ Sleeping with open windows
✘ Liars
✘ Talking about his past
✘ Reminiscing about his parents
✘ Larger Scale Fires
✘ Onebi

Hobbies
☠ Reading
☠ Playing the Piano
☠ Studying Mythology
☠ Collecting Seashells and Rocks
☠ Teasing People

Fears
☠ Fire
☠ Onebi

Strength
☠ Quick Witted

Weakness
☠ Fire
☠ Terrible Loser

Talents
☠ The Student: Hiromi didn't stay on top of his classes even at a young age without a reason. He is studious and ambitious- not only knowing what goals he wants to achieve, but also how to achieve them.
☠ The Priest: He knows his way around old Japanese charms and connotations, and also has a vast knowledge of Japanese folklore. Furthermore, he knows how to put some of a shinto priests knowledge into practice.
☠ The Collector: Hiromi likes collecting things- his room is filled with all the crap he finds. The one thing that he collects continuously and puts most focus on his seashells and rocks, though.
☠ The Swordsman: He has been practicing kendo since a very young age.
☠ The Master of Paper: Folding Origami has been a hobby of Hiromi's for a long time.

tumblr_mv4v3xRLGg1s4hbkyo2_500.gif

O U T S I D E

Height
174 cm

Skin Tone
Ivory

Eye Color
Greenish Gray

Hair Description
- Color: Ebony
- Highlights: Navy
- Length: Neck
- Style: Short
- Worn: Brushed

Extra
- Scars: A large burn scar covering a large portion of his back. Another one running across his chest. Two smaller one's on his left ankle and one of his shoulder.
- Piercings: None
- Tattoos: None
- Facial Features: Triangle shaped face, high cheekbones, handsome.
- Scent: Seawater
- Other: No

tumblr_mwkm48ikt71sq9yswo1_500.gif

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Father: Mashiro Tachibana [Deceased]
Mother: Ayano Tachibana [Deceased]
Siblings: None

Relatives
Katsuo Takashiro [Uncle - Mother's Side]
Rosemarie Takshiro [Aunt - Mother's Side]
Himeko Takashiro [Aunt - Mother's Side]
Ayako Takashiro [Cousin - Mother's Side]
Satoshi Takashiro [Cousin - Mother's Side]

Family Line of Work
Shinto Priests

Family Background
Hiromi's family has been in charge of the Tachibana shrine for only the gods know how long. Several generations back, the locals started considering the temple 'cursed'. This was mainly due to the fact that it had a tendency to burn down to the ground. Not once. Not twice. But over and over again. Back when people still believed in the supernatural, it was deduced that the temple had somehow gotten cursed by the local onebi. People started spinning tales about how visiting the shrine could result in the visitors getting cursed too, and as the generations passed, the shrine became less and less popular.

Nevertheless Hiromi's family continued to carefully care for the shrine. It was custom that the eldest wizard child would take over the shrine and care for it. It didn't matter that people no longer visited. It was their jobs as priests. Yet Hiromi was never given the chance to succeed his father. The shrine burned down in a fire which also took the life of his parents- a fire that would once and for all put an end to the Tachibana shrine.

Best Friends
None Yet

Friends
None yet

Love Interest
None Yet

Enemies
None Yet

tumblr_mxnuccDNjN1qlcw9co1_500.gif

E D U C A T I O N

House
Hawkridge

Best Core Class
History of Magic

Worst Core Class
Herbology

Elective
Alchemy

Quidditch
Keeper

Extra-Curricular
Ghoul Studies

tumblr_musfthMbLf1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

M A G I C

Wand
- Length: 19 cm
- Flexibility: Inflexible
- Wood: Ginko
- Core: Dragon Heartstrings

Pets
Melwick
Armin_zps4e3da174.jpg

Boggart
Onebi

Animagus
Fox
z597442.jpg

Patronus
Horse
horse_patronus_by_tribalchick101-d6u1c09.jpg

tumblr_mvuv0d27fq1rdfsmyo1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hana and Junnabee
@Gladis Let it be done! XD In most relationships Danny would be the lively, outgoing one, but compared to Aya he's practically the Kyon of their friendship: Dragged along and pointing out the absurdness of it every step of the way. That said, he will have his moments. For some reason I can't help but picture them having a wizard duel over RokuShi vs. AkuRoku (Danny representing RokuShi).

@Vio Again, Ryou seems complicated and it would be best to get an impression of him by seeing him in action, but overall the first impression is that Danny would get along well with him - they're both Performers, outgoing and friendly, independant and a bit impulsive. Seems like the grounds for a great friendship.

@Gladis Let it be done! XD In most relationships Danny would be the lively, outgoing one, but compared to Aya he's practically the Kyon of their friendship: Dragged along and pointing out the absurdness of it every step of the way. That said, he will have his moments. For some reason I can't help but picture them having a wizard duel over RokuShi vs. AkuRoku (Danny representing RokuShi).
OMG, yes. X,D I can totally see it working out like that. :3 Should they already know each other or get to know each other during the course of the RP?

Hm, I'm thinking they know of each other from the start, being in the same club, but the spark (stalking, discovering the secret, striking a deal) will come early in the RP. It'll be fun!

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Hm, I'm thinking they know of each other from the start, being in the same club, but the spark (stalking, discovering the secret, striking a deal) will come early in the RP. It'll be fun!
Sounds like a good idea. ^^
Muuu, now I just need to finish her history and the majority of Hiromi's CS -w-

OMG @Nat... you're Norweigan? *^*

Awesome! You guys got storm too lately, or is it just us?

There was one, but not in Stockholm where I live. Well... at least it wasn't as bad here. -w-

Oh yeah. If anyone is interested, Anthony is open for relationships/friendships etc.

Reactions: Esmeray
Last edited:
Has this role play started/are you accepting new players?

Status
Not open for further replies.