The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SgShallow
@Justaddnutts
@IceQueen

I looked through all seventeen pages and the three of you have incomplete character sheets.

@Justaddnutts I realize you are the GM for this role-play but you've been waiting just about over a month now to get enough characters for the role-play. Clearly it isn't going to happen any time soon, and I would hate to see this role-play loose moral because it took so long to get started. You can easily NPC quiddtch matches, so waiting for more quiddtch players isn't necessary. I suggest finishing the character sheets already present and beginning the role-play now while you still can.

Also have you thought about possibly creating a class schedule to direct the flow of the role-play?

I also noticed "wolf" patronus and aminagus is actually reoccurring a lot in character sheets. I advise to change that to make the role-play a little more diverse or at least forbidding it in any more character sheets.

That's all I have -w-

I know. I have been waiting until I have time to get my COPY button fixed, and HALELUJIA! Its fixed X3 so I will be finishing him up within the next few days.

Reactions: Esmeray
@Vio To true. I've been mulling over how to handle it for the last couple days and I have to agree it's time to get going. To be honest it's taken so long for a IC up because i've been a tad overwhelmed. But i will work to have it up late tonight early this morning.

so this will be kind of a last roll call for everyone: You are allowed to make more characters and still join, however we will be starting. If I have yet to add you to the list direct my attention to this and i will fix it.

Also, The idea of a class schedule seems a little over my head. If anyone would like to help or just flat out make one please feel free too.

In reference to the wolf thing, i will not be enforcing anyone changing theirs, but i will strongly encourage anyone willing to do so.

• Love
@Vio To true. I've been mulling over how to handle it for the last couple days and I have to agree it's time to get going. To be honest it's taken so long for a IC up because i've been a tad overwhelmed. But i will work to have it up late tonight early this morning.

so this will be kind of a last roll call for everyone: You are allowed to make more characters and still join, however we will be starting. If I have yet to add you to the list direct my attention to this and i will fix it.

Also, The idea of a class schedule seems a little over my head. If anyone would like to help or just flat out make one please feel free too.

In reference to the wolf thing, i will not be enforcing anyone changing theirs, but i will strongly encourage anyone willing to do so.
Wolf thing?

The issue where there seems to be a surplus of wolf patronus and aminagus

I am making the capitan of the Foxcrest, though he is not done yet.

Do any of you know what those places are called that have captive breeding for like endangered species and stuff? I cant figure it out and I kind of need the proper name for Effie's background. ALSO! Anyone like Effie so far? She's a third year so anyone wanting to be her friend is like....really wanted and welcomed LOL

I will be making a second character as well who is in Quittdch :P

Animal farms

@CreepyShutIn

Here is what i put in for family and backgrounds
Relatives: Muggle americans, aunts uncles and cousins. Japanese Magi , Aunts uncles and cousins. Both sides of the family are kind enough. The Muggles on their dads side are a little pushy, and the boys generally don't have much in common with them. Other than the love of video games. Spending Winter and Summer breaks in Japan the boys love visiting and learning their Japanese heritage. Even if they butt heads with the kids on that side of the family.
Family Line of Work: William is an executive in a shipping company and Izumi runs a small spa
Family Background: Their Father is an american muggle while their mother is a witch of Japanese origin
Best Friends:(First year N/A)
Friends: (First year N/A)
Love Interest: (First year N/A)
Enemies: (First year N/A)

@SgShallow Sounds good. I'll put the same in, then I think we're done. As for the twins getting more aggressive, that would definitely concern Danny and he'd probably step in if he got wind of it.

@Gladis Aya-chan kawaii ^^ (I don't actually know any Japanese beyond a few scattered words, so my apologies for the grammar or lack thereof) Also: My character, Danny Chance, is a half-japanese metamorphmagus - a shapeshifter with no need for wand or potion to change his form. He is also, in default form, pretty handsome. With Aya's talent for stalking, she seems like just the girl to notice and catch him in the act, forcing him to cut a deal with her to keep her from telling anyone. Does that sound like it could happen to you?

No love for Effie ;-;

@Vio Just went back and read Effie's profile. She seems a bit reserved for Danny's taste, so it's unlikely they'd hit it off right away, but I know he'd respect her confidence and independance. More than that I can't say just yet, she seems complex and it'd be easiest to get a feel for her by watching her in action once the RP starts up fully.

@Justaddnutts I finished the CS. Best friend, enemy and love interest areas are intentionally blank, as he's not quite that close to anybody yet and doesn't have any predetermined enemies. If it needs anything else just let me know and I'll see to it.

@Vio Just went back and read Effie's profile. She seems a bit reserved for Danny's taste, so it's unlikely they'd hit it off right away, but I know he'd respect her confidence and independance. More than that I can't say just yet, she seems complex and it'd be easiest to get a feel for her by watching her in action once the RP starts up fully.

@Justaddnutts I finished the CS. Best friend, enemy and love interest areas are intentionally blank, as he's not quite that close to anybody yet and doesn't have any predetermined enemies. If it needs anything else just let me know and I'll see to it.

Haha, yeah my characters a generally complex. I like trying to make them as real as possible.

I am getting close with Kyle~

I may create a male, but right now I'd like to focus on Carly

Alright~ I will create a guy when I get back... maybe. Any who, I will probably be gone for 4 hours.

General

Name:
Ryou Sol

Also Known As:
Ryo, Sol

Titles:
Lazy Genius

Birthday:
February 11th

Nationality:
Korea

Species:
Witch

Blood Status:
Half-Blood

Blood Type:
O+

Astrological Sign:
Aquarius

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
(Romantic towards girls, Sexually attracted towards men)

Past/Bio:

About Him/Her

Personality:

Performers are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Performer generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Performers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Performer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

You are a calm person who is considered almost fearless by some. You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry. You very rarely feel depressed and are usually in a good frame of mind. You do not feel nervous in social situations, and have a good impression of what others think of you. You often resist any cravings or urges that you have, but sometimes you give in. You are poised, confident, and clear-thinking when stressed.

You genuinely like other people and openly demonstrate positive feelings toward others. You make friends quickly and it is easy for you to form close, intimate relationships. You find the company of others pleasantly stimulating and rewarding, and you enjoy the excitement that crowds provide. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You lead a leisurely and relaxed life. You would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. You enjoy some excitment and risk taking in your life. You experience a range of positive feelings, including happiness, enthusiasm, optimism, and joy.

You are a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. You are reasonably interested in the arts but are not totally absorbed by them. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You are eager to try new activities, travel to foreign lands, and experience different things. You find familiarity and routine boring, and will take a new route home just because it is different. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity.

You naturally assume that most people are fair, honest, and have good intentions. You believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. You are guarded in new relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about yourself. You will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of your time you feel that they are imposing on you. You do not enjoy confrontation, but you will stand up for yourself or push your point if you feel it is important. You feel superior to those around you and sometimes tend to be seen as arrogant by other people. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity.

Often you do not feel effective, and may have a sense that you are not in control of your life. In general you tend to be disorganized and scattered. Your sense of duty and obligation is average and although you are mostly responsible you can sometimes be unreliable. You are content to get by with a minimal amount of work, and might be seen by others as lazy. You have a reasonable amount of will-power and are able to follow through on tasks that you feel you need to complete. You can be distracted however and have been known to procrastinate. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Adventure
- Origami
- K-pop
- Fall
- Teasing
- Quittdch
- Flying
- Traveling
- When it rains

Dislikes:
-
Spring
-Basements
-
-

- The Subject History

Hobbies:

- Flight

Fears:
- Basements and Cellars
- Dying Young

Strength:
- Hard to Embarrass
- Cool, Calm, and Collected
- Hand Eye Coordination

Weakness:
- Pushover
- Oblivious
- Allergic to Pollen

Talents:
-
Quittdch
- Flight

Appearance

2ylpxms.jpg

Height:
5'9

Cup Size:
None

Skin Tone:
Light Coffee
(Like after adding six or eight creams)

Eye Color:
Bright Blue

Hair Description:

- Color:
Brunette
- Highlights: Blonde
- Length: Cheek
- Style: Shaggy, Layered
- Worn: Down, side swept with pins

Extra:

- Scars: None
- Piercings: Three, Eyebrow Piercing, tongue piercing, and surface piercing
- Tattoos: Yes, he has wing tattoos that starts mid back and extends out towards his arms
[spoili]
tumblr_m8wxzep6cA1rd4uoko1_500.jpg
[/spoili]
- Facial Features: Traingular head shape, Distinct handsome features
- Scent: Coffee
- Other: None

Relationships

Father:

Gi Eun-sol

Mother:
Yoko Eun-sol
(Japanese)

Siblings:
Ahn Jae-min
Kim Seon-ah

Relatives:

Family Line of Work:

Family Background:

Best Friends:
Hiromi

Friends:
Hiromi
Effie
Ayako

Love Interest:
None

Enemies:
None

Education

House:
Hawkridge

Best Core Class:
Defense Against the Dark Arts

Worst Core Class:
History of Magic

Elective: {Third years and up only!}
Deviations

Quidditch: {Yes or no? If yes, what position?}
Keeper

Extra-Curricular:
Music

Magic

Wand:
- Length:
11 1/2
- Flexibility: None
- Wood: Ashwood
- Core: Phoenix Feather

Pets:
Vinegar
[spoili]
885168786.jpg

[/spoili]

Boggart:
The Thing in the Basement
[spoili]
Basement_Door_by_damenFaltor.jpg

[/spoili]

Animagus:
Owl
[spoili]
13.JPG

[/spoili]

Patronus:
Butterfly Swarm
[spoili]
borboleta_by_nathanmiranda-d5wk69g.jpg

[/spoili]

One-Eyed Jacqueline Thibodeaux.

Last edited:
Alright, so I went through the pages again, and did a count of how many girls and boys there are. So far, after IceQueen and I make our next characters, we will have an even amount of boys and girls.

Also I would like to make note that the Wolfthorn house is lacking in members compared to the other houses, and suggest that if anyone plans to make more characters then the Wolfthorn could use some love!

This is assuming that Nuts has his information up to date at the first page <3

However, Jack and Elise where pulled from the rp

Status
Not open for further replies.