The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went ahead and updated my list to include Anthony Espina. I'll probably do the same for any other new characters as they come, so long as there's enough in the bio to work with.

Name: Thomas Wulfherz
Also Known As: Krieg
Titles: The Stone Wall (
Steinmauer)
Birthday: April 18th
Nationality: Austrian
Species: Human
Blood Status: Mostly-Pure Blood (Family kept Bloodline going but had to intermarry to keep from inbreeding. Married into other Wizarding families.)
Blood Type: O+
Astrological Sign: Aries
Sexual Orientation: Straight-Hetero

Past/Bio:
Thomas grew up in the first part of his life in the Austria country side. With both his parents being Pure Blood as well he was quickly introduced into the magical world. Growing up he knew that his life would be different from all the others as many things for him happened without any real reason to. Sometimes things would explode and sometimes when people punched him during a fight they wouldn't be able to move him.

Moving to the united states he was told of his families extensive magical history reaching well back into the middle ages. His family having been the cause for some of the witch scares of the Holy Roman empire. Luckily for him.. his family was never caught. With this in mind he began to get the thought that he was at times better than some of the others he was around. This though was quickly beat out of him when his father learned of his feelings towards other lesser wizarding families.

From that day forward and stretching into his teenage years he always looked at everyone as equals which to his knowledge was rare to many as most pure blooded families would rather it stay that way. Though his parents encouraged him dating another pure blood he had no issue intermingling with other lesser blood lines with the blessings of his parents.

About Him/Her
Personality:

Thomas holds loyalty to others he holds dear above near all else. His upbringing in a Germanic house hold of ancient blood taught him hard work conquers all. This aspect has driven his entire life as he strove not to be better than others but to become stronger than others to help them when they needed his assistance and to the point where he needed nothing in return. This led him to gaining the title the 'Stone Wall' as he in unwavering when he is called to help someone even if they aren't his friend.

No matter who or what you are you can find friendship and comedy alongside Thomas. He has the ability to look past peoples personality Quirks and leaves him able to talk to anyone on a neutral basis until betrayed or hurt by such a person. Even with that happening to him he will not approach them and act any differently than before. He will just remember like an elephant for the day you need him more than you need him.

His core personality is that of the quiet one. He wont say much to others unless he has meaning to but once being talked to he will open up immediately and begin talking like something you have never scene before. Completely honest with anything being asked as he was instilled by his father as a kid. Though this can be a down fall he is a person who can be trust as if you ask anything of him he will not lie unless he was told to keep something secret and it does not conflict with anyone's health.

-Nature
-Others
-Animals or any kind
-Keeping Busy

-Personal Conversations
Dislikes:
-Loud Noises
-Belligerent individuals
-Being Blown off
-Over Confidence
-People being hurt.

Hobbies:
Whittling- Can be found whittling pieces of wood and shaping them into different figures.
Oragami
Wood Working
Crafting random things.
Studying maps or writing down thoughts.

Fears:
Not being to help someone.
Being Rejected
Drowning
Being lit on fire.

Strength:
His Physical strength is just one of his more apparent strengths about him. Just because he looks big doesn't mean he is stupid. That is very far from the truth. His true strength lies in his ability to problem solve and learn from situations much like a computer running a program over and over again. His ability to put his mind into action in real time makes his strategic mind something to be feared. His ability to comprehend material when working on something or even just reading. His skill with his hands when crafting or shaping something out of any material is a extreme strength.

His ability to survive on his own is something that is his biggest strength. His father taught him at a young age to look at the world as his playground and how to live in it without disrupting the natural harmony of nature. He is very gifted at tracking and moving in the woods or any kind of open area. He was taught how to determine the time of day and the direction he is facing just by using what he sees around him. He can tell if a track is now or old and what kind of animal it is if he has seen that animal track before. This being said he does not need others social interactions to survive.

Weakness:
His trust in others is his biggest weakness by far. He puts himself fully into others and devotes a large part of his mind to figuring out how to go about better helping those who he believes are in need of his time. With this in mind he is open to being mislead and abused to do things that go against his own Morales.

He has a extreme fear of being lit on fire or drowning due to a traumatic experience when he was longer when something happened at a nearby village that got him caught in a fire. His fear of drowning was due to falling into a frozen lake as a kid and only just being rescued by his father which led his father to teaching him about how to survive in near all environments expect the extremes.

Talents:
Thomas is a great tactician and a great worker with his hands. His ability to visualize anything from a plan to a sculpture and then put it into practice is something that he is beyond good at.

He can think quickly on the spot and adapt to survive in places or situations that would make people call him crazy. But this also leaves him open to getting hurt.

Appearance:
MV5BMTM2Mzc4MTYyN15BMl5BanBnXkFyZXN1bWU@._V1._SX600_SY400_.jpg

Height:6'5"
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Eye Color: Blue

Hair Description:
- Color:
Dirty Blonde
- Highlights: None
- Length: Short
- Style: Natural 'Cow lick' making it flow to one side
- Worn: Natural as it never can keep a shape
Extra:
- Scars:
Burn scars running up front of chest forming a large arc.
- Piercings: None
- Tattoos: None
- Facial Features: None
- Scent: Evergreen Trees
- Other:

Relationships
Father:
Alfonse Wulfherze (German Army Colonel)
Mother: Monica Wulfherze (Scientist)
Siblings: None
Relatives: All back in Austria and Germany
Family Line of Work: Father is a Colonel is the German Army. Mother is a Scientist for the research and development of experimental drugs.
Family Background:
Thomas's family background goes far back in time to the middle ages. His family was a cause of many of the witch issues plagueing the Holy Roman Empire in the time of its creation. With that time past his family began to move into the Hierarchy of the Austria-Hungarian empire and rising up in the Germanic states during their formation. His families prestigious military careers have earned his family the nickname among the wizarding community and the world as the family of the Crimson Steel. This title relating back to their involvement in World War 1 in which his Great Great Grand Father assisted Vladimir Lenin back into Russia using some of his Magical prowess to lead the Bolshevik Revolution.
Best Friends: None Currently
Friends: None Currently
Love Interest: None Currently
Enemies: None Currently

Education
House:
Wolfthorn
Best Core Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Worst Core Class: Charms
Elective: Alchemy
Quidditch: Yes, Captain/Beater
Extra-Curricular: Ghoul Studies

Magic
Wand:
- Length: 11"

- Flexibility: Rigid
- Wood: BlackThorn
- Core: Dragon Heartstring
Pets: (None currently.)
Boggart: A long dead friend.
Animagus: Is Not
Patronus: Kodiak Bear

‘Doc’ Thomas Benton

Last edited:
@Justaddnutts Thanks! I finished color-blocking it. :)

Also, I'll try to put up a character relationship sheet for Teresa. I can't guarantee she'll be friendly with everyone, but at the very least she'll probably feel kindly towards the others in Wolfthorn. I'm looking for someone who can be a close friend for her so she isn't too isolated.

And what I've mentioned about her younger half-brother - I'm sorry, but I probably can't post him because I have some rp threads I'm looking out for as well, I've been trying to keep one character for each for now.

I think I'll skip out on adding another character to this rp for now, Anthony is a bit of a handful to play. Can't wait for some straight boy to say the wrong thing in front of him and get a punch in the gut, lol.

So much for getting updates. I'm still alive and will have my characters up before i go to bed.

:P my b, no problem

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm still here with my two charries, and hopefully will finish them tonight.

Just added a bit of background for them on my templates. I'm just throwing things off the top of my head right now, but will do some edits and such before clearing it for critique.

They're both up for friendships/relationships, if anyone's open for them.

I think two separate sheets might be easier to read.

Names: Hayden Chance
Also Known As: Hay and Den
(Hayden does not like being called Den it sounds too much like Dan. If anyone but Daniel and Hunter calls him that he feels like he is being compared to his older brother.)

Titles: Know it all's, Bookworms, and "That sneaky bastards brothers"

Birthday: September 5th

Nationality: American

Blood Status: Half-Bloods

Astrological Sign:
Virgo

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual's

Past/Bio:
Hayden and Hunter
The Twins are from an upper-middle-class family and have lived a relatively comfortable life. Besides their older brother who knows how to push their buttons. Most of their time in the muggle schools involved studying and cleaning up what they felt was their brother hurting the family name, (Very Japanese of them) as they followed behind him in lower grades.
About Him/Her
Personality:

Positive :
  • bright
  • considerate
  • creative
  • diligent
  • frank
  • hard-working
  • imaginative
  • intellectual
  • intelligent
  • rational
  • reserved

Negative:
  • aloof
  • cantankerous
  • detached
  • impatient
  • harsh
  • vengeful

Hayden and Hunter are often described as cold, blunt, and cynical boys. They also enjoy reading there books and studying over physical activities. It is a mistake to think that the boys are uncaring. They are actually very caring but do not know how to interact with others, they hide behind a mask of indifference. Preferring each other's company and their books in order to avoid being hurt by others.

Besides Each other and their older brother Danny they are not very sociable. Their Intelligence separates them from most people. That combined with being bullied for being know it all's when they were younger, has created the little introverts they are today. Even though Hayden and Hunter are half-bloods themselves they feel uncomfortable around muggles who are not immediate family and know of magic. This is because they do not want to disappoint their parents and have their magic discovered. On the topic of family having Danny as a brother did add a lot of variety to their life's even if fights and tears were usually the end result.

Both Hayden and Hunter can Speak, Read, and Write in Japanese. While speaking to one another they prefer speaking in Japanese in order to keep up their practice. They Will Also pass notes to one another this way. I comes in handy when the teacher forces you to read notes out loud in class, and you want to be a smart ass.
  • Studying
  • Sushi
  • Charms
  • Transfiguration
  • Magical Theory
  • Care of Magical Creatures
  • Muggle Video games (Thanks Dad)
  • Flying
Dislikes:
  • Physical Sports
  • Being Lied to (Danny x( )
  • Deviations
  • Dark arts
  • Separating from one another
  • Being made a fool of

Hobbies:
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Studying
  • D&D and Pathfinder (Yes he plays a Wizards every time.)
  • Talking about Magical Creatures

Fears:
  • Being Expelled
  • Hunter Dying ( Like the legendary Fred Weasley)
  • Danny Dying
  • Dark arts users
  • Losing their books
  • (Hayden) Becoming a Vegetable

Strength: Logical, decisive, earnest and dedicated
Weakness: insensitive, blunt, brutal(Verbally, possibly with magic as well) and critical
Talents: Hiding, Ridiculous memory, spell casting, and Impressively terrible at playing Quidditch. (better than Hunter)

Appearance
big-hero-6-screenshot-hiro-hamada-ryan-potter.jpg
Height: 4'3" (were only a little small)
Cup Size: N/A
Skin Tone: Half Asian/Half White
Eye Color: Almond brown
Hair Description:
- Color: Black
- Highlights: No
- Style: Spikey
- Worn: Almost no need of maintenance (Looks Like Hunters)

Relationships
Father: William Chance
Mother: Saito Izumi
Siblings: Hunter and Danny Chance
Relatives: Muggle americans, aunts uncles and cousins. Japanese Magi , Aunts uncles and cousins. Both sides of the family are kind enough. The Muggles on their dads side are a little pushy, and the boys generally don't have much in common with them. Other than the love of video games. Spending Winter and Summer breaks in Japan the boys love visiting and learning their Japanese heritage. Even if they butt heads with the kids on that side of the family.
Family Line of Work: William is an executive in a shipping company and Izumi runs a small spa
Family Background: Their Father is an american muggle while their mother is a witch of Japanese origin
Best Friends:(First year N/A)
Friends: (First year N/A)
Love Interest: (First year N/A)
Enemies: (First year N/A)

Education (Hayden)
House: Hawkridge
Best Core Class: Transfiguration
Worst Core Class: Herbology
Quidditch: No
Extra-Curricular: Helps at the Library with the hopes of gaining access to rare and restricted books

Magic
Wand: (Hayden)
The wand is made of mangrove and has a core of dragon heartstring. It is 13 inches long and is springy. It is of a medium tone and is ornately carved.
Pets: A Black Owl named Dia
Boggart: His brothers attacking him with weapons
Animagus: TBA
Patronus: TBA

@CreepyShutIn

Last edited by a moderator:
Names: Hunter Chance
Also Known As: Hunt and Ter

Titles: Know it all's, Bookworms, and "That sneaky bastards brothers"

Birthday: September 5th

Nationality: American

Blood Status: Half-Bloods

Astrological Sign:
Virgo

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual's

Past/Bio:
Hayden and Hunter
The Twins are from an upper-middle-class family and have lived a relatively comfortable life. Besides their older brother who knows how to push their buttons. Most of their time in the muggle schools involved studying and cleaning up what they felt was their brother hurting the family name, (Very Japanese of them) as they followed behind him in lower grades.
About Him/Her

Personality:
Positive :
  • bright
  • considerate
  • creative
  • diligent
  • frank
  • hard-working
  • imaginative
  • intellectual
  • intelligent
  • rational
  • reserved

Negative:
  • aloof
  • cantankerous
  • detached
  • impatient
  • harsh
  • vengeful

Hayden and Hunter are often described as cold, blunt, and cynical boys. They also enjoy reading there books and studying over physical activities. It is a mistake to think that the boys are uncaring. They are actually very caring but do not know how to interact with others, they hide behind a mask of indifference. Preferring each other's company and their books in order to avoid being hurt by others.

Besides Each other and their older brother Danny they are not very sociable. Their Intelligence separates them from most people. That combined with being bullied for being know it all's when they were younger, has created the little introverts they are today. Even though Hayden and Hunter are half-bloods themselves they feel uncomfortable around muggles who are not immediate family and know of magic. This is because they do not want to disappoint their parents and have their magic discovered. On the topic of family having Danny as a brother did add a lot of variety to their life's even if fights and tears were usually the end result.

Both Hayden and Hunter can Speak, Read, and Write in Japanese. While speaking to one another they prefer speaking in Japanese in order to keep up their practice. They Will Also pass notes to one another this way. I comes in handy when the teacher forces you to read notes out loud in class, and you want to be a smart ass.
  • Studying
  • Sushi
  • Charms
  • Transfiguration
  • Magical Theory
  • Care of Magical Creatures
  • Flying
Dislikes:
  • Physical Sports
  • Being Lied to (Danny x( )
  • Deviations
  • Dark arts
  • Separating from one another
  • Being made a fool of

Hobbies:
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Studying
  • D&D and Pathfinder (Yes he plays a Wizards every time.)
  • Talking about Magical Creatures

Fears:
  • Being Expelled
  • Hayden Dying ( Like the legendary Fred Weasley)
  • Danny Dying
  • Dark arts users
  • Losing his books
  • Becoming Paralyzed

Strength: Logical, decisive, earnest and dedicated
Weakness: insensitive, blunt, brutal(Verbally, possibly with magic as well) and critical
Talents: Hiding, Ridiculous memory, spell casting, and Impressively terrible at playing Quidditch.

Appearance
BoredHiro.png
Height: 4'3" (I'm Not a midget!)
Cup Size: N/A
Skin Tone: Half Asian/Half White
Eye Color: Almond brown
Hair Description:
- Color: Black
- Highlights: No
- Style: Spikey
- Worn: Almost no need of maintenance (It's Practical and easy)

Relationships
Father
: William Chance
Mother: Saito Izumi
Siblings: Hayden and Danny Chance
Relatives: Muggle americans, aunts uncles and cousins. Japanese Magi , Aunts uncles and cousins. Both sides of the family are kind enough. The Muggles on their dads side are a little pushy, and the boys generally don't have much in common with them. Other than the love of video games. Spending Winter and Summer breaks in Japan the boys love visiting and learning their Japanese heritage. Even if they butt heads with the kids on that side of the family.
Family Line of Work: William is an executive in a shipping company and Izumi runs a small spa
Family Background: Their Father is an american muggle while their mother is a witch of Japanese origin
Best Friends:(First year N/A)
Friends: (First year N/A)
Love Interest: (First year N/A)
Enemies: (First year N/A)

Education (Hunter)
House: Hawkridge
Best Core Class: Charms
Worst Core Class: Herbology
Quidditch: NO
Extra-Curricular: Helps at the Library with the hopes of gaining access to rare and restricted books

Magic
Wand: (Hunter)
The wand is made of honey locust and has a core of dragon heartstring. It is 11 inches long and is reasonably springy. It is very lightly colored and is ornately carved.
Pets: A White Owl named Chi
Boggart: His brothers killing one another
Animagus: TBA
Patronus: TBA

@CreepyShutIn

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.