The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. They have the same worst class and elective, too, so they should work together just fine. Plus, they share a love for quidditch, it seems. He's just as likely to fool around on his broom than play seriously, though.

True XD this will sure be a fun friendship to make, though expect lots of cold remarks from Aria in the beginning.

Reactions: firejay1
I do! HARCORE! @sungwonc01 However, disagrees with this

MAJOR WIP
tumblr_m8zn05LOmC1ru5l09.gif

Name:
Kyle Defranko

Also Known As:
Kyle, anything you come up with
Titles:
----
Birthday:
June 15th
Nationality:
American
Species:
Human
Blood Status:
Half Blood
Blood Type:
B
Astrological Sign:
Leo
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
Past/Bio:

About Him
giphy.gif

Personality:

Kyle is a very upbeat person, and is almost like a bit of a diva. He always does what he thinks is right, and he won't let anyone tell him to do different. He is always singing almost all of the
time and le loves to joke around. He will make a few pranks here and there, but he will
never step to far out of line. He also cares a lot about each and every single person on his team.

-Flying
-Singing
-Laughing
-Being happy
-His Cello
-His Guitar

Dislikes:
-Boggarts
- Broken strings
-Frowns
-Upset housemates
-Studding
-Voice Cracks
giphy.gif

Hobbies:
Kyle loves playing the cello or guitar in his spare time, and he also loves to
ride his broom

Fears:
Kyle fears his parents, and siblings, rabid dogs, and being publicly shamed
Strength:
Kyle is physically pretty strong. He can lift heavy objects, which helps a lot. He can also sing and play guitar pretty well, considering himself pretty good. He also likes to play the cello, which he plays
a bit more than his guitar. Other than that, Quidditch

Weakness:
Talents:

tumblr_inline_mp8zag5Yj01qz4rgp.gif

Appearance
9676f93b39251e7a39602cd82c142989.jpg

Height:

6'2"
Cup Size:
N/A
Skin Tone:
Slightly tan
Eye Color:
Amber
Hair Description:
- Color: Red

- Highlights: Orange
- Length: Reaches the base of his neck
- Style: Windswept
- Worn: Natural, with a bit of combing
Extra:
- Scars: One on his ear, and one on his abdomen

- Piercings: Ears
- Tattoos: None
- Facial Features: Masculine, long nose, thin lips
- Scent: Pines, parchment and rosin
- Other:
tumblr_inline_mp8z29GMoK1qz4rgp.gif

Relationships
Father:
Mother:
Siblings:
Relatives:
Family Line of Work:
Family Background:
Best Friends:

TBD
Friends:
TBD
Love Interest:
TBD
Enemies:
tumblr_inline_mp8z9g04ov1qz4rgp.gif

Education
House:
Best Core Class:
Worst Core Class:
Elective:
Quidditch: Beater

Extra-Curricular:
tumblr_inline_mp8yuyFRgo1qz4rgp.gif

Magic
Wand:
- Length:
- Flexibility:
- Wood:
- Core:
Pets:
Boggart:
Animagus:

None
Patronus:
Panther

Last edited:
Since I had a free hour, I decided to throw a little something together: A list of how Danny is likely to view/get along with every character I could find. If I missed yours, by all means thwap me upside the head - I'll write one up right away! Likewise if I misunderstood something about your character. Don't be shy in telling me, it's happened before and it will happen again.

Note that these aren't decisions about anything that's already happened. That's up in the air until decided between players or it happens in-game. This is just what I think might happen if they met and how likely that actually is. Pure speculation. But I'm more than happy to decide something based on them!

Corinne Melborn - Upbeat and goofy, Cori's chatty personality would be endearing to Danny, rather than annoying. Being all of thirteen he is fine with immaturity and would find her creativity and the ease with which she makes friends admirable, so they'd probably get along well. With all that said, I'm not sure how they'd meet, since they don't have any real common hangouts besides the quidditch pitch, and that's with their own teams.

Jacques Harlow - To a guy who can be as old physically as he likes, the age difference isn't a big deal. Jacques seems to take things a bit slower than Danny likes to, but he's never been one to let that stand in the way of a friendship. The only question is if Jacques is willing to put up the effort of piercing the wall of lies Danny builds around himself. That said, they don't have a lot in common, so it's unclear if they'd really move in the same circles in the first place.

Cassandra Willard - She's hot, she's cocky, she wants to take over the world. What's not to love about Cassy? Danny would love her attitude and happily join her cause for the promise of being named High Awesomelord of the New Regime. They could also compete over flight and athletics. They'll both jump off a broom in mid-flight just to prove they can, but who can get the best airtime at the same height? Time to find out.

Ember Alixia - Danny and Ember have some things in common: They're both loyal, friendly and fond of flying and art. They even have the same best and worst classes. With three years and a house difference between them they might not meet for a while, but when they do they'd probably hit it off. Plus, obviously, she's hot and he's thirteen.

Anne Marie Powell - There are some commonalities here, and they're in the same house, but it's hard to say if Danny and Anne would really meet. He doesn't often go out of his way to talk to shy people unless they're on a team or something, figuring that there are plenty of people easier to get along with. That said, they both don't like being held back and restricted in what they can do and they both enjoy some banter. They also both have cats, for what that's worth.

Aria Tamehama - Both being on the Foxcrest quidditch team, they're bound to have met by now. Danny figures that proper communication is essential on a team, so he'll soon enough be trying to break through her shell. By this point it's been a year with no success, but he's persistent.

As for how they'd actually get along, both are fond of singing and flying and he'd admire her independant streak even as it frustrates him. She's also attractive, which is always a plus. Finally, he's half-Japanese himself, so that's something to bond over, hopefully.

Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr. - Despite the same house and elective, Danny would probably see Pierre as more of a target of teasing than a potential friend. His aloof demeanor might, to the brash young boy, seem haughty; if not, then they're more likely to just pass by each other without comment.

Xypher Bubbles - After some teasing about his name, Danny would probably get along well with Xypher. They share a liking for parkour/free running and a friendly, loyal and cunning nature. Both quidditch players only a year apart, they might meet up on the pitch or simply by chance as they practice their common hobbies.

Hadley Harlow - A fun-loving, troublemaking hottie and a quidditch beater? Danny could hardly be more thrilled. I could definitely see them getting along if they met. That said, despite their clear similarities I'm not sure how they would meet, but anything can happen.

Briodie Romani - Despite what Danny would consider an exasperating stubbornness and lack of tact, he'd probably like Briodie. She's charismatic and likeable in general, loyal and friendly, all traits he likes and admires, and they share a love of singing and acting as well as the same elective and extra-curricular. He'd also think her constantly-changing hairstyle is cool and, well, she's hot.

The main question is whether she'd put up with his well-known habit of stretching (or ignoring) the truth and sometimes semi-subtly staring at pretty girls.

Eileen O'Connell - Again, Danny would find her exasperatingly stubborn and blunt, but at the same time endearing for her habit of messing with people. He'd probably think she's "best enjoyed from a distance." All that said, they do have some things in common, such as their love of flying and their best school subject. They could potentially bond, somehow.

Octavian J. Burke - While Danny doesn't typically go out of his way to talk to shy people unless they're thrown together, if he did get to know Octavian they'd probably get along decently. Ian takes things a bit slower and a lot more organized than Danny likes to, but they do have some common hobbies. If they're friends, Danny will probably try and get Ian to talk to people more, pull him out of his shell. More likely, though, they'll just be respectful acquaintances.

Carly Gabrielle Winters - As previously stated, Danny would love Carly. Only a year older and in the same extra-curricular, it's entirely possible they'd meet and hit it off. With shared interests in singing, martial arts and apparently just hanging out with friends, I think they'd get along great. As long as she doesn't mind a couple short jokes and some inappropriate attention when she practices her gymnastics.

Noah Shade - Once again, while Danny wouldn't have any problem with Noah, he's not likely to approach the shy, introverted and intellectual types. Most likely they wouldn't meet, having nothing really in common besides quidditch. He wouldn't bother or tease Noah either, though. Just sort of not notice him.

Ivelissa Shade - Ivy, on the other hand, he's more likely to bond with. Athletic, outgoing and confident are just his types. With that said, they don't seem to run in the same circles, so it's unlikely they'd meet up except by random chance. Plus, he's a known liar, which she'd probably take issue with.

Teresa Ashford - I think Danny would admire Teresa if he met her, but I don't think he'd make a great effort to befriend her. An accomplished liar himself, he knows enough to recognize a subtle touch like hers. She probably wouldn't like him, though. While charismatic, friendly and charming, he's not the picture of elegance and decorum. He's also got a reputation for dishonesty that she probably won't approve of.

Nicholas Leviosa - Another one Danny would admire for his martial skills (kendo is cool) and positive nature, but might not be keen to approach directly. If they did meet they'd likely get along, but not so well as to become fast friends. More like mutually respectful acquaintances. They might bond over a shared understanding of Japanese culture and martial arts, though.

Jackson Frost - Now here is a guy Danny would get along with. Mischeivous but not malicious, enjoys flying, outgoing and thrill-seeking; yeah, they'd get along like a house on fire. Or on ice. They could easily meet up in their shared extra-curricular, Music, and if they got close enough for Danny to reveal his metamorphmagus secret... The trouble they could get into just knows no bounds.

Elissa Cristalle - Unless he happened to catch her singing, Danny isn't likely to get along with Elissa off the bat. While they share an extra-curricular in Magical Arts, they don't have much else in common and Danny would be more likely to tease her for what he perceives as an uptight, snooty attitude than make friends with her. I don't think she'd like him, either.

Sarah Caro Prierto - While they might seem an odd couple, since Sarah is usually not outgoing, Danny would be oddly drawn to the blind girl. She can't see him in any shape, so he's always the same person to her, a rarity that could well bring him to befriend her in spite of their having little in common. That, plus she's cute and likes music, both positives in Danny's book.

Aniara Coldstone - The bio is pretty empty at the moment, so there's not much to say. She's social and likes music, which is something they have in common, and her gadgets would be interesting, plus she's cute. That said, they don't seem to have any real connection or way of meeting one another.

Anthony Espina - To Danny's eyes, Tony is looking for a fight, and Danny's not gonna be the one to give it to him. He has full respect for Tony's heritage and orientation, even though personally being flirted with by a guy would be disconcerting, but would rather hang out with less argumentative people. Despite this, they do share interests in music and martial combat, so they may not be strangers; just not BFFs.

Thomas Wulfherz - While they don't have much in common, with different classes, houses, electives, years and interests, I don't doubt Danny would have a great respect for the Stone Wall. Not a lot of people would put up with Danny's casual (if harmless) deceptions for long enough to really be his friend, but it seems like Thomas would simply shoulder through it to find the loyal friend inside. They wouldn't be the kind of friends that do everything together, but if they did somehow end up working together it would probably go well, at least from Danny's end.

Last edited:
Ahaha, yeah, Teresa may not like his dishonesty - but that would be a bit hypocritical of herself. She'll probably be weary of him - but who knows? Danny is rather charming in a way, after all xD

I was thinking maybe Teresa would be close with someone, or some people from Wolfthorn since she usually keeps to herself and to her House, they're mostly the only people she softens even a little in regards to.

Yeah, that's fine. I could totally see Varly finding him like that 'annoying little brother' but 'best friend' type relationsjip with him

I can totally see Harley getting entertained by that description :)

@CreepyShutIn
I mean, Pierre's already been taken down like twenty notches from the moment he foot in America XD
I guess he can seem a little aloof, but not really uptight.

Oh dear....I've got quite a bit of catch up to do! alright i better buckle down and hop to it for you guys :)

Reactions: Nat
for the most part, we were just setting up relationships between characters. I think there are a handful of new characters as well though ... if that helps at all

Jacques isn't openly gay yet ;) Like, he's told his sister and his family, but he's not flirting with guys @CreepyShutIn

Also "That, plus a shared love of music and her being hot." ?? xD She's more the round cheek, naive girl adorable kind xD

Reactions: LittleWolfie
Sure @aleksei! Your welcome to join, it should start this week, or maybe over the weekend. Really it's depending on when I caught up with everything I need to do, so their is still time~

Alright, cuz I've got a set of pretty boys I'd love to get into this. I'll have the CS's up soon.

Part one of two of my relationship sheets.

Corrine Melborn:
@Powerless_
(Pierre Montgolfier Jr.)- Corrine's goofy and laid-back attitude would be pretty surprising to Pierre, who is used to people nose deep in large books. I don't know if they would actually meet that much, so Corrine might just be that one nice girl in his Charms class.

(Eileen O'Connell.)- Eileen however, thinks a bit differently (just a tiny bit) then Pierre. She may get somewhat irritated by her chatty and mannered qualities but definitely approves of her stubborn nature full heartedly. They might friends if Eileen doesn't chase her off first :P

Jacques Harlow:
@Nat
(Pierre Montgolfier Jr.)- Now I'm not saying Pierre's gay (???), but if there was ever a man he would turn for, it would be Jacques ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) He definitely approves of Jacques well mannered and cultured intelligence and is a bit envious of his face. (but then again who isn't?) Think they would at the very least be friends.

(Eileen O'Connell): I'm not saying Eileen necessarily hates Jacques, she just doesn't like him either. It's nothing personal (although she doesn't like his personality either) her first two thoughts when seeing a handsome boy are "He looks like a girl" and "Wonder how good that face would after a round in Quidditch."

Cassandra Williams:

(Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr.): Cassandra scares Pierre a little bit. She bears a striking resemblance to another dominant and considerably less kind person in Pierre's history. Nonetheless, he respects her bravery and boldness greatly, although I'm not sure he would like to befriend her.

(Eileen O'Connell.): Again, I'm having trouble deciding if Eileen hates or loves Cassandra xD On one hand, she can definitely get behind another girl set upon ruling the world. On the other hand, it may get a little crowded in the line to rule the world... Think they could be rivals?

Ember Alixia:
@Soñar Gardián
(Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr.): Similar to Corinne, Pierre and Ember don't have much chance to interact. However, their interests in animals could bring about something. I could maybe see them as friends.

(Eileen O'Connell): "She's alright I suppose. She doesn't get in my way and I don't mess with her."

Xypher Bubbles:
(Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr.): "I suppose he's alright. He's compassionate [more compassionate then some of his friends anyway] and hes got skill in that broom." Don't think Pierre would talk with Xypher all that much but they wouldn't be enemies.

(Eileen O'Connell): "Hes pretty good at that broom, he has to be in order to compete with the rest of Bearglove. Hes pretty chill outside the field as well, we hang out together and bitch about Transfiguration class."

Anne Marie Powell
@Kitsune
(Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr.) They probably wouldn't interact with each other much. Besides the obvious age difference, both are shy at first so they wouldn't seek out each other.

(Eileen O'Connell): Eileen knows enough to not mess with Anne. Besides that, like with Pierre, Eileen would not seek Anne out.

Aria Tamehama
@IceQueen
(Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr.) "She stays at the school library a lot. Like, even more then me and thats saying something."
Aria is a weird subject for Pierre. On one hand, he is impressed by both her knowledge and her abilities on the Quidditch field. On the other hand however, he wouldn't want to trade places with her. He notices that she doesn't seem to have very many friends and seems overall somewhat unhappy.

(Eileen O'Connell): "Oh...Her." A grin spreads across Eileen's face. "Shes got skill, I'll give her that, at least more skill than our meathead of a seeker." Eileen definitely admires Aria's skill with a broom, even becoming a little envious at times. But thats where the envy ends. On the rare occasions that Eileen decides to do some studying, she's noticed the seeker for Foxcrest sitting alone. "I mean, I know that Foxcrest players aren't exactly the most popular, but everyone has some friends."
"Well..."

Hadley Harlow
@LittleWolfie
(Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr.):
I don't know if Pierre would like Hadley all that much, he seems kinda like one of the people Hadley would play a prank on. But if Hadley's pranks aren't harmful, Pierre may find them pretty funny.

(Eileen O'Connell):
"Hadley is a fun loving, rule-breaking troublemaker."
Eileen would like Hadley very, very much. Besides their disregard for rules, they are also fellow beaters together for Bearglove and they share their best core class together (DaDA). I don't know about you but I think these two would become very fast friends indeed.

Briodie Romani
@Samantha
(Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr.): If theres anything that gets on Pierre's nerves, its people not doing all they can to learn. He would probably like Briodie just for the sheer effort she gives to overcome her dyslexia. He can probably deal with Briodie's bluntness with opinion. Probably.

(Eileen O'Connell): With Eileen, Stubbornness is something to be celebrated! Eileen isn't normally impressed by intelligence, but Briodie trying her damndest to learn is the notable exception. And as for her bluntness in opinion, well Eileen wasn't much for sugar coating anyway xD

Octavion J. Burke
@Justaddnutts
(Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr.): Octavion's sense of independence is something Pierre could relate to and family troubles most definitely. Of course Pierre has to get through to him first. Perhaps sharing DADA as their worst core class can break the ice?

(Eileen O'Connell): She probably wouldn't like Octavion at first, but when she sees him fine or she finds about his sense of independence, I could maybe see them as friends. (If she doesn't chase him off first :P)

Reactions: LittleWolfie
Status
Not open for further replies.