The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny has pretty cool friends, but you can never have too many. Any takers?

Carly is still open for relationships (currently she has only 1 frenemy)

My dude and dudette are open too, Eileen has one frenemy and Pierre has nothing yet.

@Soñar Gardián Aria is open for any relationships, even though her personality is a bit cold and harsh on the outside.

@firejay1 I love Jack By the way. He is so.... Jack Frost ish~

Haha! He's based off him, but he's not supposed to be identical. :D I just couldn't resist. Guess who the other character is based off of.

Yup! Like I said, couldn't resist. One of the deviantart artists I love ships them in a Hogwarts setting.

That was obvious, especially with the same name and all. My character has a personality similar to Elsa, but more angry than fearful

Alright great, I'll add him to Eileen's "Do not kill list.

Now I just have to find friends for Pierre (easier said then done.)
I'll add her to Xypher's friends too lol

It was supposed to be obvious. :D Just for fun. If I wanted to be more subtle, would've changed Jack's last name and not made his father "Robert Frost." *laughs. Ah. I'm not good at angry characters, though I keep telling myself to make more emotionally vulnerable ones sometime. Elissa's supposed to mostly be over the fear by now, though.

Yeah. You think Jack and Aria could work something out?

I think I said this already, but I don't like presetting character relationships, but I'm sure they could be perfectly good friends if we throw them together a bit.

I can deal with both pre planning and not, but I always find a bit of fun in waiting~ We shall see then, but at the least know, he looks like great character and mine would love to be a.... something with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.