The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be. Last time I checked, a shadowist is another term for a user of dark arts and such.

Huh. Weird. I've read all seven books and looked it up on the internet and don't remember and can't find anything that says anything about that. Maybe it's mentioned in the movies or something. But that wasn't what I meant when asking "is that even allowed." I meant, the dark arts are forbidden. Would they really let a species that solely practices the dark arts exist much less attend a school for witches and wizards? I'll ask @Justaddnutts when they get back.

She doesn't prefer it, it is a family trait that she was given without her acceptance of it. Technically, in all honesty, it was forced onto her. She explained that she wanted to learn other things besides her unwanted dark magic and that's why she came here. She never wanted what she has.

Anyone up for discussing relationships and stuff? A little hunch tells me that Eileen may have quite a few enemies already at the the beginning of the school year.

Anyone up for discussing relationships and stuff? A little hunch tells me that Eileen may have quite a few enemies already at the the beginning of the school year.

I'm open for any relationships for Carly. She's fourteen and a reserve on quidditch (even though she is deathly afraid of heights/flying)

Form is on pg6

By the way, I meant to add that Carly is in Bearglove.

hehe, totally ... until you take her in the air, then she might not be so macho... she may be more of a D.I.D

Would it be a love-hate rivalry or just hate-hate? Its a bit up in the air.

hmm... honestly I could see them having a friendly rivalry almost. They seem to have a bit in common, such as being the only witch's in their families and not liking to sit still, but they also seem to have a lot of differences. Perhaps the Oklahoma 'country girl' stereotype vs the 'dumb blonde' california girl stereotype?

Yeah I can see that also, plus their differences are probably for the best. Eileen is the sort of person who if she met an exact copy of themself, they would fight to the death almost immediately. How long would they have known each other? few years maybe?

Dark magic as in 'Dark Arts'? Some Pureblood families may or may not practice it, that's possible. But to solely use Dark Arts... I don't know. Cute character, though :)

Last edited:
Yeah I can see that also, plus their differences are probably for the best. Eileen is the sort of person who if she met an exact copy of themself, they would fight to the death almost immediately. How long would they have known each other? few years maybe?
sounds good to me. I think Carly is a year younger than her, so a few years works

Looking into joining this with two charries - half brother/half sister set. Just giving a heads up.

Taij & Aujuli Magnuson

images-1_zps39d330d1.jpg
newface_zpscf75383e.jpg

Last edited:
My character, Anne Marie Powell, who is on the very first page, is open for any relationships!

My girl is also open, if you are up to the challenge

Can someone tell the GM who's coming back tomorrow, that I'd still like to have my character accepted, but won't be able to RP for the next weeK?

My character, Anne Marie Powell, who is on the very first page, is open for any relationships!
I think Pierre would find Anne really interesting, hes been exposed to "pureblood" ideals for so long, it would be refreshing for him to hear another opinion.

Her name is Akira I Think. She is the seeker for Foxcrest

Both of my characters are open for relationships. Xypher Bubbles (Bearglove) and Ember Axilia (Wolfthorn)

Status
Not open for further replies.