The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah wouldn't really care.
Cassy would more flip off the birdie to them, and say "Hey, at least I got a buddy who can make himself be hotter than any man you guys can get near" and stuff lik that. :p

Funnily enough, I was talking about Danny - like I said, thirteen, puberty. Good to know they stick up for each other though.

I probably should've mentioned this, but he tries to keep the metamorphmagus thing a secret. He'd likely tell the girls because they're friends, but most people never hear of it. Easier to get away with stuff that way.

Sorry, I misread your first comment xD
And there's magic :p Polyjuice :p
Cassy usually talks before she thinks often though. So she could actually come to the point of saying something lik that if she finds it out, by accident :p

We'll burn that bridge when we get to it :P Worst comes to worst, he can say what you said - magic, polyjuice, et cetera. Danny's used to talking his way out of odd situations, like the ones a wizard naturally gets into growing up. Either way, it'll make for a very interesting friendship, so long as the occasional semi-subtle ogle doesn't bother her.

Jack would love to jump off a broom mid-air. *laughs, but that aside, I leave those open on purpose, because I want my characters to develop friendships and romances naturally, which may explain why I've never had a single one manage a successful romantic relationship. *GRINS. So, that's actually not open for discussion for me. Thanks, Icequeen!

Name: Aniara Coldstone
Also Known As: Ayla
Titles: None
Birthday: May 12, 1997
Nationality: British
Species: Shadowist
Blood Status: Pure
Blood Type: O
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Sexual Orientation: none, she is curious
Past/Bio: Memory wiped

About Him/Her
Personality: Likable, loves animals, fear of heights, social, loves music, often can be found making unique gadgets with
-dragons
-mastery of unique spells
-inventing
-unicorns
Dislikes:
-mice
- foxes
-dust
-writing in cursive
-snooty girls/boys
Hobbies: drawing and catching small animals then releasing them
Fears: death,birth,diseases,fire
Strength: Shadows
Weakness: her fears
Talents: N/A

Appearanceimages (21).jpg
Height: 4'11"
Cup Size: B
Skin Tone: Light Tan
Eye Color: light green
Hair Description:

- Color: reddish brown
- Highlights: none
- Length: shoulder
- Style: messy bun
- Worn: N/A

Extra:
- Scars: none
- Piercings: none
- Tattoos: none
- Facial Features: none
- Scent: often smells like nature, flowers, etc.
- Other: none

Relationships
Father: images (3).jpg Peter Coldstone
Mother:images (4).jpg Maria Coldstone
Siblings: none
Relatives: deceased
Family Line of Work: Collecting magical creatures and caring for them.
Family Background: All has to do with magical creatures...
Best Friends: Sasha images (5).jpg Mabel anime-guitarist-femaleanime-female-guitarist-photo-by-amazncraznazn-photobucket-nt0xnllr.jpg
Friends: none
Love Interest: Dragons
Enemies: none( yet)

Education
House: wolfthorn
Best Core Class: astronomy
Worst Core Class: transfigration
Quidditch: no
Extra-Curricular: none (yet)

Magic Wand:
- Length: 12"
- Flexibility: stiff but bends slightly to make a small curve
- Wood: cherry
- Core: unicorn hair

Pets: Siberian husky named Leopard
Boggart: Clown crossed with a giant rat
Animagus: fox
Patronus: wolf

What's a shadowist in the Harry Potter universe?

Hello? If it's okay with any of you, I'd like to do a collab (for friends and bestfriends) with my character. If anyone is also looking for a bestfriend for their OC, once mine is accepted, just PM me. :) My character would be in Wolfthorn.

I think we might need to stop accepting girls for a while. We have WAY to many

If it may help, I can create and submit another male character to help even out the balance. :) My first submitted character has a younger half-brother who could be added and played by me.

Reactions: firejay1
Cool. I was making one, so yeah.

I'm on it. :) I'll post when I get some more sleep since I am dead tired. Tired.

We'll burn that bridge when we get to it :P Worst comes to worst, he can say what you said - magic, polyjuice, et cetera. Danny's used to talking his way out of odd situations, like the ones a wizard naturally gets into growing up. Either way, it'll make for a very interesting friendship, so long as the occasional semi-subtle ogle doesn't bother her.

She really doesn't care, and if he gets too bad she'd just slap the back of his head xD

If memory serves we're getting an influx of males soon - two sets of twin boys. That should even it out plenty. No need to do anything drastic that might reduce the number of pretty girls around.

<.<

>.>

Well if that happens, I can roll out another one. I mean, my first one is pretty dang cute, if you ignore her attitude.

Ahaha, definitely. I really love the concept for this roleplay and all the characters would be fun to interact with.

I'll be... Just around here, waiting for my character's approval. And writing up another character.

The creator is gone for a couple more days, but then she'll return :)

And i'll just trick all te pretty ladies to falling for the lovely young half-veela ;)

Haha I was taking a gambit playing the 'aloof dark-haired girl' trope for my female oc here, but I hope I'd be able to round out more sides to her.

A shadowist is one who deals in dark magic as their main choice as far as magics are concerned.

... Is that allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.