The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the rp starts I will decide whether or not to make another character or two...

Oh! Your talking about Hadley! Sorry it took my so long to understand i was combing through to figure out where i had gone wrong. I was ignoring works in progress so I wasn't even aware of Hadley. I'm sorry about that. I'm sorry about deciding how to accept quidditch positions so late that it made you have to change your character. This is my first time as a GM and this is kind of trial and error for me, i am sorry that i made such a big error.
Is the age of 11 the beginning year for this school or is it different from Hogwarts.

Also at some point a school trip to Hogwarts would be awesome. ;P

Dang guys. I might have to make another character because Fox Crest has one quiditch player, and that's me.

I know. But seriously, and also there are like 4 more females than males so I plan on evening out the number a bit.

Speaking as one who plays a male character, I like the disparity.

<.<

>.>

Anyway, while certain familial details are still being decided, Danny Chance is going to be a Foxcrest beater. So there's two at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: firejay1
AWESOME! Maybe you will be one of the people who can crack my character's cold exterior~ I have no idea really, ahhhhh

AWESOME! Maybe you will be one of the people who can crack my character's cold exterior~ I have no idea really, ahhhhh
I'm definitely up for trying! Seems they share some interests - quidditch, singing, cats - and are both on the team. Danny has been for a year, so they definitely know each other already (she should at least know that he will lie, cheat and steal to get out of a bad situation, but will never do so to his friends or to the quidditch team; also, he likes to sing to himself while flying) and he could well decide it's time to learn about this mysterious older girl.

On that note, @Justaddnutts , is it too late to change his spot on the team to beater? Seems to suit him better.

Also had another question: If he tried, and if his parents didn't mention it, how secret do you think he could keep his metamorphmagus abilities? He would very much prefer to keep it close to his chest; ideally even the staff wouldn't know.

Are you still accepting? This seems like a very interesting project so I would love to be a part of it.

@Demonic , I believe the rp is still accepting.

@everyone else ~ @Justaddnutts probably won't be back until December 7th, so any questions and forms need to wait until then to be seen by her.

ok, im almost done with my CS, but would you like this as a 3rd person or 1st person RP? I personally am better with 1st, so I don't want to go in and be ruining how you are running things :P

I used first person in my form but I rp in third person

do you think i'd be a problem for me to stick with 1st? If not, I'll write in third.

alright, I'll probably post my cs in third, and ask at the end about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.