• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The land of The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitachi was searching for Coyote he kept on gaining and loosing her sent. His nose must have been stuffed. Funny how he was the grand healer and he couldnt fix a stuffy nose. Finnaly he caught a wif of her again and ran twords it. "Coyote its me Hitachi let me know youre here and im not crazy" He said with a laugh, as he layed down. He guessed Coyote heard him and was around. So he layed in the sun backed grass and fell asleep waiting for her. If anything she would pick up his scent.

Name
Zoey "Frost" Blake
Breed
DeathBlood, Pack Alpha Female
Description
Rough
Manipulative
Dark
Deadly
Frost was a hard wolf to get along with she had harsh strong personality.She always seemed to.be in a bad mood when infact she was pretty even tempered. She just didn't trust many other wolves. She was a loner even though she was the alpha of the pack.

Appearance Has a scar on her ear from fighting to get alpha. She has blue eye's and white long fur, she was and odd color for the deathbloods, but thats what her appearance more chilling. She was the whiite death wolf. You saw her, you death was coming to you one way or another.
History
Mystery she never told anyone and no one onew. She just kinda showed up out of the blue one day. To find more out about her get to know her and she might tell you.
Other
none

Name
Damien "Demon" Mortelle
Breed
BlackBlood, Loner use to be a Beta
Description
Have to get to know him to know what he is like. His attitude was on well hidden behind mystery. He could be dark and mean or sometimes good, but chaotic. He was a a very diverse man.
Appearance History
Find out in the rp his story is a bit of a mystery. he is allusive and hard to read. So why should he let you know anything about him before you even know what kinda wolf he was.
Other
None
Okay, your good. Feel free to jump into the Role Play

Not much, just a small fight with a death blood group. The two chosen ones are heading to the red court to discuss blue-blood slaves.

Also Gem and the other she wolf are running the other way. Although the person playing the other she wolf isnt on. But gem would be happy to chat.

Also Gem and the other she wolf are running the other way. Although the person playing the other she wolf isnt on. But gem would be happy to chat.
Sorry for that, it was already 2 in the morning for me when I left. You yourself where offline so I thought it was ok. Apperently all of you got more active after I left. ^^; I'm up to speed with the story so I will post in a moment. If you want to we can join them again, Enola only left because of the fight.

I have posted, if I'm not online when all of you continue remember this. Enola either follows Gem reluctantly back to the others or will travel in a random direction with Gem following her. It depends on his decision. But by now she won't ditch him ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kiyana (Prefers to be called Kiya(pronounced Kia), but is not fond of being Called Ana.)
Breed: Kiyana is a mix of Silverblood and Lifeblood. Her father was a Silverblood who was passing through and pursued Kiyana's Lifeblood mother. Kiyana has her father's wings and ability to fly, but cannot control the air. She can control Earth.
Description: Kiyana is shy, but she is kind and soft if you can manage to coax her to even speak up.
Appearance: Kiyana iz a russet/brown female with stone-grey colored paws, tail-tip and even stone-grey wings. Her eyes are a pretty mossy green. Her body is lithe and streamlined due to her father's blood.
History: Because of her parentage, Kiyana was shunned by others of her Pack. As soon as she could, she went off on her own, thinking it was better to be alone than ridiculed and ignored. As far as she knows, she is the only wolf with her blood and skills, she is unique.
Other: I am of Earth and Sky, yet belong to neither.

Name
Swift

Breed
Silverblood and Blueblood
Can create storms but does not have full control over it mainly its linked with her emotions
Wonderer

Description
Swift is one of the kindest wolves to happen across. She is mostly quiet but when she speaks its soft but holds wisdom beyond her years. She does on occasion have a temper that can rival the Redbloods, but this is rare and is not something anywolf wants to see. Because of her unusual kindness she takes after pups sort of like a sitter where ever she happens to be. When there is trouble with the pack she is with for what ever time she is with them she will defend the dens of nursing mothers; thankfully she has never been in one of these scuffles.
Appearance
latest

Swift is a silver and white wolf with no scars or blemishes to speak of. Her eyes however are a strange and startling blue giving the look of peering into another wolf's very soul.
History
Swift's story starts where her blueblood father met her wondering silverblood mother. Her father fell for the silverblood and courting her became his main focus. Swift was born into a Blueblood group and after her weaning her silverblood mother left her in the capable paws of her father. She grew up fishing and swimming with the other pups just as well as them. She discovered her storm abilities when she was around 3 years old after a tiff with a blueblood. The rain had never come down harder than it did when she was angry with that wolf. That was when she discovered she needed to re-evaluate herself and control her emotions. She left the group and ventured out on her own, discovering she preferred being nomadic like her mother

*Totally nit sure if the storm thing is going to be accepted if not I can change it*​

Name
Swift

Breed
Silverblood and Blueblood
Can create storms but does not have full control over it mainly its linked with her emotions
Wonderer

Description
Swift is one of the kindest wolves to happen across. She is mostly quiet but when she speaks its soft but holds wisdom beyond her years. She does on occasion have a temper that can rival the Redbloods, but this is rare and is not something anywolf wants to see. Because of her unusual kindness she takes after pups sort of like a sitter where ever she happens to be. When there is trouble with the pack she is with for what ever time she is with them she will defend the dens of nursing mothers; thankfully she has never been in one of these scuffles.
Appearance
latest

Swift is a silver and white wolf with no scars or blemishes to speak of. Her eyes however are a strange and startling blue giving the look of peering into another wolf's very soul.
History
Swift's story starts where her blueblood father met her wondering silverblood mother. Her father fell for the silverblood and courting her became his main focus. Swift was born into a Blueblood group and after her weaning her silverblood mother left her in the capable paws of her father. She grew up fishing and swimming with the other pups just as well as them. She discovered her storm abilities when she was around 3 years old after a tiff with a blueblood. The rain had never come down harder than it did when she was angry with that wolf. That was when she discovered she needed to re-evaluate herself and control her emotions. She left the group and ventured out on her own, discovering she preferred being nomadic like her mother

*Totally nit sure if the storm thing is going to be accepted if not I can change it*​
Hello friend, ill accept the storms. But only very small ones, i dont want it to be overpowered. She can create like small-scale rain/thunder/snowstorms when shes very emotional. Just no hurricanes of tornadoes and your good to go. feel free to RP

Okay, thats fine. Go on and RP, i have Blight the Redblood free. or she can join Coyote and Damon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back