The land of The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
Renee Vlunder preferrably called Ren
Breed
CrystalBlood, as for rank, she is an Alpha or possible Beta. Despite this, she is also one of the mindreader Guardians
Description
Ren has a kind heart and welcomes many who are in need of her assistance. She is a negotiator and prefers diplomatic relations to bloom before any blood has to be spilled. Her ability as the mindreader Guardian is to do just that but only to wolves with malicious intent as well as read the emotions of others. She is soft spoken and quiet, but at times of happiness she can be as energetic as they come, though it does not happen often.
Appearance

History

Ren comes from a long line of CrystalBlood alphas. She was raised to be proud of her heritage yet be kind to others as best she can. The pack she was born into was slaughtered when she was just a bit older than a pup, and only her mother and herself escaped, since her mother was greatly skilled at glamour and illusions. As Ren grew, her mother taught her many things, but most of all, to be strong and brave and know that Ren's destiny is far greater than most wolves, as she was in fact a guardian, though young. Ren's mother told her of a basic way of keeping her ability strong by telling her of an old legend where the Guardian mindreader skimmed the minds of everything they passed but not delving into the story of each creature or, as she warned, she could lose herself. Ren taught herself how to do just that before her mother eventually passed on as she was already very old despite having Ren, and Ren, now older, wishes to start her own pack, trying her best to keep peace where she wanders.
Other
Her familiar is that of a white peregrine falcon which she transforms into for scouting purposes and she is skilled in glamour and illusion like her mother

(if anything needs changing, let me know)

Last edited:
Guys we must keep this alive as long as we can!!! Pruning is coming

@Juralyn I want to make another character. This time a male deathblood and I was wondering if he could be working in the red court and be friends with Blight. I was also thinking about maybe making a map. I would be going on the description in your very fisrt post. It could be usefull to pinpoint locations. I'm already seeing signs as to confusion.

As it stands now it's like this.

Coyote and Damon are closer to the redblood territory border heading to the west (ocean)

Enola, Gem, Kodiak and Swift are more in the east south in one of the hill caves. They are heading west and are getting more close to the plains.

Hitachi and Kiyana are in in the east center part on lifeblood territory.

Blight and Ouray (if accepted) are in the northern mountains

(This is all my assumption by reading every passage)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
Name
Ouray
Breed
Deathblood working in the red court
Description
He is often seen with other wolfs enjoying himself. But often it's only for information or seeing wolves fight. He is manipulative and sadistic but people who don't know him would say he is a gentleman. After he lost his sight he started to see life as one big playground.
Appearance
shaman_wolf_by_wolfroad-d71qmhd.jpg

History
Ouray has left his pack willingly after he came in contact with other packs. He knows a lot of pack by now and often left them with a bit of conflicts between the members. In one of his travels he ignited a conflict in a redblood pack. He himself became victim as he lost his sight. After the incident he couldn't travel far anymore and started roaming redblood territory until he was picked up by one of the red court members. Having a deathblood under your wing could be usefull after all.
Other
He is almost completely blind, he can only see if it's right in front of him.

sorry for posting three times after eachother but here is the map.

It's very crudely made sorry for that, I'm not yet used to making maps. I have placed general borders that means that there can be many packs living in the general borders. I also have placed a few dots to indicate the groups location. This map is just on my own voluteering, I have no idea if this is anywhere near to what Juralyn has in mind but maybe it will help visualize.

the_bloods_map_by_loviebeest-d8yz09h.png

Okay @loviebeest your character is good, ill add him. Blight is going out for a while. But he will be back soon. and your map is pretty good. Its just missing the volcano. But other then that, its great. Ill add it to the IC post for referance. Thank you for that.

I've never done an evil character before, but kinda want to. Who are these deathbloods?

Na Krŭvni Mrŭsna bratya i sestri
“The Blood Stained Siblings”
General Info:

Breed
Deathbloods
History
They were born to one of the cruelest Deathbloods around, a strong male always covered in blood. He was aptly named Kruv, which translates to blood. Since they were old enough to go on their own they left dad and travel aimlessly around the territories killing when needed and collecting the ‘carriers’ or wolves who communicated with lost spirits and help them cross over. They follow very strange, formal traditions as old as the breed is itself and would never break one of their many rules. They also speak a strange, alien tongue, which only their family would understand.

The Individual Wolves:
Name (Shes mine)
Malkiyat ‘The Small One’
Description
She is the leader of her siblings, and master of death. One of the most talented reapers ever to walk the earth she can kill with a single word. Cruel, formal and heartless she fits right into most of reaper society. Grooming to one day be the head Reaper, only surpassed by the great one himself she learned everything there is to know about all the bloods.
Appearance
shadow_wolf_by_99g3ny99-d3hab73.jpg

She is black as tar, with a sickily white underbelly and strange blueish streaks all throughout her body. She is small, the runt of her litter yet powerful in her own way. Her knowledge of strange and deadly fighting moves along with her reaper powers makes her nearly impossible to beat in a fair fight. She has strange, vivid almost neon blue eyes.

Name (taken by WhiteWolfKC)
Mudrite ‘The Wise’
Description
She has a strange obsession with knowledge and facts, and can think her way out of just about any situation. The strategist, problem solver and advisor of the group her siblings depend on her more than they would ever like to admit. While nowhere near as cruel as her sister she is heartless, and would hurt or kill someone without a second thought if it would teach her something. While she is no reaper, and has no mastery over death she knows enough about the body to kill a wolf without spilling a single drop of blood, almost as if a reaper did the job.
Appearance
e749e4cda6fd31c4e1762a7e698dbdeb.jpg

A very light brown, wears assorted bands, chains, and feathers as jewelry all crafted by Ironbloods on the threat of their lives. She has a tall yet dense build and a long tail. She had extremely vivid violet eyes.

Name (taken by Michael Kokirin)
Kurazh ‘Courage’ or ‘The Brave’
Description
he is the most caring out of all his siblings, and cares for them deeply. He has made it his job to hold up the rear of the group, and protect the others from any harm. Brave, almost to the point of foolishness he would leap into almost any situation without thinking twice to save his brother or sisters. A reaper, though not a very good one he is most skilled in the art of the ‘freeze’ or making blood turn to ice. He has also been known to bring back a wolf from the brink of death, a secret known only among his siblings.
Appearance
9a07deba601173a48819b5e4a2c0d7c2.jpg

He is a deep grey, with a white underbelly/legs and strange red markings all over his body. He has two tails and pointed, almost lynx like ears. His eyes are a striking shade of orange.

Name
Silnoto ‘the Strong’
Description
He is very stoic, unmoving as a block of ice and finds joy in very few things. Even killing is just a job to him, and brings him none of the joy his siblings find. A decent reaper he uses his powers only when on a job, and usually just follows the others wherever they go, simply because he has nothing better to do.
Appearance
pink_wolf_by_lucky978.jpg

He has deep russet fur, tipped with black in many places and is a very large, muscular wolf. His tail is long, and tapers to a thin curly thing. He wears earrings, and bracelets on his left foreleg, given to him as a gift by his father. They were crafted, unwillingly, by an Ironblood who wanted his mate and pups back. His eyes are a dull, lifeless black.​

I'm not sure if I can do those characters.

Why not? If your not sure about personality you can tweak it a little, they are more suggestions then anything else.

Mostly. I might be able to do that third one, tails there, but I'm not sure that it would good.

do whatever you like, if you take one its your character and you can go anywhere with them.

I'll probably stick to it as close as I can unless I need to change something.

Okay, just let me know whatever you decide

So what the hell is going on? I went on vacation and I thought I would be able to get on more than I did

Honestly not a lot. The little pack has grown, apparently there might be a three way relationship. Coyote and Damon are at the sea resolving issues and were adding deathbloods.

Okay, you wanted to be Kurazh? or Silnoto?

Kurazh. I think I might have an easier time with him.

Okay, have fun with him. We will introduce them when i figure out if anyone wants Silnoto then.

Status
Not open for further replies.