The land of The Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind, I'd like to try the second female, the tan one with gems and chains.

If you get no other offers on him I might tfy to play him. Hid emotionlessness might make it easier. I'm not the best at playing a male role.

okay, so far no one else seems interested. Just give it another day and ill get back to you.

Ok. That's fine.

Name
Essence
Breed
shapeshifter/life blood. (although without a pack to teach her she lacks the normal characteristics of the normal earth wolf)
Description
I have a lot of self doubts and Its hard for me to take control of a situation. I trust people easily even if there is reasons I shouldn't, which usually gets me in trouble. I need someone telling me what to do or I freeze. I am extremely empathetic and can almost always tell what someones feeling.
History
my mother died during birth and the smell of blood attracted other beasts. my father died trying to protect us. my brother, a fully grown male by then, saved us and we escaped to a near by pack. some how my brother convinced them to take me in but he couldn't stay. I grew up with the alpha female, the alpha male never acknowledging me. after I became grown I was kicked out of the pack and was forced on my own.
Appearance
Zephyr_by_wolfnighteyes.jpg
(don't judge shes hot and sophisticated and I love her!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Don't worry. I'm sure people are just busy. Life and all.

I know I just wanted to remind people in case they forget

No one has really interacted with Kiyana. I can't reply when my character is not being replied to.

sorry, I only had time to check for new posts not to write something myself. I will post something today.

Hey guys, im sorry i vanished for a few days there. My mom decided she wanted me gone for a while. SO i was at a friends. No internet or anything. I had some fun, but im back. Sorry.

I never figured out a reason the packs were having troubles, sonhiw does this sound?

Vincent became an elder while the red bloods were taking unwilling slaves, one of which was his pup. He began trying to get the others to attack the red bloods, and after the unwilling slaves were returned, his pup was one of the ones that stayed, and so he is convinced that they did not return all of the forced slaves, and the growing number of wolves that support the attack, are doing so to send the message that they are not to be trifled with. This way Vincent has a personal stake, and the wolves can't just be talked down.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Juralyn
I guess vincent is someone from the blueblood packs? I haven't really been keeping up with what's going on at the coast.

But that aside, that really sounds like a decent plot ^^

Is micheal with you @Juralyn in that he will respond to my reply? or is it your reply tht I should look for in my alerts?

Status
Not open for further replies.