The Knight Will Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you!" The princess exclaimed happily. "I can not thank you enough," she added as she she took the offer and entered the building.
Evelyn hesitated for a moment, not liking the idea to stay in a stranger's house.
She glanced to Logan before shrugging her shoulders and following the princess.
Eve removed her hood to be polite and nodded her thanks.

Logan and the stallion blinked twice before the Greek chuckled nervously. "Y'know, I think I'll..." He paused, glancing at the barn full of horses inside. "I'll stay with Troy in the barn... if that's alright?" He asked, glancing back at the woman, who only shrugged in response. "I'll see you both girls tomorrow morning." He stated, mouthing a 'thank you' to the elderly lady. Then, he and the horse walked over to the barn, both hearing other stallions sleep.

Evelyn rolled her eyes, but seemed to have been smirking once Logan said he'd rather stay with the horses.
The princess could have easily gotten settled in the room, already making herself feel at home.
Evelyn on the other hand, felt a bit awkward in the building.

The Greek and his white stallion walked over to the barn, quietly entering to not wake up the others farm animals. Logan glanced around the surrounding, looking for a place to sleep while taking Troy to a stable. Once settling the horse in the stable, Logan found a pile of hays. "Well, Troy, I'm going to hit the hays." He said, jokingly as he laid down. The stallion neighed at him as it shook his head. Logan used his arms as pillows and closed his eyes. " Goodnight, Troy." He whispered, the horse responding.

The princess laid down once entering the room.
Evelyn, sat down, but wasn't tired enough to lay down. She sat up only thinking about everything.
"Are you going to lay down?" the princess asked.
"I'm not tired," Eve answered as she shook her head. The princess only gave a weird look as she sat up on her elbows.
Evelyn didn't say anything. It looked as though the princess had something to say, so she waited for her to speak.
"Why are you so pent up on trying to stop this dark knight? And...and why are you mean?" the princess asked, earning a scoff from Evelyn.
"I'm not mean..."
"What about my other question?"
"That knight needs to be stopped. So I'm going to do so."
"I hear he kills people if they do something he doesn't like...did he kill someone close to you?"
"You ask too many question," Evelyn said as she looked away. "He killed my parents," she then added softly.
"We'll stop the knight sooner or later...but you need your sleep," the princess leaned a little closer to Evelyn, she didn't want to get too close since Eve did seem to value her personal space.
Evelyn only nodded before laying down. It was the most the princess would get out of her.

The next day came by, birds were chirping, the rosters woke everyone up, expect the young Greek. Logan slept like a baby, even if the hays were hurting his back. The horse neighed at the brunette, noticing the gate of the stable was slightly opened.
Troy walked out and over to the tall male, neighed at him again loudly. Logan frowned as he opened his eyes and sat up.
"Good morning, Troy..." He yawned, stretching his arms and back. The stallion replied as his onee stood up from the hays. "Let's go look for Evelyn and the princess." He stated, getting a nod from his animal friend.

Evelyn woke up early, causing her to only get couple hours of sleep.
She watched as the princess woke up to the sound of the rooster.
"Rise and shine," Eve said in monotone. The princess merely smiled before standing up to stretch.
Evelyn stood up, and was about on her way to go looking for Logan.

As the horse waited outside for the three beings, Logan walked inside the small house, only to find the elderly lady with her husband and the table filled with breakfast. The young male smiled at the married couple. He looked up as he saw a young girl, about age 22, walked out of a hall, smiling at her parents and then glanced up at the Greek, blushing. "Oh, morning..." She whispered, Logan replying back.
The young woman sat down on the left side of the six-chairs table. "Sit, young man, and eat with us. Your friend and the princess will be coming down." The grandmother said, casting a look at Logan as he was about to refuse. Logan sat down next to the granddaughter, smiling at her gently.

Evelyn was just about out the room door when the princess finally stood up and called after her to wait.
Eve stood in the doorway for couple seconds before walking the rest of the way to the dining room, where she found the woman's family along with Logan.
The princess was right behind her and looked at the table filled with food.
"Good morning," the princess said kindly.
Evelyn only nodded to the others as she awkwardly sat down across from the Logan, while the princess sat right next to Evelyn.

The woman and her two family members replied back at the princess, bowing their heads slightly. "Fleur, please serve our... lovely guests breakfast." The elderly lady stated, her granddaughter standing up and began to serve.
Both Logan and her made eye contact, causing the young lady to blushing and looked away, sitting back down.
Logan looked at the breakfast, his stomach growling just from looking at the food.

((I'm sorry, I skipped over the alert))

Evelyn looked between the young female and Logan noticing their eye contact.
She only smirked, not saying anything just yet.
It was obvious she liked messing with Logan like that.
The princess smiled at Fleur as she served them.
She waited to touch her food until everyone else got theirs.

(It's alright.)

Once everyone have their breakfast, the elderly woman smiled and told them to being to eat. Logan looked at his plate and began to eat quietly, his elbow and Fleur's elbow making contact, causing both to startled each other.

Evelyn noticed their actions, but decided not to say anything just then.
It wasn't anything serious to poke fun at them for.
The princess ate silently, making sure to mind her manners, taking small bites to not make any messes.

After breakfast, the young granddaughter cleaned up the table just as the grandmother told her to do. Logan watched from the doorframe, debating whether or not he should help. Either way, he asked. "Do you need help?" Fleur glanced at him, smiling. "No, it's alright." She answered, returning back to work. The Greek pursed his mouth, then helped out, ignoring the dark haired girl protesting.

When breakfast was over, Evelyn went outside for a bit.
There wasn't much else for her to do anyways. She lifted her hood over her face and thought about what they were supposed to be doing, which was to find the witch and figure out a way to stop the dark knight.
The princess fixed herself up so that they could get ready to move on.

After helping out to cleaned the kitchen, Logan and the granddaughter's grandparents walked out to see them off. The stallion glanced over at Logan, almost as if glaring at him. The elderly woman smiled at the princess, both her and her husband bowed slightly. "Please do take care of yourself, princess." They said in unison. Logan and Fleur were with Troy, the white creature pushing his master closer to the girl. Fleur giggled lightly as the Greek glared at the horse. "Well... I wish you good luck, Logan." She stated, looking at Logan, who's cheeks turned a dark rosy red color. "T-thanks, Fleur... I'llcome by... next time?" He said, not very sure in the end. Both looked away from each, saying their goodbyes as the young female left.

The princess smiled kindly at the two and slightly bowed herself, thanking them.
Evelyn checked herself over, making sure she had everything...which was just her crossbow and arrows.
Once Logan and Fleur were done with their goodbyes, Evelyn smirked at Logan. "Aw does someone have a new girlfriend?" she asked him teasingly.

The Greek's turned brightly red as he began to choked on his own words. "W-what!? Um... n-no... it-its...mm..." He gave, looking away from Evelyn as he knows how much she likes to tease him about such things like this. "W-we should give going..." He muttered under his breath, walking over to the princess with the white stallion, waving one last goodbye to Fleur, both blushing brightly.

Evelyn laughed after seeing Logan's reaction. She turned towards Fleur, noticing her blushing too and couldn't help but wink to her, to not only mess with Logan, but her too.
The princess walked towards Logan and the stallion, just about read to go. She waved one last time to the family, not noticing that Evelyn was messing with Logan and the girl.

Fleur glanced away, not before giving them a last goodbye. Logan helped the princess up the horse.
"Hey, are you going to walk or want to ride the stallion?" He asked Evelyn, as they began to walked away from the small house and its family.

Status
Not open for further replies.