The Knight Will Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'd rather walk," Evelyn answered with a shrug.
She let the princess ride it, and wasn't exactly interested in riding a horse either.
She picked up her pace, wanting to get going to find the witch.

Logan raised a brow, but shrugged it off as he and the stallion began to follow Evelny. After a couple of hours, the group reached a small village and glanced around. Logan studied the small town as they continued to walk through it.

Evelyn looked around the village, as well as the princess.
The princess seemed more interested in the village, along with the villagers, while Evelyn seemed to not care about it at all.

Logan sniffed the air of the village, the horse doing the same thing as they both walked around. "Hmm... Smell quite nice..." He muttered to himself as the horse nodded in agreement.

The princess smiled at any villagers they passed by, although it didn't seem like much.
Evelyn kept her head down, glancing from side to side every now and then.
Something seemed off about the village and she didn't like it. It seemed nice to the other two, but something felt off.
Maybe it had something to do with her power, shadow bending, but she couldn't help but think something was wrong.
Evelyn picked her head up when they walked by one building in particular, it seemed a bit different than the others, like it has been around longer than the others, and abandoned. But she sensed a presence somewhere in the building.

Logan glanced toward Evelyn, clearing his throat before he can speak. "Hey, Eve, are you okay?" He asked, walking up to her as he let go of the horse's handle.
"You seen... more guard up than ever." He said, looking at the building she was glancing, but not noticing nothing off from it.
"Where should we head now?"
He asked once again, glancing back at his friend.

Evelyn quickly turned towards Logan once hearing him speak. "I'm fine," she mumbled.
She looked back to the building. She couldn't help but feel curious about what was in there, but they were to be looking for the witch.
This building wasn't as important.
"I uh..." Evelyn looked up at the sky then back at the building, "we should make a stop," she suggested.

Logan blinked, but shrugged it off. "Okay, where do you want to stop?" He asked her, grabbing the stallion's handle as the four for them stopped in front of a small pond into the middle of the town square.

Evelyn bit her lip. "Er, I need to check something out," she said to Logan. "Something just doesn't seem right," she then said, under her breathe.
Even if it was nothing, Eve wouldn't feel satisfied until she found out.
The journey to find the witch is long, one little stop wouldn't hurt anyone.

Logan raised a brow as he watched Evelyn, hearing the last part. "Okay... well, we are going to find a inn." He said, looking around the small village for a place to stay in.
The stallion neighed as they began to walked again.

Evelyn looked almost upset before thinking of something else.
"You can go do that, find me when you're done," she said, not wanting to wait. She was pretty sure Logan saw her eyeing the one building, which was exactly where she was heading off to.
Evelyn took one look at Logan and the princess before walking off towards the building.
"Uhm, good luck, Evelyn," the princess called out to her, but got no reply.

Logan noddded at Evelyn as they walked away. The young Greek led the horse and the princess to a inn, tying the horse's handle on the fence of the inn's front porch.
After helping the princess down, the both of them walked inside as they looked around.

(Accidentally skipped over the alert))

The walked with Logan, once inside the inn she spoke. "What's up with Evelyn? If I may ask." She remembered Evelyn said something about to why the getting the dark knight was so important, but never said specifically.

Evelyn walked up to the building and looked around. She noticed an old lady looking at her curiously, but almost as though she was scared.
"Do you know something about this place?" Evelyn straight forwardly asked.
"Something bad happened there, I beg of you, don't enter," the lady replied.
Evelyn said nothing else to the woman, only turned around and entered the building.

(Sorry for not being on much, school and such.)

Logan looked over his shoulder at the young princess, blinking as they stopped in front of the clerk's desk. "Evelyn? Oh, you mean about her going to that building?" He asked back, not sure what she talking about. Once speak in with the clerk and getting two rooms, one for the girls and one for Logan himself, they both walked up the stairs.

(It's alright, I was just too anyway)

The princess looked at Logan, "well yeah, something seemed up." She answered, walking behind him, up the stairs.

Once entering the building, Evelyn heard the old woman begging her to come out before it was too late.
She only rolled her eyes before closing door, making it completely dark.
Evelyn waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness to see that all the furniture was turned over, and it looked as though there was a fight.

Logan glanced at the princess, burrowing his brows as they went up the second floor and straight to their room. "Hmm... something about nothing being right... I don't know. I'll probably go check on her in few." He replied, opening the door to his room.

Status
Not open for further replies.