The Kitten and the Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo laid in bed. He was angry the other got turned on by....By Eric!

It would be a solid hour of the man being in the hot springs before he would wander back inside. Moving straight for their bedroom to grab on some clothes, he avoided all eye contact with Momo

Momo had fallen asleep, curled into a small ball. His fluffy tail was wrapped carefully around his whole body as he laid there, a soft mew slipping from his lips.

Smiling softly at it, he lightly moved to wrap a blanket around the small boyfriend. Offering him a peck on the forehead, he opted to sleeping in the livingroom. Settling down like a horse for bed, he wrapped a blanket around his legs and sighed.

Of course the middle of the night came and Momo woke up along. Grimacing, he hurried to the living room, sneaking in to sleep next to him

Waking up early in the morning, he stretched out his arms wearily and sighed. Expecting to be greeted with nothing but himself, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of Momo snoring besides him. Letting out a hum, he ran his hand through the other's hair as he stayed still.

Cuddling close the kitten purred, his warm breaths on his ear as he moved over to kiss him.

"Mm... Are you awake? You can't fool me, Momo..." He whispered, offering a smirk. "Would you like breakfast? I think it's my turn to cook..."

Kissing his nose, he kept his eyes close, shaking his head. "Lay with me..."

"Why? Aren't you still mad at me?" He whispered, nestling against the man's nose affectionately

Shaking his head he cuddled close with a tired smile and a purr.

Fully laying back, he let his arms wrap tightly around the boy. "Mm... I'm sorry."

"I love you, Momo..."

"I love you too Trae." He smirked, and climbed onto him, slowly grinding onto his member.

"Y-You're so eager this morning..." He stammered

He just continued to grind his bottom down onto the hard member. The kitten looked down into his eyes, his eyes playful, and full of lust.

The centaur's cheeks were beetroot as he laid back, soft whines and moans escaping his lips. "M-Momo...."

"Yes baby?" He answered with a smirk, slowly rowing his hips, his tail Flicking behind him

"I love you.... S-So fucking much...." He whimpered, "Please, just fuck me already!"

Status
Not open for further replies.