✾The Kiora Project✾ - IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
24fk8d3.png

Interactions: Everyone // Candy (@DANAsaur ) ; Ryouta (@xLarius ) ;
Activity: Being Angry
Color Code: Indigo, #333399
[5:06 PM, January 3rd]
It took Kenji a full minute to realize that it was Ryouta that had teased him about Candy and her clingyness. Then she started crying. He didn't mean to make her cry, he just wanted her off his arm. Kenji just watched the scene unfold as he slunk back to his seat and attempted to try and not look like too much of a jerk in front of Ryouta. He attempted to drown out Candy's continued rambling by overthinking everything.

He tensed up and mumbled, "she shoved her boobs in my face first... plus she totally is now assaulting the other guy over there! It's hardly my fault for doing nothing but leaving because Ryouta was late!"

Wait.

Did he really just-

He left off the honorific. Death would be preferable to this realization. He hadn't so much as spoken to Ryouta in years, and yet here he was addressing him so casually. Ryouta probably didn't even feel the same way. Kenji felt a little sick, but he couldn't stop running his mouth. Like a real jerk.

"Anyway, what is all this about. I'm very busy, so wasting time here is a quick way to ensuring that I don't lend my help to whatever this is."

Hopefully they wouldn't notice his earlier mess up. If they did then he would be mocked relentlessly. If they didn't, then it would be a huge blessing. However, Kenji knew that they had noticed and couldn't stop thinking that his false face was in jeopardy. Also, why was he here?

Ryouta didn't know about his writing. Kenji had been about to tell him but... things fell through and he decided that protecting himself from more scrutiny and protecting his public lie was far more preferable than holding on to his friend. Otherwise, back then Kenji had only been a weak little kid who had been bullied and harassed. He had been worthless back then, and to an extent everything now was only to cover up the fact that he had never changed all that much since then.

"Now, come on. Hurry up and tell us what's going on, or we might end up disbanding before it begins."

s6k48y.png

Interactions: Stella // @Kitsune
Activity: Sitting | Observing | Talking
Color Code: #9f90d1
[January 3rd - 5:07 PM]

Nickolas looked around the room to the rest of the people to try and gauge what kinds of people they were. It seemed like most of them were energetic people who were willing to get to know complete strangers. Nickolas may not have been one of these people, but he was confident enough that he could talk to someone if they talked to him first. Of course, he spoke earlier because it seemed like the room wasn't really getting a better vibe.

Ryouta entered the room right after he seemed to finish examining the last person, which was the person wearing headphones. Ryouta was a nice person, who, despite pushing some of his laziness onto others, had the ability to gather other toward him like Nickolas had never seen. He just had this incredible talent for gathering attention. Even though he got it from the stupidest of things at times, he was able to grab their attention and hold it. Nickolas supposed that he looked up to him in this regard. He always had an admiration for Ryouta, but maybe it was something more than that. He wasn't really sure because he didn't think he knew Ryouta well enough.

Even though Ryouta seemed to act like a little child, Nickolas couldn't help but laugh as soon as he sat down. He had done a few mean things to people, but it was a nice change of pace from people around him; people who tried to please everyone for their own personal gain. He really enjoyed the air of honesty that flowed in this room right now, and it seemed that he was confronted by the woman he was staring at earlier.

This woman asked what kind of theatrics he was into, as well as the fact that she was a novelist. Nickolas smiled and looked her in the eye, since that was what he thought was polite. "I do all kinds of theatrics! I've done some TV specials and such, but normally, I do stage acting. It's definitely my favorite kind of acting because it has to be genuine. On TV, you can become really fake, but when an audience lives in the moment of a play, everything has to be honest." Nickolas laughed nervously by the end of this statement. "Uh... Sorry... I didn't mean to sound weird or anything by saying that."

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
10ydfgz-png.115063

Interactions: Ryouta @xLarius | Alice @ScarletNova
Activity: Writing/Interacting
Color Code: Purple|Raspberry

Honestly Elune was more than a little overwhelmed by the multiple conversations and actions going on around her. She was having a hard time keeping up with everything, she didn't even catch half of what some of the more lively people across from her were saying. So when one of the blonde and rather perturbed men got up to leave, she really started to worry. Luckily Ryouta finally decided to grace them with his presence, right on time it seemed as he got the little spat to settle down. That was until the girl that grew the candy started to...Cry? Into another man's chest. Putting a slender hand against her temple she could of sworn the room started to spin as she tried to sort out just what and who to respond to.

But she was brought back to her senses when Ryouta introduced her along with the fact she was deaf. With a light punch to his arm El gave a cute half scowl half pout to the dark haired man, she knew he meant well but he didn't need to treat her like she was helpless 'C'mon you know your overreacting..' She mentally chided herself. She knew better than anyone Ryouta was just about the only one that didn't treat her like a she was disabled. Taking a deep breath to calm herself the purple haired woman decided to just focus on the people in her immediate vicinity. The green haired girl next to spoke to her and the others beside Elune, smiling warmly she quickly scribbled on her pad before showing it to Alice.

It read "Its nice to meet you too! I hope we can become great friends!" Her amethyst eyes held specks of orange similar to a sunset as they glowed with enthusiasm and warmth. Flipping to a new page she wrote "Ryouta is as goofy as always huh? So what do you do?" She questioned Alice with genuine curiosity.

o8b5ee.png

Interactions: Nikolaus Vanyan // @★Under The Stars★
Activity: Socializing
Color Code: Red // ff0000
[5:07 PM, January 3rd]

Stella didn't know what it was, but listening to the actor talk about what he did pleased the woman. Whether it was his passion, or his honesty, or the fact that he was looking into her eye, or all three mixed together, who knows? All that she knew was that she appreciated it all and couldn't stop the small smile that spread across her lips. And it was a genuine smile. Not one that was condescending and judgmental, oozing of her superiority. Or one that was mischievous and scheming. But one that caused her scarlet eyes to glow and become an entrancing shade of ruby. So, when the young man apologized, she waved it off; her smile disappeared as quick as it came.

"None of that," she stated in her icily smooth voice. "You didn't sound weird at all. In fact, I'm grateful for your openness." As strange as that is. Even I don't really understand why I'm thankful. "Tell me more about stage acting," she demanded, swiftly switching the subject. "What kind of plays do you usually do? What's it usually like with rehearsals and all?" Believe it or not, but Stella was genuinely curious about the working of stage acting. Not only that, but the male in front of her had captured her attention. Something that was rare since she always had her mind on other things—things that revolved around her. Patiently, the silver-haired woman waited for the blonde's response, eagerly ready to soak up all the information she was about to hear. That was the thing about being a novelist. Anything and everything you heard could be incorporated into a story of sorts.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Interactions: Ryouta @xLarius | Everyone
Activity: Making a late entrance - Glomping
Color Code: Peridot/Maroon
Outfit: [Spoili]utapri019.jpg

With black jeans[/spoili]
{January 3rd, 5:10pm}

'Oh crap crap crap craaap! I'm late! I'm late! I'm so very late!' The voice of White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland chimed in a boy's head as he rushed down the halls. Savitar had been looking forward to this meeting for weeks and now he was late! All because the stupid bus broke down and he had to walk--or rather, jog-- half the way here. 'I should of taken a cab...' He mentally kicked himself. Glancing at each door as he slowed to a jog, he almost missed the room, screeching to s halt the redhead jogged a few steps back and smiled as he heard voices inside. 'Sounds like Ryouta invited quite a few people.' He thought curiously. It had been so long since he saw his dark haired friend that Savi was almost jumping out of his shoes with excitement!

After catching his breath for moment he shook his head to calm himself before grasping the door handle and with a deep breath...He burst into the room with a beaming smile. "The fun has aaarrived~!" He announced in a sing-song voice mimicking Turk from Tarzan. With crimson eyes he scanned over the crowd of people sitting around a large table until he finally spotted Ryouta lounging on a bean bag in the corner. Without hesitation Savi made a beeline for one of his best friends. "Ryo-chan!" He called out right before he effectively glomped the other man. Hugging him like an over rambunctious puppy. "I missed you!!" He exclaimed happily. The scene a little too similar to how a lover would react to being reunited with their significant other.

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle

Interactions: Kobe (galactical), Ryouta (xLarius), Savi (Whispering~Melody)
Activity: Whining, Pouting, Shoving someone in her bosom, Arguing
Color Code: #ff1493
[5:10 pm, January 3rd]

Candy felt the man she's hugging pulled her off of him, her beady blue eyes looking up in confusion and surprise. She can't believe she hugged the wrong person AGAIN! Instead of Ryouta, she hugged Kobe instead! She sniffled and wiped the tears away as she watched Kobe sat back at his seat. She couldn't help but pout at his actions. How come one minute he was flirting with her then giving her the cold shoulder next? Ugh. Men. Even a genius like me can't figure them out. Why do they have to be so complex and so difficult? Candy decided to just shrugged him off. I'll deal with him later..

The pinkette then ran towards Ryouta in hopes of him giving her comfort but a redhead suddenly came bursting right in and glomped Ryouta! She couldn't help but pout at that. Why is everyone so mean to her? Unable to take it anymore, she forcefully pried the red head away feom Ryouta and took his place, glomping the black haired male and unconsciously shoving his face on her bosom

"YOU!" Candy glared towards the red head, hugging Ryouta even more until he's on the verge of being suffocated "Stay away from Ryouta! HE'S MINE! He's going to comfort me so back off, rhubarb stick! RAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!"

tumblr_mjxuegZGbr1r76aq4o7_250.gif
Interactions: Cordelia @DANAsaur | Luca @DustBunny
Activity: Getting growled at - hiding - crying
Color Code: Peridot/Maroon
Outfit: [Spoili]View attachment 116126
With black jeans[/spoili]

Savitar wasn't hugging Ryouta more than 5 seconds before he was suddenly yanked away. Stumbling back he blinked in confusion as a pink haired woman took his place, nearly enveloping poor Ryo's head in her bosom. "Eh?" He mumbled before she turned her sights on him and she quite litterely roared at him. "Eeep!" Jumping in fright the redhead quickly ducked behind the nearest chair so he was out of sight of the wicked pinkette. Looking up he noticed just who was sitting in the chair that was protecting him from the harpy and his eyes sparkled with joy.

"Luca! Your here too?!"
He exclaimed before giving the blonde a big Savi hug. But his joy soon ran out and he pulled back to kneel beside the chair, waterfalls of tears running down his face as he pouted. "I'm not a rhubarb stick am I Luca-chan?" He questioned with a sniff.

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
2jamgds.png

Interactions: Savi @Whispering~Melody
Activity: Minor Sensory Overload/Trying to Soothe a Crying Savi
Color Code: Gold

{5:11 PM, Jan. 3rd}

The only reaction Luca had to everything else going on around him was to increase the volume of his music, in a futile effort to retain his sanity in this perfectly insane room. Shutting his eyes, he tried to keep himself lost into his music. This worked for a while, until their very late host showed up and so rudely removed the only defense Luca had from the world. Normally, Luca would have responded to his headphones being removed without his permission with sass, but his words were stopped in his throat as Ryouta got uncomfortably close to his face, causing the blonde's eyes to widen and cheeks to darken. However, his reaction left as quickly as it came because Ryouta was gone a moment later. Narrowing his eyes a bit at his old friend, Luca refrained from putting his headphones back on.

With a soft groan, Luca reached into the small satchel/messenger bag he always carried and produced a small pad and a pencil. If you won't let me listen to music, then I'm going to write it. He grumbled in his mind at Ryouta. Using this new modem to block everyone else out, he managed to silence the shouting and roar of voices around him as he wrote down the notes onto the page. That is, until he was beset upon by a certain readhead.

Honestly, Luca didn't even notice there was a person hiding next to him until he could practically feel his soul groaning from the force of the hug. Oh look, Ryouta invited Savi, too... As he was released from the death grip, he sighed as he was finally able to breathe again and he looked down at his dramatically crying friend. Rhubarb stick? Is that an insult now? The words registered slowly to Luca who was once again VERY aware of the noise around him. He shifted in his seat, obviously uncomfortable, but then he hid it by smiling at Savi.

"Of course not, Savi," The words softly left his mouth as he placed his hand on his friend's head and ruffled his hair a bit, Luca's way of attempting to soothe the other. Normally, he was better at this stuff, but being surrounded by so many things going on was making the poor blonde freak out internally.

• Love
2s788yf.png

Interactions: @Karyra , @DANAsaur , @groovy , @Whispering~Melody
Activity: Interacting with Most People
Color Code: Orange

{5:11 PM, Jan. 3rd}
Ryouta was laughing to his heart's content. He was enjoying the situation very much. There was one person missing though...
He couldn't put his finger on it. Kenji called his name, well without the honorific and looked dazed for a moment.
Ryouta didn't mind.
"Come on Kenji, everyone is getting along so well. I know Candy can be a lot but she has a caring heart."
He grinned, and spun around like a little child. "But if you must know..." Well he said this,
"Project Kiora of course. Remember as kids Kenji? I might have told you this over the phone."
He tapped his head as he grinned like a fool once again. He was glad that most people were getting along.
It was funny to him how Candy always grabbed the wrong guy, especially since they looked nothing like Ryouta.

Amazingly Stella was being kind to Nickolas, Ryouta was becoming-
"The fun has aaarrived~! Ryo-chan! I missed you!!"
Then he got tackled, well then. "Savi! I knew someone was missing!" He patted Savi's head as Cordelia dragged him away.
Ryouta reached for Savi as he was dragged away, "Nooooooooooo Savi~" He laughed until Cordelia's bosom covered his face.

"Stay away from Ryouta! HE'S MINE! He's going to comfort me so back off, rhubarb stick! RAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!"
He patted Cordelia's head, well as best as he could as he stood up straight getting off his lovely bean bag chair.
"It'll be okay Candy, just stay calm." He looked at the clock placed on the wall, give or take, a few more minutes before
one of them figures it out. He took a seat at his spot and smiled at Benji.
"Hey, it's been awhile huh. Aren't you going to get with the chaos?" Ryouta laughed, it might be too rowdy for Benji,
but Ryouta loved it.​

24fk8d3.png

Interactions: Everyone // Ryouta (@xLarius ) ; Benji (@groovy )
Activity: Pretending He Totally Didn't Forget
Color Code: Indigo, #333399
[5:11 PM, January 3rd]

How dense was this Candy girl? For one, she'd managed to miss Ryouta again, and he wasn't even blond. Kenji could only glare daggers at the girl as Ryouta spoke and explained. Well, explained was just overstatement. He attempted to make Kenji remember. Kenji adjusted his sunglasses, quickly trying to remember as his day planner burned a hole in his pocket.

What was it that the Kiora Project was about? Kenji tried to rack his brain for memories, but all he could manage were unpleasant and unwelcome. However, he dug through them anyway. He had to think, because if he didn't remember then he'd be an idiot in front of all these new people he had just insulted. The red eyed girl at the very least looked like she always needed reasoning behind people's actions.

"Kenji! we have great news!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You've been published! They're going to feature your story in a magazine!"

"I didn't-"

"I know, we did it for you! Gosh, you're going to be a superstar!"

"I don't want anyone to know I wrote that!"

"Ooo, a pen name! How exciting! What if we told the editor to sell it like that?"

"I don't want-"

"I hope you're ready to make more, superstar!"

" 'Mondanai.' to tsubuyaite, kotoba wa ushina wareta?"

"We're moving, turns out the big city has better jobs. You can say bye to your friend, get his number!"

"Watashi wa kyou mo kogoragari masu."

"I'm- I'm moving Ryouta. I really wanna stay in touch, though!"​

"Iki wo tomeru no, ima."

No, nothing. Nothing about Kiora project or anything like that. Just a lot of pain he didn't want to think about again. Plus, song lyrics, no doubt from his latest bout with his novel. Probably whatever he'd looped for the sake of background noise when he was writing. Maybe it was obscuring the memory? But that wasn't how it usually worked.

"Ah, you didn't mention it over the phone. But it sounds familiar..." he just had to play it cool until he could pick up on some more hints on what exactly it was. "Besides, I've been incredibly busy with work and can't say that my memory's as sharp as it might have seemed back then."

Then Ryouta adressed the boy with white hair and red eyes. Much like the girl, but unlike her he seemed, quieter. He hadn't spoken a whole lot, like he was waiting on things to calm down some more. Seemed like he'd been sitting still a while.

"Uh... hi." Kenji said, awkwardly waving to the pale boy, reading the name tag as Benji. Cute name. Wait, no time for that, Kenji still needed to get more information out of Ryouta. "But I still would like some clarification on what we're doing here, Ryouta."

96yd5y.png

Interactions: Elune (@Whispering~Melody)
Activity: Talking
Color Code: #0a9908
[5:12pm, January 3rd]

Alice watched as the deaf girl began to write on a pad. That must be how she was going to communicate with people for now, unless someone could translate everything from sign language. But, that would probably be a lot of work, so the pad was fine with Alice. Perhaps she could learn some sign language for this girl.

The girl put up the pad. Alice took the time to read it, which was hard with everything going on in the background that she just needed to ignore or else she wouldn't be able to understand even a simple single sentence.

"Of course we can become great friends," Alice commented back when she saw that the girl wanted to become friends with her. She was always open to making some new friends and growing bonds.

"Sure is," she had said about Ryouta being goofy. That seemed to be a habit of his. "Oh, I'm a part of the music group. I'm a singer actually, for CrimsonRose Records though, no offense, but considering…you probably never heard of me. I also play some instruments. My life is music. What about you?"

Shortly after, a familiar face, other than Ryouta's, entered the room. It was Savi and he seemed as happy and excited as ever, which was something Alice liked. It created another commotion and already Savi was looking for support to feel better. It seemed like he know some of the others, so since Alice was talking with Elune she figured it would be rude to stop and talk with Savi. She could talk with him later. So, the green-haired girl looked back over at Elune and waited for her to write her response.

"Oh!" Alice pulled out a business card from her pocket. It had the record company on it, but she began to write some numbers down on it. "Ignore the other stuff, but here's my phone number so can text me and stuff." She figured texting would be easy for Elune to do and if they weren't together like they were now, she could still reach her. This group with this project probably meant that they were going to be stuck together for a while and Alice figured she could use that time to become good friends with them, just like Elune thought of.​

• Love
2a8jfax.png

Interactions: Alice (@ScarletNova ), Elune (@Whispering~Melody )||Mentions: (Everyone, I guess...) Kobe (@groovy ), Luca (@DustBunny ), Savi (@Whispering~Melody )
Activity: Being extremely frightened, talking
Color Code: Plum, light yellow
[5:12pm, January 3rd]

As the room bubbled over into chaos, Sadie slowly ducked into her sweater. She winced as one girl threw candy, but surprised herself by reaching up and catching a lollipop with one hand. Really, she had just been trying to defend herself. The bluenette debated on lowering the collar of her sweater to eat the sweet treat, or just keep it in her pocket for later. Maybe it'll calm you down... lollipops can be distracting, right? Sure! AT LEAST YOU'LL STOP CHEWING ON YOUR DAMN SCARF! Sadie hadn't exactly realized that the tail of her scarf was almost down her throat until that moment, and she immediately spit it out. Well, aren't I an awkward son of a... Her thoughts were cut off by a girl who was speaking to her, er... not only her, but still. Little Miss Awkward was still buried in her sweater like a turtle, and didn't plan on coming out. This girl seemed incredibly nice, but of course social interaction is too much. At least, it was in that moment.

The bluenette stared at Kobe curiously, although she remained in her sweater. He had flirted with the girl who threw candy (who, she later realized, is named Candy... er, it was her nickname...), been pushed away by her confusion and, honestly, her apparent stupidity, then had pushed her away after she was screaming for Ryouta but hugged the blonde instead. Wait... Ryouta? Sadie hadn't even noticed his arrival, but as she glanced over she saw him sitting in a beanbag chair. Did he even say anything? Probably... damn. Well, at least it doesn't seem like he explained one fucking thing. So... yay! You didn't miss anything important. Maybe... fuck.

The young woman sighed, unwrapping the lollipop she had caught previously and finally coming out of her sweater. She leaned back in her chair, sucking on the sugary thing as she avoided speaking. Her gaze had left Kobe for the most part, except for the occasional glance. Sadie tried not to stare at anyone in particular, just looking around the whole room and analyzing the mood. After a moment or two she realized that poor (or not so poor) Elune probably only had the faintest clue of what was going on. To be honest, Sadie was a bit jealous that her friend didn't have to listen to any of the nonsense spouting from everyone else's mouthes.

She noticed that Alice and Elune had been talking via note pad and tapped the deaf girl's shoulder. Would you like me to translate for you, or is everything okay for now? Sadie signed once Elune's attention had been caught. She turned to Alice with wide eyes. "Oh, sorry if I interrupted you guys!" A light pink blush spread over her cheeks and a small smile appeared on her face.

The musician briefly looked over at her friend Luca, who was comforting Savi. She arched a brow, analyzing the two. A... rhubarb bush? Wait, I... definitely missed a lot. Sadie took a deep breath, looking around once more and finding herself looking at Kobe again. Seriously. Stop looking at him, ya' creep... The female sighed and then tried to focus on the people she actually knew.

Last edited by a moderator:
15nlvzs.jpg

Interactions: Everyone, Ryouta (@xLarius), Kenji (@Karyra)
Activity: Interacting with majorly rambunctious people
Color Code: #cc354c
[5:12pm, January 3rd.]

He glanced at the time, a small grin forming on his lips. Ryouta had only showed up about, ten minutes late? Which, in his standards, was pretty good if he could remember correctly. Besides, at least the guy showed up. It made him kind of happy, to see his old friend. With his tinted cheeks and goofy smile, he happily greeted the other, hardly paying anymore attention to all the ruckus. Ryouta hadn't changed much since the last time he'd seen him, though he did seem a bit more childish now than he had been back in high school, and he looked more... Manly? Would that be a good way to describe him? Maybe he just looked older, Benji couldn't really explain it himself, but he liked the way the other looked and acted, it was nice for a change.

"It's been a while huh, aren't you going to get in with the chaos?"

The while haired male shook his head, amusement glimmering in his eyes. "I'd rather watch this time, but thanks for asking." He grinned, chuckling softly. Turning away from the other, he quietly looked back at the chaos, before noticing that a man with dirty blonde hair beginning to talk to Ryouta. Looking him over, Benji raised an eyebrow. He's pretty cute, I wonder what he does since he was called here? Maybe at some point he could ask, but right now didn't seem like the right time.

"Uh... Hi."

Benji realized that he'd been staring, and that the other had said something to him. The blush on his cheeks deepened, and he immediately looked away. Whoops, probably made the guy feel awkward.

He wasn't going to let that keep him from being nice, of course. "Hello! I'm Benji, it's nice to meet you! I haven't been really paying attention to all the ruckus, so I wasn't able to hear your name mr...?" He'd already possibly creeped out the guy, asking for his name was so not the right time! It was too late now, but he still felt a bit guilty. He should apologize... Later, definitely.​

Status
Not open for further replies.