The Kingdom of Evertrue

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith Najima
She was still wandering through the lands of the world she was in. She was walking along the roads of the beautiful Sunset City and was looking around when she saw a girl running into the forests. She cocked an eyebrow at the sight but decided she'd follow her. She ran after the girl as her bunny ears bobbed up and down
Oi oi oi oi! Why are you running Misses? Is there something wrong. I can help you if you want me to! Please stop!
She panted in exhaustion but kept on the chase after the girl. She sighed as she got a few scratches because of some branches in the way. Even her bunny ears bled to some degree

@Rauzi

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#800080]Kera Hy'l[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800080]Sunset City[/BCOLOR]

As Kera was running past Lilith, she heard that she was saying something but because of her mixed emotions and slight panic, she didn't understand what Lilith said. Kera misunderstood Lilith's intentions as she began chasing her and though Lilith was also from Sunset City and was chasing Kera for same reason as others were, she picks up her pen wrote a command 'fall' in the air. As it was now, the command was useless, but Kera took it and place it on the next big tree she ran past. She read out the command in the ancient language and the tree began falling, rather slowly though.

"Leave me alone!" she yells to her chaser in slight panic, "I will head to Satocan, and take the next ship to Sapphire City, no one will know me there, and i can start from the beginning there.... maybe even find father.." she thought.

Lilith Tokisaki
She was still chasing after the girl. Her clothes were teared a little as she was heard crying off all the wounds and tried to catch up to the girl
P-Please wait up! I want to be f-friends! I don't have bad intentions! Please wait. I can help you!
She didn't notice the tree as it fell and Lilith tried jumping away and it crashed into her leg. She screamed in pain crying even louder
P-Please help meeeee! I don't want to die! I just wanted friends! Pleaaaase!

Lilith's scream of pain made Kera stop in her tracks and she heard what Lilith yelled. Kera was in a pretty tough situation as she couldn't decide between keeping on running and helping Lilith. But she soon came to the decision, "I'm going to regret this..." she says to herself and runs back to Lilith to help her, "Stay still, or you will hurt yourself even more" she says and picks up her pen from her pocket and places it against the tree trunk. She stops to think what would be the best command for the situation and soon draws the first line that glows dark red, she then draws another line to finish the first rune "There's no going back now.." she thought and kept on writing to finish the command, 'roll' it read and Kera read out the command. The trunk began rolling off Lilith's leg, after the log was completely off Lilith, Kera began to analyze the damage and she shook her head to herself "It's totally broken... i-i'm so sorry" she says sadly.

Lilith Tokisaki
She smiled at Kera but with tears still in her eyes. She was just glad that she got helped. She stood up and started running towards the docks
I-It doesn't matter. I'm very glad you helped me. Now lets go and then you can explain me what exactly happened. I got enough for one more boat trip
She smiled at Kera as her bunny ears twitched and she took Kera's hand pulling her along. Of course, she was hurt and Lilith felt it, but she wouldn't rest until they got away fro mhere

Somewhere on the edge of the residential district of The City of Kruvaria…

"Well… Here we be, lassie."

"Where? Wait… do you mean here?"

Ermeline was used to small, unkempt houses in Riverside, but this… This was something entirely different. As her driver opened the small iron gate to the property, it fell off its hinges and into some weeds. She gingerly followed him up the small path, eyeing the broken windows and "garden" of discarded trash and nettles.

"I live… here."

She dug the heavy key out of her dress pocket and fit it into the lock. The door didn't budge. She pushed a little more. Still nothing. Ermeline moved aside for the large, strong man beside her to try. One push, two pushes, three pushes and a kick, and it finally gave way with a shrill creak of protest. He leaned down beside the doorframe.

"Oye, these hinges… Got to get them some oil afore they lock you in here for good."

Entering the house wasn't much better. There were a table and chairs, broken into several pieces, a fireplace full of more trash, and a ratty rug full of holes. The bedroom had a single nightstand in good shape – the other was missing – but the bed had collapsed from its frame onto the floor. She didn't even want to touch the mattress. The third room was a bit of a mystery. There were odd writings on the wall, symbols and combinations of letters that didn't make sense. This was the only room in the house that was left essentially untouched.

"Lassie… I didn't mean to tell you about this, but… This place was abandoned for a reason. Real crazy man used to live here. Thought he could do a different type of magic… something about runes. Nobody wanted to live in the crazy man's house."

Ermeline picked up a strange wooden utensil from a wooden desk in the center of the room. She poked the desk with it – it left a mark.

"I tell ya'. Just lock this door and forget about it. Or clean it out or something. Just don't go trying to wrap your head 'round his madness."

She nodded in agreement and put the utensil back in its place. For now, she would leave the room as she found it – but one day, she'd clean it all out and make it into something amazing: maybe a library or a study or a workshop or even a treasure room!

"I figure I ought to let you know, from a friend… This place needs work, a lot of it. The roof needs repair, the fence has to be replaced, you need new windows, new furniture… Lass, you probably need a thousand gold to get this place decent, maybe more."

Ermeline audibly gasped. A thousand gold?! How was she going to raise that much money? Did she have to live in squalor until she got it? She'd only been given a hundred by her parents.

"Well, that's all I can do for ya', little one. Stay safe, don't let yourself be cheated, and use that wit of yours to your advantage. I'll be back this way in a few months. I expect ye to be successful now, y'hear?"

He gave Ermeline a firm handshake that nearly broke her fingers.

"By the way… Name's Rhohon."

And like that, he was gone.

Suddenly she stops on her tracks and pulls Lilith's arm to make her fall. "I'm sorry, but i can't allow you to travel anywhere with injury like that... a-and i just can't leave my home like that, all of my stuff is still in my apartment as well" she says as she had calmed down and her thoughts had cleared. Leaving a city where she had lived her whole life wasn't as simple as she had initially thought, it just wasn't possible. "How i'm going to handle all the people in town, i'm sure they will be a problem for me again once they realize i'm back.." she thought, just the thought about it made her shiver a bit.

EASTWAY BLUFF
KALIVOS TOREN

The darkelf cleans the blade against the guards chest, then he check him up, the others didnt have any valuables, the weapons were too risky to keep or sell, they where, after all, the city guard, the weapons had special marks that couldnt be hidden or erased, so he had to throw them to the stream along the bodies.
"Ohhh... whats this?" he said as he felt something tucked between the belt of the guard. Its a small leather pouch, filled with coins "mmm.. either you were more corrupt than the others or you were their piggybank, anyway thank you very much, I will remember you later when Im drinking beer and dinning a nice piece of pork, its a shame I dont know your name, nor that I care, but still..."
Unceremoniously the darkelf kick the body to the stream and throw a big rock at him to make it go under the filthy water. Of course sooner or later it wil come up but by then nobody will care, in Eastway Bluff people disappears everyday, even guards.
Whistling a unknow tune Kalivos walks back putting distance between him and the sewer stream.

"Beer and pork, and maybe a new blade, a sword maybe?" he asks to himself while goes to the city, the hood up to keep his face hidden, gloves too, and in that turf the few guards that dared to enter didnt care who was under that hood.

Queen Clarice | Sapphire City Castle

Upon leaving her husband's bedchamber, Clarice began to quickly head back downstairs. Ashley must surely be worried - Clarice hated to worry her, especially in her current state. She all but flew down the first set of stairs, and then down the second, and she returned to the throne room. She sighed softly, a smile coming to her lips at the sight of the food that had been delivered. The servants had placed it on a unique table that they used for just such an occasion - it was made of wooden rods and hinges, and the legs folded in and out so it could be easily carried from place to place by a single servant while the others carried platters of food. The tabletop had a few platters waiting on it, and Clarice delicately outstretched an arm to lift away the lids.

The first of the platters was a tray of bread rolls, and Clarice could feel the warmth emanating from them - these had clearly been baked fresh. Just that thought alone excited her. A small bowl beside this particular platter held some butter, and a knife lay between them. The next platter had a few roasted chicken breasts - boneless, Clarice knew, simply because it was her preference and the servants always made sure to take that into account. Clarice had a deep appreciation for all that the servants did - back home, she had always helped her parents to keep the house clean and tidy, and she had helped with the cooking, so she understood how much work it was. Especially with how massive the castle was, she was always amazed that the servants worked so well together and did such a fantastic job.

The last platter was a covered bowl of salad, leafy greens and vegetables tossed together with a glass bottle of vinaigrette beside it. Clarice smiled, pleased to see that the servants had included two plates and two bowls so that she and Ashley could both each. She looked towards her friend as she moved to sit in her throne. "I do love it when they deliver," she said softly, pleased as could be. She reached out and took her plate, beginning to load it up with food. "Shall we eat?" she asked, a soft giggle leaving her lips.

Diodora Warthunder
Sapphire City

Diodora decided to give up the chase at this time. He had no desire to attempt and chase this.....thing.....up a building. He didn't doubt he had the ability, but this thing would be faster and more agile. The chances of catching it were slim. It isn't like he didn't get a good look, either. The "thing" was quite noticeable as well.

The small knife he threw hit Diodora's gold Royal armor. It made a Clanging sound as it bounced off and landed on the ground. Dio frowned and looked down at his chest plate where the small knife hit him. He could see a small scratch. This made Dio angry. This thing had the audacity to scratch his armor. Dio quickly pushed his anger aside, as he had a job to do. He quickly grabbed the small knife and pocketed it. They would need to investigate it later. Now he needed to help his injured rookie. He walked over to where Allora was laying.

He could see that her arm was broken, but that did not surprise him in the slightest. She was fragile, and often broke bones when something happened. He knelt down and took her good hand in his, and then slowly helped her back up to her feet.

Are you ok? Anything else happen besides your broken arm? He didn't hit you with a knife or anything did he?

Dio quickly checked Allora over for any blood that would signify some type of cut. By now, a crowd had gathered to see the spectacle of the short fight. Word had traveled via the citizens and some other guards and knights began to arrive on the scene to help secure things. Dio decided to take this opportunity to get Allora back to the castle and get her the medical attention. Afterwards, they could return and inspect the body. He gave some orders to the guards.

The suspect is a lizard guy. He killed that man in the alley, then assaulted us when we confronted him. Lock the scene down and secure it. Allora and I will be back shortly to investigate after she gets patched up. Don't move anything.

The guard who was at the scene nodded, and Dio waited for Allora's response before they headed off to the castle.

Lilith Tokisaki
She looked at the girl and smiled as she sat there looking around in the forest a bit
Why don't we go there sneakily then? It seems your power is good for that. It is a really cool one
She smiled as she then snapped snapped her fingers making some sparks appear in between them
I use lightning magic to fight. But I can also use it for distractions

Allora

Allora stood up, gritting her teeth in pain, and shook her head. As Diadora finished she turned on her left heel to head off towards the castle, her arm hanging limply so as to prevent further damage and hurt less, and took a step forwards, then yelped as she stepped down on her right and it was met with an intense, short pain. Her right heel had landed rather hard, and she wouldn't be surprised if the back of her heel was fractured.

"Oh jeez. My damnable heel as well! I swear to god when we catch up to him he is going to be in the deepest crap of his life!"

And with a limp, and putting as little pressure on her heel as possible, she began to move off towards the castle.

The first night for the group of explorers was easy. All five men had extensive familiarity with a tropical environment; they carried long, sharp knives for the underbrush and whatever large animal might try and surprise them. At night, after the men were tired and the first watch began, they slept in hammocks to avoid any creepy crawlies from disturbing them too much while trying to rest. However, one man did wake up to find a squirrel staring him in the face. His screams woke everyone up an hour or so before dawn and the damn animal bit him square on the nose. He also fell out the hammock, though they weren't far off of the ground. The rest of the crew would never let him forget it and everyone, even he, was excited to tell the tale to the guys on shore.

Not long after noon and an adventurer's lunch of dried meats, water, and nuts, the tropical bush grew sparse and eventually gave way to the massive pines Alduin had seen from the shore. Everyone could not help but stop and stare at the hundreds feet tall trees; it seemed down right impossible. Alduin convinced one of his men to stand beside one, Squirrely they called him now, while he made a sketch of the height and girth and theories on calculations. They couldn't spare a lot of time, though, and he reminded himself that he would come back with an expedition later. One of the guys quipped that they might mark the trees along their path, to save from getting lost, which everyone agreed. So, as they headed up the hill, cursing the incline, they left long, diagonal slashes on the bark. [Hazard defeated: Getting lost (in theory)]

However... the more slashes they added to the eerie silence, the more seemed to come alive. At first it was no thing that moved, but then the winds came. Birds began to chirp and they could hear rustlings on the floor of pine needles and cones. None of it seemed friendly. When they stopped at night, Alduin checked on Squirrely. He noticed over the hours that the man was developing the symptoms of fever. He feared an infection and he wasn't wrong; the nasty bite was already oozing puss and healing poorly. He called their man with the most experience at patching them up and offered to take the first watch for ole Squirrely. Alduin didn't like the way the forest was stirring and his intuition told him something foul was about.

That night, Alduin donned the Transspecularis once again. He felt his practice with it on the ship was good enough cause for more on land. He sat on a stump and closed his eyes, bathing his senses in the ambiance of the forest. The fire behind him cracking and popping and its flames singing when the wind blew through, the crickets and hoot of the owl, the snores of one of the men or noises when they moved about in the canvas. Still, that ever present shuffling in the distance. That is what worried him. He opened his eyes again, feeling properly acclimated to the baseline. He then extended his consciousness to the Pools, one of fire, which developed in to a green flame in his right hand, and one of lightning, which formed in to a quietly cracking halo of high energy in his left.

This experiment was dangerous. Very, very dangerous. Traditionally, different elements of spells could not be combined, for their energies stemmed from separate Pools, or planes, and mixed like oil and water when one tried to weave them together. Alduin, rational as he was, had been reckless in the past when it came to experiments and he knew just what those dangers were and continued anyways.

His theory was that the Transspecularis care nothing for what type of energy it got, as the spell used to wind it up, so to speak, was simply converted in to some sort of universal energy that all spells could harness. Therefore, he wanted to test two things tonight: would two fires light the engine faster, and if they were made of two different things, would the energy be the same? You see, perhaps the 'essence' of each spell could be used universally, but what if those 'essences' were different at such a base level? He was sure to find out today.

The machine began to humm in minutes after he sustained the halo and the sputtering fire (sputtering because it was ebbing and flowing from Pool to device, a process that was fascinating to see). His first theory was right; doubling up in the beginning, which was only marginally more difficult, activated it to capacity much faster. More than double the amount of time it took normally, in fact. He had only a moment to consider a theory about the efficiency of combining elements, however, because the lens across his eye flared up at last. With its clear vision, he forced himself to remain very, very calm. That was hard. First, he stood. Then, he looked around and sighed. For, in the distance all around, just out of the reach of the fire light, he could see all manner of ethereal creatures.

There were rotting bears, gargantuan wasps, a snake the wound of the entire length of a tree; there were monstrous ants and a tiny animal that some might call a griffon but was simply an avian and feline soul fused together. All stared with blazing red eyes. It was disturbing. Terrifying, even. More spirits that he could begin to describe surrounded his party. Perhaps, he thought, there was a very good reason none had settled this place.

One by one, he roused the men. When all were awake save for Squirrely, who was racked with fever, Alduin looked out again at the mass of spirits. "Boys, you've seen this thing I'm wearing on the boat. Not one of you are idiots and I know it. That's why I trust you and pay you as well as I do. However, you also know I wouldn't have woken anyone up so early if there wasn't good cause to do so, as every man loves and deserves his beauty sleep. Thus you know this is a serious matter." The grins and low chuckles faded quickly, then. "Along our way up here, I have not been the only one getting that funny feeling or hearing strange things, and now I've confirmed what they are: the guardians of this island. Alas, they're not physical. They are the spirits of this place and we are surrounded." The men all looked around, some more calm than others. "I believe it is a warning. We have scarred their trees. While it may be for us to secure our way back, I advise we respect this place. My intuition tells me this is our one and only warning, and not a loud one at that. From here on out, we will rely on other methods to track our way. We have the stars, after all, and hell I'm sure within less than a day's journey away as it is. Let's get some sleep. No point in watching, as I think if they want to kill us they will." [Hazard, Angry Forest Spirits: Avoided]

Everyone stood watch that night save for Squirrely. Come morning, his fever overtook him and he was dead. It was a hard blow to an exhausted party. By a unanimous vote, it was decided they would rest for the day and honor their lost crewman, who died to scaring a squirrel. They were all aware dangers were present on these expeditions, but damn... This day resting and mourning, burying and eating and composing a song for his memory was also to avoid any more deaths that might be caused from the lack of sleep or energy. The next night, the watch was back on, even if they couldn't see anything. Alduin elected to not use the Transspecularis again until they reached the ossuary, which they did the day after Squirrely died.

[Days remaining: 4]
[4/5 crew remaining]
[Ending location: ossuary proper]
[Hazards defeated: Getting lost, Angry Squirrel, Heeded the spirits angry attitude]
[Expedition Post 6: concluded]

• Useful
Reactions: Radio Jelly

She couldn't understand Lilith's way of thought at all, the girl had broken her leg but she was still thinking about travelling or trying to sneak somewhere. "Y-you got to be out of your mind.... how did you think that we would sneak anywhere with you having an injury like that?" she says with slightly worried tone. With such an injury Kera would've been probably just lying somewhere just waiting for someone to hopefully help her, just how much pain is this girl able to take? She simply couldn't understand such a feat, but this also made her a bit hesitant about her main goal in her life. "I-if i can't stand even that much pain... how i'm going to stop father, i remember the pain and fear he made me go through with his punishments... am i even ready for a task of this size afterall?" she thought.

Lilith Tokisaki
She grinned and sat against a tree somewhere relaxing a little as she looked up to the sky which was covered by leaves from all the trees
I just want to bring my friend to safety. You aren't running for fun are you? And I am indeed an idiotic bunny girl. Hehe
She grinned as she winked at Kera and closed her eyes

Somewhere on the edge of the residential district of The City of Kruvaria…

Ermeline's stomach rumbled. She needed food before she even thought about getting started, but she'd already devoured everything her parents had given her for the journey. Well, time to get started on her inheritance.

Her bag had been left unceremoniously in the middle of the bedroom floor, a tired lump containing what few pieces of her past life she could bring with her. She rummaged around inside until she came up with her coin purse, which she tossed into her other dress pocket. She didn't want to bring her entire fortune with her, where it was subject to thieves, but she had business to tend to while she was out.

The door didn't even need a lock, the way it absolutely refused to let her through. It was slightly easier than the first time, but she couldn't keep doing this. On the list of supplies to buy: oil.

The streets were basically empty, with most people at the center square for the festivities. She didn't much feel like going back into that mess, so she made her way to the market district of the city, where various goods were sold by merchants – raw materials, raw food, and general things not produced by the city artisans. It was here that she found a store selling all kinds of fish, and another selling countless vegetables. She purchased a single fish, which the owner kindly filleted and de-boned for her, and a solitary potato, which all-together cost her 10 gold.

Next came the general goods store. She picked up a wide range of tools for repairing her house, including a hammer, bucket, trowel, wash rags, oil, and a cheap pair of work gloves, all for 50 gold. Anything she could possibly need was stacked up in the bucket (with her food gently placed on the top) and hauled back home.

The fireplace in her house had a wire rack, bent slightly out of shape, that would work for cooking her meal. First things first, however – she took everything out of her bucket, piled the trash from the fireplace into it, then tossed all the rubbish outside in her garden: she'd deal with it later. A flint and steel lighter lay on the mantelpiece, which quickly lit the old firewood left over from the house's previous resident. She wondered what happened to the man, and what led him to such insanity. Though really, who among us was truly sane?

An upside down bucket served as a sort of table, and a trowel functioned as a plate for her meagre feast. She didn't typically eat with her fingers, but it didn't repulse her in any way. The food was slightly overdone, as she'd spent several minutes trying to figure out how to get it out of the fire. She'd eventually used her work gloves – a worthy investment. Fish and baked potato… it was nice to have a warm meal, after so many days of eating cold sandwiches.

The day still fairly young, Ermeline decided now was the time to go out and look for a job. She definitely didn't want one unrelated to tailoring, as that would defeat the entire purpose of her coming here, but she realized it might be necessary for survival's sake. Battling the door once more, she headed out into the streets to find her fortune, wherever it may be hiding.

Gold spent: 60

She sits down herself as well, she felt conflicted. She didn't know what to exactly do, she had an injured girl with her, she was feared that the whole city would do something bad for her, accusing her about witchery or something. She just couldn't get to decision and she began hugging her knees, curling up into a ball basically. "What should i do... i-i can't decide" she thinks out loud, not really caring that Lilith was there, hearing what she says

EASTWAY BLUFF
KALIVOS TOREN

Kalivos goes into one of the city pubs, he changes where he goes so dont become too familiar to the patrons and regulars. Its best to make them believe thats hes a traveling salesman or courier. Luckly at this time aint too many customers, he sits away from the door, the waitress approach him.
"Whats gonna be sir...?" she asks mildly bored or maybe annoyed.

"Roasted pork, beans and beer, the good stuff, not that watered thing that you usually serve..." the darkelf avoids seeing her face to face, hiding behind the lowered cowl.
The waitress nods but looks like if shes want to ask something "sorry sir... but the master wants that I asks... if you have the money to pay for it... we didnt know you... and many lowlifes come, eat and then say that didnt have money to pay"

Kalivos laughs softly after hearing her "understable, your master its a wise man" Kalivos show her the money pouch, shaking it to make the coins sound "satisfied? or you want to see them?"
"NO, sir, I dont need to see them, will bring your food..." the waitress goes hurried, a bit blushed after hearing him asking if she needed to see the money.
"Poor girl, if she still blushes she must be new, hope she learns fast or the customers are gonna eat her alive..."

Aurélie Lorraine Charmaine | City of Telia | Home

The young princess sat at the little desk in her house with a sour frown on her painted ruby lips. She had just received her most recent letter from home, written by her wicked stepmother herself. She always felt uneasy and unhappy when these letters came - the most recent ones had mentioned several times how ill her father was, and she hated hearing that. It made her almost physically ill just to think of her poor, beloved daddy suffering with only Clarice to ease his pain. She and some of the servants had an agreement that they would send for her if he took a turn for the worse, even if Clarice didn't. Aurélie wouldn't put it past her stepmother to fail to send for her in such an emergency - and then, of course, to feign her innocence and claim that in her panic for her beloved husband's life, it had entirely slipped her mind.

She set the letter aside, turning her attention next to her studies. She had a paper to write about the ancient Sylaisan Empire, but she'd barely started. She'd only just finished gathering a collection of books from the library, hoping that they would provide her with enough information to get started. She didn't even know where the Sylaisan Empire had been located, let alone any other details about it. Her professor was working on research regarding the Sylaisan Empire, and Aurélie suspected that the reason he had asked his students to write about it was to get new perspectives - if he read their reports, he might catch something he'd missed the first few times he'd combed through what little information they had. He was being funded by the university, and since Aurélie's father funded the university, his research was royally-funded. He had even approached Aurélie to ask what resources her family might have - she'd written home to make an inquiry, but if there was a reply, it was probably in this most recent letter that she hadn't yet finished, too hurt at reading about her father's pain to continue much further.

She opened a book and began to flip through, her fingertips delicately pinching each weathered page as she skimmed them, searching for any mention of the Sylaisan Empire. It was a compilation of ancient empires and kingdoms, so it seemed as good a starting place as any - it gave an overview and a few details, but a number of other sources were listed in the index at the end of the book, so once she found the section on the Sylaisan Empire, it would recommend other books to her. Whether or not the university's library would have these works, however, she knew not.

Crofton Dewl | Eastway Bluff | Pub

There was a smirk on Crofton's lips and a devilish look in his eyes as he strode into one of the city's local pubs, but he wasn't there for any sort of wicked deeds or tomfoolery. No, Crofton had a mission. He wanted to regain his humanity - humanity, perhaps, if elves even had such a thing. His head was wrapped in heavy cloth that was a dull olive green in colour, and his pointed ears were hidden, tucked beneath the fabric's folds. Not for any particular reason, other than that it was the traditional way to wear such a headpiece, and Crofton was very traditional. In some ways, at least - not most.

He let his brown eyes gaze curiously around the place, in search of something - what, he wasn't sure, just that he would know when he saw it. The place wasn't very busy, with only a few scattered patrons. An old hag and an equally old man sitting across from one another at a table - old people on a date, gross. Two moderately attractive young men trying to get the attentions of a pair of lovely young ladies - one of whom was caught, but the other one seemed beyond uninterested. A flustered-looking waitress with red in her cheeks taking orders from customers. For a second, he considered her as a target - she would almost certainly be charmed by him if he tried...but no. He quickly shook those thoughts from his mind. People weren't targets any longer; they were friends, allies, perhaps enemies...maybe, if he found the right person, lovers...

He made his way to a table chosen at random and seated himself, lifting up one tanned hand and giving it a wave to get the waitress's attention. He was utterly famished, and needed some sort of sustenance. He hadn't eaten all day. Why? He had no clue - maybe it was something to do with how infrequently he was accessing magic as of late. He used to use magic a few times a week, but it had been three weeks since the last time he'd performed any spells and he could feel it obviously missing.

"gods above!" Xeron had managed to jump a few rooftops before stopping and ckutching his shoulder, which he only judt noticed almost broke under the guards grasp. "That was too close.. and i cant risk a healer in the city.. i have to get out. Now." Gritting his teeth against the pain, he started running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.