The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
...are you guys telling me that I need to make more sword types...?

@Unyielding No, you can only get what's available there. If you're looking to go on an expedition that offers a crossbow as a reward, you'll have to wait until a looted expedition location respawns and see what appears.

@Lorne Einulf Ugh I only play that game all the damn time. My current playthrough is a Qunari mage whose goal is basically just to mess everything up. I actually just finished Trespasser for the first time yesterday with my third Inquisitor, a warrior Trevelyan, and absolutely bawled my eyes out...
So what expeditions can i go on right now?

@Lorne Einulf YAY another pirate. Now all we have to do is find that mermaid and we can go search for One Piece

Last edited:
@PrincessLala95

Not quite sure just when you plan to post, but I plan to post in the morning. If you'd like me to wait I can, but the whole Alkura and Johnathan thing is very much far form over.
Let me double check, you did pull Johnathan from the conversation at the uni, right? Need to know that for sure before I do anything with Auré.

@PrincessLala95
They were still in conversation until my most recent post with him, so she should witness everything. They've all been staring at each other for at least two weeks now.

@PrincessLala95
I still need to buy the DLCs. i just made a DW female Elf but i don't know how i want her to run things yet xD, but i have time to decide since SOMEONE broke my control... >.>

And was i accepted?

Graphic design is my passion
3OtMjxC.jpg

BepVbzR.jpg

8JAtvJv.jpg

I rate 10/10 would want you to design again. Can you do this for all events in Evertrue? How about the life in general?

Well, I am demanding it. Make them else I will gather my angry mob together and then burn you at the stake for witchcraft.

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ugh your art is so beautiful. You're our new official artist. You get to illustrate all major Evertrue events.

Thinking about bringing Ashley back into the picture soon.

Still need a baby daddy for her. She can't be pregnant forever ^^" unless some witch casts some curse or something lol

Is someone keeping track of them or do i just have to go a week back in the IC
Keeping track of the IC yourself is a good idea. If not, Eternal sanctum, Cave of Souls and Tunnels of the Dragon is currently being looted, all else are free to go.

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding

Name:
Sereg Nawr
(Sare-egg Nahwar)
[spoili][/spoili]

Name Meaning:
Blood Hunter

DOB:
January 1st

Species:
Half Human/ Half Werewolf
(Bred not Turned)

Orientation:
Not something he's spent time focusing on

Home city:
Avarell

Physical description:
Human Form:
Sereg is of a tall demeanor. Standing at about 6'4" in human form he towers over most other men his age of 'normal' human status. Though tall he is far from bulky and his body looks lithe and wiry. His skin is paler with a slight peach tint to it.
He keeps his silky ebony hair buzzed on the sides with some left on the top and his pale silver eyes are always quick behind the small bit of hair that sometimes droops across the top of his brow. He generally shaves but after being in the woods for two to three days he does return with a slight scruff, which is all there ever seems to be.
He tends to wear dyed leathers and skins or furs which he trades the locals to make for him. He rarely wears a lot of clothing due to the fact that his Were blood keeps him warm and his fur in Were form even more so.
[spoili][/spoili]

Werewolf Form:
[spoili][/spoili]
In Werewolf form, Sereg stands at a lanky 8'9". His lithe stature continues into this form making him look wiry and agile, where his brethren tend to appear more bulky and pure stock.
His fur is a silky ebony and shimmers in the wind making any light that touches it gleam as if bouncing off glass. Even in the palest moonlight.
He keeps his pale silver eyes but they now have an eerie glow about them.
His paw like hands control pitch black claws which he uses to hunt with in this form.

Personality traits:
Sereg tends to be very laid back. Almost appearing to be in a constant fog to other people, he rarely pays attention to anything around him other than a drink in his hand or the latest kill.
Living alone for so many years he tends not to get involved with any of the local humans.
Save for his merchant friend. He generally keeps his in town runs to a bare minimum and is usually only there to trade and sell goods. There's too much risk involved if anyone were to find out what he really was. He can have a bit of a bite to his attitude if something doesn't go quite the way he likes and if backed into a corner for any reason he can lose control of his emotions rather quickly. It's harder for him to lose control when tipsy which is why he tends to always have a flask on him.

History/bio:
Sereg was raised on a local farm with a group of family and close friends. Everyone in the group was over 30 and very astute hunters. A couple of them had even sold their goods to the Royal Families workers in the past.
Sereg had come into the group as a bit of an accident. Not necessarily a mistake, the group all loved him like their own child. But the group was never supposed to mate with anyone outside themselves.
Sereg's mother, Mithiar, was human. At first they tried to outcast her. Send her away. But Sereg's father, Abbadon, was the Alpha and he wouldn't have it. Eventually everyone fell for Mith and her young son and they truly became one with the group.
Every year the entire group would travel on a month long hunt. It was the best time to get everything they needed in a bulk selection. They usually returned with no issues.
In Sereg's tenth year, this changed. After three months went by, Sereg's mother became distraught. She had no means to make money or food on her own.
After weeks of never leaving the house Sereg's hunger and anger finally consumed him.
Normally a Bred Werewolf first shifts after training and hitting puberty around fifteen to seventeen.
The earliest encounter being recorded at thirteen and the latest at eighteen.
Sereg being barely ten the first shift he nearly consumed himself.
He fled from his mothers house into the pitch black forest and time seemed to fade away in a blur. He remembered hunting, every animal that moved he hunted and bore down. He remembered the sent of fur, blood, fear and the taste of success.
After feasting for what seemed like ages he awoke to a bright sunrise and a blank patch of grass in the middle of the forest.
After wondering around for what seemed like another whole day he appeared at the edge of his families farm. Barreling toward the house he set to check on his mother but she was no where to be found. Running into town to the only other person he knew outside the group, a local merchant who was a friend of theirs for many years.
As the young Sereg asked if he had seen his mother, the only thing the man could do was stare at him in saddened silence.
"You're mother has gone little man. She'd been abandoned by her parents, her husband, her friends and she thought you had finally abandoned her too. You've been missing for two weeks little man. She packed her things. I gave her some coin and she left on the last fishing boat two days ago. To where I've no idea.
I'm so sorry little man."
Sereg merely sat there for hours pondering what this meant and what he could do.
He turned to watch his merchant friend drink from a flask.
"So, the lands mine right? And I don't owe nothing on it.
And you still need things from the hunts, right?
And, if she ever did come back she'd go by the house probably.
How would you like a new friend?"
The merchant turned to the tiny ten year old sprig next to him on the ground and smiled,
"I think that is a fine idea little man."
Sereg smirked and held out his hand, "Good, now gimme a drink."
It's wondered if Sereg is so much more lithe and lanky in Were form due to his early shifting.
But after that day with the merchant he became one of Avarell's best and fastest hunters. Taking half the time as normal hunts and getting almost double the amount. He keeps the local merchants and other shops happy with new supplies as often as he can. And after every hunt he'll go and have at least one drink with the aging merchant.
But it's been 16 years since that day and the merchant hasn't gotten younger or stronger as Sereg has. And it may be soon that Sereg has to set out to find a new merchant.
He's always lived on the edge of town, close enough to sell his furs and such from the most recent hunt. But close enough to the edge to slip into the woods beyond without a problem. But he may soon have to travel far beyond what he's ever gone before.

Skills/abilities:
Hunting
Bow and Arrows
Night Vision/Heat Vision (When In Werewolf form)
Heightened Senses: Scent, Sound, Speed, Strength
Tracking
Stealth
Skinning/Tanning/Field Dressing

Preferred weapon:
Human form: Bow and Arrows
Werewolf form: Claws and Fangs

Notable features:
His pale silver eyes are almost iridescent in any light in both forms.
He has a tattoo on his back that travels straight down his spine of a group of trees.
It reminds him that the forest is his past, because its behind him and his present because its on him. But he still looks to the edge of the forest for his future, being that he can't actually see the tattoo so its as if he's looking past the trees.
[spoili][/spoili]

Other:
Being that he never found the bodies or heard anything of his father and the groups disappearance, he still looks for and keeps his ears open for anymore or new information on what might have happened to them.
That and of course any information of his mother.
It and the merchant being the only things keeping him at the farm.

@Deathrillz Oh my god. Hello yes. I'll take ten of those. Ugh. Amazing. He's so pretty. *gimme*
Your character is accepted and good to go. He'll be on the character list with the next batch of new characters.

-Half bows- Well thank you kindly. He's been a favorite of mine for a long time. I'm glad he could make his way here :3
I'll try to get something up and posted before late afternoon. Though, when i looked at the city listings it said 2 people were in Avarell. But when checking the character list no one is from there. So i'm assuming that no one lives there anymore who's active. If so i'll just start out myself and see where it takes me. I doubt he'll stay in Avarell long.
Thank you for letting Sereg be a part of Everture XD

I ask that everybody checks their character information and lets me know, either here or in a PM, if there are ANY problems.

* casually pokes @PrincessLala95 *
I'm sorry to bug you, but, I'd like to point out that Elise doesn't live in Caalk bluff ^.^'' She lives in Satocan (I'm sorry for not noticing earlier)

Status
Not open for further replies.