The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

Name:
Mjia Munas
Species:
Griffin
Physical Description:
Mjia is not large like the mythical griffins, but rather a small one capable of wearing armor against her grass-green feathers and fur. This has made it excellent for Mjia as she easily blends into tall grass and trees without her scarred armor. Mjia also has green eyes and a white trim.
Personality:
Mjia is a rather serious, battle-harden griffin who takes great pride in her battle skills. However, due to a injury, Mjia is suffering from memory loss.
Bio/History:
Only a few vague memories. She remembers being sent on a expedition before a storm hit her and the boat she was on sending them off course. Then something whacked her head. Mjia also remembers being born in a pillar of rock, but besides that nothing much.
Other details:
I have a story arch for this character.
Picture (if you have one):

I think it has been a two weeks such I posted Tomus so would it be alright if I made a third character?

It hasn't been two weeks yet, you can create your third character on Wednesday.

Invited/referred to Astaeron by: Chukklehed
Name: Jericho Averon

Species: Lycan

Physical Description: Strong athletic build due to living mainly in the wild. He stands at about 6'4" and possesses a scar of his lycan bite on his right shoulder, most of the time is covered by clothing but it easily seen if his shirt is ever off. He always has facial hair, not really a beard but more of a shadow as he likes to keep it in that fashion.

Personality: When you first meet him, he may seem to have a 'chip' on his shoulder due to the fact that he is most times a loner. But after being around someone enough, he will warm up to them and eventually show that he really is a caring individual. He is protective over those he cares about, and quick to anger should anyone threaten him. Though he usually has his inner wolf under control, there are times that he has to battle its primal instinct, trying to keep his human half in control. This becomes more challenging when the full moon comes out, as it is the time of a lycans greatest power. He will at times head out in the night to shift and let his wolf run free out of harms way, this keeps his inner animal happy and thus makes it easier of a burden to stay in control.

Bio/History: Jericho was bitten when he was thirteen, trying to save his little sister from a rogue lycan. Sadly, his sister died from the bloodloss from her injuries, and he was certain he was next as he lay there bitten. However, as fate would have it, a group of monks found him and saved him from death, not knowing the origin of the attack. Jericho was scared of what the monks would do should they learn of his newfound lycanthropy, and he ran once his wounds were healed. For the next eight years, he raised himself in the wilderness, following wolf packs and learning the ways of survival from them and other creatures. Eventually he began to wander from city to city, raising money through small jobs and whatnot.

Other details: As a human, he possesses slightly enhanced physical attributes, strength, speed, smell, etc. He also has an enhanced healing factor, though heavy injuries still take a long time to heal. In his wolf form, his physical attributes and healing factor increase exponentially, and his bite can infect most species. Jericho can change certain body parts at will to aid him in certain tasks.

fairytail-115-2.jpg
SH+concept+post+werewolf+Greys.png

ProfessorNv, your character is accepted and good to go. Shadowski, you're missing something in your form, please take another look at the rules of the RPG :)

I have another character for this. Have I been sufficient enough to be slowed the creation of this imaginary personage?

ProfessorNv, your character is accepted and good to go. Shadowski, you're missing something in your form, please take another look at the rules of the RPG :)
I added other details, and I don't have a photo. Is that all right now?

Erm, hello!
So, those of you who have been in this thread for awhile - are you planning any plot developments that would require new characters? I just hate having to join a thread late and barge into other people's plots when the character doesn't really have a place in it. Looks like a really interesting role play.

From what I've seen, no one really has any true plotlines with evil plans and stuff like that. They're just kinda hanging out and playing. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you join in with any kind of character, but if they DO have any requests/preferences I'm sure they'll let you know.

From what I've seen, no one really has any true plotlines with evil plans and stuff like that. They're just kinda hanging out and playing. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you join in with any kind of character, but if they DO have any requests/preferences I'm sure they'll let you know.
I've been thinking over about an evil overlord who wants something. Not sure what though.

Name: Illiasriel von Lorenz E Phobos-Bernedine
Species: Human
Physical Description: Illias has long black hair, usually tied up in a pony tail, dark brown eyes and a slim body. When she's at home, she wears expensive, elegant dresses, but when she goes out she disguises herself with a large, puffy hat to put her hair under, a long black coat and simple black pants.
Personality: Illias is adventurous, but her parents, worried about her hurting herself, forbade her to leave the manor. Illias of course responded by ignoring them and finding a way to sneak out by herself.
Bio/History:
For most of her life, Illias has been sheltered by her parents. She dove into fencing, archery and horseback riding lessons, because they were the most adventurous things she was allowed, but she always longed to go out into the world and prove herself in some way. Since her family is close to the crown, she couldn't just run away from home, but she could find a way to disguise herself and sneak out for short periods of time.
55939318.jpg

did you not read the previous posts? Harman and Jericho wanna ask those who were at the battle what they knew about it all. just their own investigation

did you not read the previous posts? Harman and Jericho wanna ask those who were at the battle what they knew about it all. just their own investigation
Read through and discovered that. Don't try and sneak up on them unless you want to have a brawl. :D