The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

Aaaah. That bio is just so beautiful. It could be that I can't find it and it will become glaringly obvious once I'm able to use the 'find' function on my computer (which I don't have on my phone) but it seems to be missing one tiny detail from the rules..? Or am I just not looking in the right place? Lol

Thank you! I work hard on my profiles, so it always feels nice to be recognized. Also, Sorry. I got so carried away in writing that I totally forgot about that minor detail. I have made the necessary edits.

Aha, well, it is a splendid depiction, though, the hands seem to me, to not be depicting the proper gestures, if I am not mistaken.

Aha, well, it is a splendid depiction, though, the hands seem to me, to not be depicting the proper gestures, if I am not mistaken.
Honestly, I don't think the image is intended to be a depiction of Baphomet, at least not in the traditional sense where he is seen with one arm pointed upwards and the other downwards. After the Satanic church adopted it as a symbol, depiction of Baphomet began to vary greatly as younger generations began to interpret and depict the image differently.

Like I said, I am not a satanist. The image just had some personal significance to me.

That is a fair point, them there hoodlums changed the meaning of the image. Damned Christians and such, ha ha, just teasing. I also noticed a depiction of what seems to be a voodoo or occult creature in your signature, just curious with the dark I suppose?

That is a fair point, them there hoodlums changed the meaning of the image. Damned Christians and such, ha ha, just teasing. I also noticed a depiction of what seems to be a voodoo or occult creature in your signature, just curious with the dark I suppose?
Something like that.

@PrincessLala95 So, am I accepted?

Name: June Amelia Hathaway
Species: human
Physical description: wavy dark brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and freckles
Personality: she is very fearless, she is curious I mean it she asks a lot of questions and can't keep her nose out of what doesn't concern her, and she is adventurous she likes to wonder alot and investigate everything
Bio\History: she was born in a family just like any other only she and her older sister became servants for the queen when she was thirteen and her sister fifteen
Other details: she likes to wonder alot while her older sister is a book worm
Have you read the rules and do you agree?
Yes I do and I have
Chip

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: June Amelia Hathaway
Species: human
Physical description: wavy dark brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and freckles
Personality: fearless, curious, and adventurous
Bio\History: she was born in a family just like any other only she and her older sister became servants for the king and queen when she was five and her sister was seven even though they bearly get to see their family they are both extreamly close to them
Other details: she likes to wonder alot while her older sister is a book worm
There are a few problems with this. Firstly, you're missing a detail that shows you haven't read the rules. You're going to need to head over to the main thread and read through them. Secondly, Astaeron hasn't had a King since their last one died eleven and a half years ago - if your character became a servant nine years ago, she would have been a servant only to the previous Queen, Arianna's mother, and now to Arianna. This isn't indicated anywhere on the thread except in Arianna's bio, but that also means that no previous rulers are indicated. If your character is a servant in the castle (which is certainly allowed) then you don't need to specify to whom they're servants, only where. Though, I can't imagine kind and benevolent rulers taking five- and seven-year-olds as servants. And lastly, I'm a little confused by the last sentence of your bio in which you say that "even though they barely get to see their family they are both extremely close to them". Do you mean that they're close to their family? And why don't they get to see their family often?

Some clarification is recommended and a read-through of the rules is required before your bio can be accepted :)

There are a few problems with this. Firstly, you're missing a detail that shows you haven't read the rules. You're going to need to head over to the main thread and read through them. Secondly, Astaeron hasn't had a King since their last one died eleven and a half years ago - if your character became a servant nine years ago, she would have been a servant only to the previous Queen, Arianna's mother, and now to Arianna. This isn't indicated anywhere on the thread except in Arianna's bio, but that also means that no previous rulers are indicated. If your character is a servant in the castle (which is certainly allowed) then you don't need to specify to whom they're servants, only where. Though, I can't imagine kind and benevolent rulers taking five- and seven-year-olds as servants. And lastly, I'm a little confused by the last sentence of your bio in which you say that "even though they barely get to see their family they are both extremely close to them". Do you mean that they're close to their family? And why don't they get to see their family often?

Some clarification is recommended and a read-through of the rules is required before your bio can be accepted :)
Done, am I accepted now

I dunno, Arianna seems pretty shady, I am still determined she is secretly a horrible person on the inside, who takes pleasure in pain. >.>

Yeah, it's good. I do hope that you'll be putting more detail and description into your RP posts than the bio though, there are points where it's rather vague. I do look forward to having another servant character though! If you'd like, she and Isabella could talk? Isabella is my servant character, and she's not busy right now.

Nova Creation Blood
Age: Appearance Age: !6 Angel Age: Unknown. Demon Age: Unknown
Species: Three Fourths Fallen Angel / One Fourth Demon
Physical Description: 5'4" Skin: light skin smooth skin. Eyes: Light Blue. Hair/Color: light Blue longer then other people. Muscle Tone: Above Average. Athletics: Above average (Endurance, Strength) expert (Balance, Flexibility).
Demon: 5'4" Skin: light skin Eyes: Unknown Hair/Color: Short Dark Red. Muscle Tone: Fit. Athletics: Expert (Endurance, Strength) Advance Expert ( Balance, Flexibility.)
Personality: Very Sociable. She cares for all. Loyal to Death. Loves to serve under a higher command or a king or queen.
Demon: Only responds to she considers her master. May seems to care but probably wont Unless your very dear to her master.
Bio/History: Nova was born from an unknown power. when she was born there was a total war between 3 kingdoms until a red a blue vortex formed over the battle field and both demons and Angels descended and over took all three kingdom sparing all those who there life before there pride she was the second high commander she was tasked with making a peace treaty with the kingdoms after they made it clear the kingdoms went the only ones willing to fight for their belief. When she had done what she was sent down there for the gave her to the demons as a "fair trade" for their cooperation with the battle. she doesn't know how long she was there for but she knew she had of been there long enough to have both an angel and a demon form. after she knew that she had both forms she slowly went insane due to she was inly use to serving as an guardian angel above for their queen. she then soon was fighting those who made her call them masters and had successfully killed them releasing her of her duties as a servant and a guard knowing that she had been relieved of her duties she walks far and looks in every place for a new master. ( I can get more detailed if needed just did a skimming.)

Other details:
Carries around a light weight broadsword.
Magic ability level: Intermediate.
Demon:
Magic Abilities level: Expert

Picture (if you have one):
Normal everyday
1080397-bigthumbnail.jpg

Demon Version:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
Anime-demon-girl-68637037433.jpeg
[/BCOLOR]

Couldn't put CHIP into a sentence so here's one for it!

Accepted and good to go!