The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

Invited/referred to Astaeron by: N/A
Name: Mi' Haick

Species: Altmer Hybrid

Physical Description: Mi' Haick is 24 appearance wise and 98 in a normal human's age. His Long black locks are braided to his calves and a few strands of hair are loose near the sides of his head and the upper front. He ties the braid with a traditional ribbon made of elks silk, and keeps it in remembrance of his latest lover Eva' kunic who had broken his heart into a million pieces. His eyes are not limited to one color, for he has an iris mutation that works a lot like a mood ring, but a mood ring for his tenticals and his anxiety. Default, his eyes would look like an Aurora Borealis. His noes is angled very slim and his jaw angled into a soft square like angle, adding define to his lips and cheek bones. He usually carries the basic swords and daggers, but he usually fights with his tenticals , worse case scenario.(which is usually the case since hes not all that lucky)

Personality: He has an elegant feel and speech that can confuse many since he seems so alien. But his calm speech and warm smiles are just the beginning. He can be flirtatious if pushed to a point, very loving, and sarcastic depending on who he is speaking to.

Bio/History: Mi' Haick had to escape his world of peace and kindness. Alien to now all, he was banished from his village of High Elves because of his back ground and condition. (He can bear tenticals from his back. So many in fact, that they where calling "Mio' vokis". That meaning, the demon of many limbs.) He was Considered unclean and was hunted to be rid from the village. In his fear of death, he leaves his world and stumbled onto a new one. A new world where he could freely practice his faith and avoid judgment other than God's.

Other details: He was to be married but was rejected by his lover because he was unclean. He doesn't think he will be able to love again.

Picture (if you have one): N/A

( I forgot where to put 'Lid' !!)

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Sweet. Someone from Tamriel. I'll have him on the list momentarily, you're good to go.

It would appear we have an Elder Scrolls player amongst us. I am indeed happy. So tell me @KawaiiJunky ....Do you get to the Cloud District often?

It would appear we have an Elder Scrolls player amongst us. I am indeed happy. So tell me @KawaiiJunky ....Do you get to the Cloud District often?
*grumbles something and points at the response I had made referencing Tamriel*
Also, this is talk for the OOC, not the sign-ups :P

Then I fly! To OOC!

Invited/referred to Astaeron by: Mistress Princesslala
Name: Monica Sinclair
Species: Rabbit Beastkin
Physical Description: Monica looks extremely young, growing physically about two thirds of a year for every real year that passes (A fact that frustrates her to no end, as people always treat her like a child). Her ears and tail are symptoms of her Beastkin blood, along with her big brown eyes.
Personality: Can I come back to this after some posts? I hate putting one out there and then having to change it because it's wrong.
Bio/History: Monica was abandoned at birth at an Inn called The Ragged Dragon, where the innkeeper took her in. When she was old enough, she started helping her father out around the business, cleaning and bookkeeping, cooking and eventually acting as a waitress some nights. She managed to get herself involved in quite a few brawls, one of which her dad will never let her live down which involved a set of green curtains. Now she's twenty, and she's finally managed to convince her father to let her leave the inn and live on her own.
Other details:
Monica seems to have a natural animal magnetism, even among predators.
She's far stronger than she looks, though not inhumanly. She can hold her own in a barfight at least.
Picture (if you have one):
f3b1875412bb1712e39f798f2f0dec30.jpg

Name:
Lady Beatrice Dragone

Species:
Human

Physical Description:
Beatrice is a fair young lady blessed with startling blue eyes and blonde curls. Her complexion is fair and her frame is small and slender, making her look rather fragile. She usually sports on a refined look, mainly going for frilly dresses in pastel colors and accesories such as a richly decorated hat. Especially when in this attire, many have claimed that she remands rather strongly of a living, life sized doll. The fact that she is rather short even for her age, doesn't exactly do anything to change this fact. She likes to wear knee high socks and white satin gloves. Lately she has been forced to keep her identity hidden, she's been wearing a simple dark blue coat with a hood.

Personality:
Since she was born and raised in a noble family, Beatrice grew up in luxurious environment where almost her every wish would be heeded with a wave of her hand. Some might say she has a rather pompous and stuck up attitude, but she sees it as behaving in the way which is expected of her. She is polite and knows how to handle social situations masterfully, especially using her young appearance as a means to achieve her goals. Nevertheless she actually prefers a certain extent of solitude, and before she was forced to flee her home, would seldom be found without her nose in a book. Beatrice is a very curious individual, and never passed up on a chance to learn something new. Even if she tries to keep up a mature appearance, Beatrice does have a rather childish side which will show herself from time to time.

Bio/History:
WIP

Other details:
Not really.. X3

imagejpg1_zps8cfd7f78.jpg

Name:
Willard Bard

Species:
Half Nymph

Physical Description:
See picture. I'm honestly too lazy to bother right now... I'll fill this out later. X3

Personality:
WIP for I am simply not sure yet. o.o

Bio/History:
Despite being half nymph/half human, there isn't much interesting to tell about Will's past. He was born the love child of a female forest nymph and a simple human. His mother disappeared shortly after his birth, leaving him with his father who was a traveling merchant. He didn't have a wealthy childhood, but he did have a rich one. His father was loving, and since they were constantly on the road Willard got to see and experience countless of locations and people. As he grew older he and his father started to disagree, however. His father wished for his song to take over the business, but Willard had found another dream he wished to pursue. He was very talented with the lute and other performances in general, which eventually led him to leave his father in order to embark on his own journey. Somewhere along the way he bumped into a young lady who appeared to be traveling all alone. Concerned about her safety, he offered to join up with her and the pair have been traveling together ever since.

Other details:
I will raise the curtain concealing most character at a later date, and shed light upon his personality and past.

PixivFantasia600164866_zps849b45a8.jpg

Beatrice and Monica could be sisters! except not, because one is physically 13 and the other is actually 14

Haha, indeed. XD Monica is adorbs, though. <3

Invited/referred to Astaeron by: Mistress Princesslala
Name: Monica Sinclair
Species: Rabbit Beastkin
Physical Description: Monica looks extremely young, growing physically about two thirds of a year for every real year that passes (A fact that frustrates her to no end, as people always treat her like a child). Her ears and tail are symptoms of her Beastkin blood, along with her big brown eyes.
Personality: Can I come back to this after some posts? I hate putting one out there and then having to change it because it's wrong.
Bio/History: Monica was abandoned at birth at an Inn called The Ragged Dragon, where the innkeeper took her in. When she was old enough, she started helping her father out around the business, cleaning and bookkeeping, cooking and eventually acting as a waitress some nights. She managed to get herself involved in quite a few brawls, one of which her dad will never let her live down which involved a set of green curtains. Now she's twenty, and she's finally managed to convince her father to let her leave the inn and live on her own.
Other details:
Monica seems to have a natural animal magnetism, even among predators.
She's far stronger than she looks, though not inhumanly. She can hold her own in a barfight at least.
I think you're missing something. Take another look at the rules and add it in. Then I can accept her. ;3

I think you're the one missing something, reread the second to last sentence in her History

I think you're the one missing something, reread the second to last sentence in her History
Ah, Indeed. o.o I apologize for my misstake. She's accepted. XD

I'll add... Basically all of them in when I'm on my computer.

2nd Character

Name: Aiden
Species: Dragon
Physical Description: Red scaly skin. Horns, Claws and can breath fire.
Personality: Very loyal to his master. Can be rather protective and sarcastic at times.
Bio/History: To be revealed...
Other details:

Egg Form:
FireDragonEgg.png

Baby Form:
baby_dragon__charles_by_imsorrybuti-d2yti11.png

Teen Form:
FireDragonJuvenile.png

Adult Form (Won't be reached till waaaaaaaay later):
Fire_Dragon.png

Reactions: Mosaic
You're missing something in your form, but given that this is your second character, I will let it go.

I like that the adult form picture is just off Dragonfable :P You get bonus points. Character accepted.

• Love
Reactions: GhostJoker
Oh yeah haha sorry :D! Yeah I used to be a huge fan of Dragonfable lol. I haven't played it in about a year

I joined when it was still in beta. I've been on and off playing it ever since - I go through these spurts of playing it intensely. I finished the entire Fire Orb saga in a few days earlier this year, but haven't played it in a few months now. Move to OOC to chat about Dragonfable? Lol, chat isn't for this thread!! xD

Reactions: GhostJoker
Hello, I was curious if I would be able to join your rp. I haven't joined any rps on this site yet, but I have rped for quite a while on other sites. I'm not sure if I;m supposed to ask to join or not because that was the proper etiquette on the other sites, but I haven't seen anyone on here ask to join, they just post their characters. But I figured that I'd prefer to be safe and ask before stepping outt from behind the curtain and joining an rp. Also, if I am allowed to join, you'll have to excuse the fact that I'll most likely be a little rusty. I haven't role played in months.