The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

Meep. Time to get the Queen to safety.

XD He's so totally gonna hit on her. Never mind that he already has a sweetheart (aka, a demon that's driving him insane in exchange for inspiration. >:) ). Though he better be carefully unless he wants his throat slit by Christopher...

Of course he's gonna hit on her, Ari is the prettiest lady in the Kingdom xD And it helps that she's the Queen.

XD He's so totally gonna hit on her. Never mind that he already has a sweetheart (aka, a demon that's driving him insane in exchange for inspiration. >:) ). Though he better be carefully unless he wants his throat slit by Christopher...

Noooot technically a demon this time, come on, lah-nan shee-uh (leanan sìdhe), fairy, not demon XD You'd better keep him away from the queen though, otherwise Christopher might have another throat to slit…even if her species has changed she'll probably still get jealous easily XD

Of course he's gonna hit on her, Ari is the prettiest lady in the Kingdom xD And it helps that she's the Queen.

XD Duh... though him even getting close to power is a terrifying thought. o.O

"Hmm... I wanna paint crimson roses all across the kingdom!
In blood... don't you dare question my way of expression myself! It's totally awesome... when I'm done I'll start working on gathering that harem I've always wanted."

Noooot technically a demon this time, come on, lah-nan shee-uh (leanan sìdhe), fairy, not demon XD You'd better keep him away from the queen though, otherwise Christopher might have another throat to slit…even if her species has changed she'll probably still get jealous easily XD

It's hard to remember! And I'm tired... X3 Poor Celeste-chan. X) Well, she's sort of Lucky Asura isn't here, then, though. o.O *imagines all scary stuff the two perverts would have come up with*

Reactions: koolkat4595
(I'm not quite sure how many days it's being since I brought Sephy.. so is it okay if I just pop Gladius's form here now and use him whenever? :] )
Name: Gladarniel Avantasia Silencia
Species: demon
Physical Description: Gladius is a big man, a big, big man. His body is well muscled and toned, and he wears clothes that highlight that fact. His body is slightly underweight, but that's an unknown factor due to his muscled physic. He's pale in complexion with sharp and refined features, his most striking feature are his steely and uncompromising blue eyes. Eyes that are full of arrogance, cruelty and an unbending will. His hair reaches down to his shoulders and is glossy and well maintained, he always wears it in a braid however. Gladius tends to wear armor, armor that hugs his body and shows off every inch of muscle.

Personality: oh, geez.. his personality.. where do I even start? I mean, I don't think I can say anything nice about him.. Gladius is a cruel and sadistic man, he's at his happiest when causing others pain and agony. He destroys lives for fun, he feels no guilt or sympathy. He's very intelligent, but hides it behind a dense farce. He can be charming, if he wishes to be. He can even be a gentleman if he wishes, though more often then not he isn't. He opts to remain true to his demonic roots, attracting people with his dark nature if need be. He has an unyielding and uncompromising personality, the world may change around him but he will not change for the world. He's also a very sexist man, with rigid views on what makes men and women. He has a large chip on his shoulder and always thinks that he deserves better in life, that no one truly understands him. He's also very dominant and assertive, he's a man who takes what he wants and damns the consequences. He's also very controlling and possessive, once he sinks his claws into someone he never let's them go. He devours their lives and makes them utterly dependant on him, because he likes control. To say Gladius is a pervert is an understatement. In terms of lust, Gladius's hunger cannot be sated. Men, women, objects, Gladius will conquer anything that he set's his sights on. He won't take no for an answer and make the thing in question his, no matter what. He also craves power and domination over anything and everything. He sees most people as objects and toys, to be used and broken.

However he does have some slight redeeming aspects, that sadly are ether unseen or eclipsed by his negative traits. Gladius is brave, very brave. He won't back down from anything, even if it's something he fears. He'll also see things through till the end, and never leave anything unfinished. He's not a hypocrite in terms of his sexist views and has the same obligation set for himself that he sets for other men, in fact he's even tougher on himself. He's open to negotiation and bargains if needs be, though he won't like it. He also doesn't bare grudges, don't get me wrong.. make him angry and you'll suffer, but he won't hold it against you forever. He likes debates and is well versed on things such as politics and economics. While Gladius likes people grovelling at his feet, he doesn't really care about being the centre of attention. For the few friends he has, he would die for them without a second thought if need be. He would stay at their side no matter what and never criticise them, he'd simply be there for them. If they needed him, he would drop everything and go to them. He also hates to be a burden and shoulders his own problems alone, if anything bothers him he never whines to anyone and simply deals with it the best he can. He is also capable of love, a strange love though. He also has a sense of humour- even if it's dark- and he doesn't mind being the butt of a joke.

He can get very depressed, but sadly for everyone around them Gladius often expresses sorrow through rage and sadism (and nothing's ever his fault). While Gladius's has a heart of stone, deep down within it there's a side of him he never shows. A tormented and haunted side, a much more vunrable side that only shows when he sleeps.

On the face of it, Gladius is nothing more then a sadistic character.. a psychopath. But what Gladius really is.. is something more complex, his personality is more deep then that. Gladius is the representation of the nature VS. nurture ideal, the representation of the darkest aspects of the mind and soul.. and the idea that 'evil is just an absence of good.' which is a possible answer to the Problem of Evil. All in all Gladius is one of my more complex characters (at least from my perspective :] ), while giving an air of simplicity. Though in some ways he may be viewed as a tragic character in his own right (a little bit like Vindice from the Revenger's Tragedy) but it must never be forgotten that Gladius is an antagonist character, and one with little chance of reformation or redemption- which is just the way he likes it!
Bio/History: may be revealed as time goes on
Other details: he's on the look out for a male or female to court, be afraid :]
Picture (if you have one):
a2f26c37b60b4ffd99314ab5711eb142a924d7f2_r.jpg

his demon pic: th.jpg
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: yeaaahh.. you know, Gladius had a pet turtle once.. DON'T ASK ME ABOUT IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's good lovely, will update once I'm on a computer ^_^

oh this reminds me that i wanted to add another character too. im not sure on if i should make it a guy or girl XD i have never played a guy

oh this reminds me that i wanted to add another character too. im not sure on if i should make it a guy or girl XD i have never played a guy
guys aren't so easy...I have a cool guy character but I don't know if I want to move him here or not...considering who one of the people is that runs it. XD He's cool...

Reactions: koolkat4595
it's the opposite end for me, I find it really hard to RP girls.. there's only three female characters I have that I can rp with and think I'm doing a okay job :] ..and even then Catarina's not very.. lady like.. Luna's a sadist.. and Light.. Light's awesome when with her girlfriend :]

it's the opposite end for me, I find it really hard to RP girls.. there's only three female characters I have that I can rp with and think I'm doing a okay job :] ..and even then Catarina's not very.. lady like.. Luna's a sadist.. and Light.. Light's awesome when with her girlfriend :]
It's more difficult to do a character that's opposite gender of you, after all most men thing women are extremely complex. but honestly when it comes down to it. They're only different on the skin and in the body shape. Everyone is HUMAN and we all have FEELINGS, and that's how I'm able to play a male character~

Reactions: Sepdemonium
*nods* I totally agree, gender doesn't really matter.. a human is still a human regardless, and shouldn't be treated any diffrent because they're a diffrent gender :]

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Name: Celeste (I know there's another character with that name already and if need be I can change it, it's just that she's kinda an existing character of mine and if I start calling her something else I'll probably just confuse myself. I can deal with it if I have to though, just might make a few mistakes XP )
Age: It's a touchy subject...let us say that beauty has no age.
Species: Leanan Sìdhe
Physical Description: Celeste is pale, almost unnaturally so, and is fairly tall and slender. She has long black hair, blue eyes, and tends to wear light, pale-coloured dresses.
Personality: Cynical and untrusting of most people, Celeste has trouble hiding her dislike when forced to interact with people she has little interest in. As well as being cold she is also possessive and more than a little sadistic, although she is perfectly capable of being open and loving towards those she couples with.
Bio/History: (Still working on it)
Other details: I don't think there's anything...might have to come back to this.
Picture (if you have one):
Mona.%28Tadaima.Kyuukeichuu.%29.600.1560278.jpg

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: Yup, still do, and turtles are super cute but I never used to be able to figure out the difference between them and tortoises.

*nods* I totally agree, gender doesn't really matter.. a human is still a human regardless, and shouldn't be treated any diffrent because they're a diffrent gender :]

i will remember that while im making my new character. i dont think it will be too hard since i will barely use the character

( Unfortunately, I feel incapable of using such a non descriptive character sheet. It's just so hard to condense it that way for me. No offense of course. Just a personal thing. And don't worry, my character is just as big as his character sheet. Hope this wont be a problem. Oh, and I like turtles. )

Name: Herzius "The Harbinger." Zandinara, Son of None.
Title: The Great Knight of Death. The Harbinger of Demise.
Species: Avinat (Avanit are well adapted human beings with several changes in their bone structure to make them more suitable for battle. Please read, "Racial Appearance." )
Class: Warlord (As a warlord he can take on multiple opponents at once and receive massage amounts of damage though he is weak to magic and ranged attacks. )

Appearance: Herzius is an incredibly large avinat. His muscle ripples brilliantly and his strength surpasses that of an alpha male gorilla. His bulk is made entirely of muscle mass and bone and his extraordinary height makes his size seem impossible. His skin tone is that of a deep tanned color, matching that of one who spends many days outside, hunting.

Height: 7,4"

Weight: 408 lbs.

Face: Herzius' face is tight and angled, having a rounded but muscular jaw and his mouth is constantly shut, likely due to his severe case of slack jaw. He has taught himself to breath through his nose at all times and keep his mouth glued tightly shut, causing his taut muscles to pull at his cheeks, giving him a look of scorn to match his narrowed eyebrows.

Hair: A deep brown, touching black in certain lightings, his hair tone matching that of the side of a brown wolf. His hair is cut neatly and short despite being able to spike up at the front during ceremonies and the like so as to gain a nicer appearance.

Eyes: His eyes are a strange hue of purple, pink, and blue, the blue folding inward slowly to the pink and to the purple before finally settling in his oddly shaped pupil, that of an 8 sided star. His eye churns around as he thinks, swirling and wrapping around his pupil, covering it in the mysterious color. His eyes are also ridiculously sensitive to bright light, causing him to squint when outside, luckily his eyes process things different, seeing shapes rather than details in the bright light, allowing him to still see unless it is directly in his eyes. A side note, he does not need his eyes to see. Avinat have a sort of echo location, thus his ability to see without actually seeing. Though, he has to click his tongue to see that way and of course, the acuteness of his vision varies depending on the loudness of his clicking.

Brow: His brow is sloped slightly with a sharp curve at the end, folding it slightly barely above the side of his eyes, hanging down a centimeter or two. His eyebrows are almost constantly narrowed due to his sensitivity to bright light, causing a nigh permanent scowl and a wrinkled forehead when his eyes fully open.

Nose: His nose is mildly wild but quite long, complimenting his look of scorn due to his uncanny ability to glare down at anyone who irritates him and a look of incredible anger when someone pushes him too far. His nostrils flaring in these cases and his nose twitching back into a wrinkling, complimenting his snarl. A side note, Avinat have extremely advanced smell, deciphering male from female and things like that, though not so advanced as to pinpoint the location of their targets.

Body: Heavily toned and muscular, he has become quite strong during his years of fighting, War tainting his muscles with tight cords, necessary for swinging a blade or throwing a punch, though he is quite fast despite his large build.

Other: He has a Tattoo of a laughing demon on his left pectoral muscle, and the form of a black panther crawling down the other. He has a skull on his left shoulder and blood trickles out of it's mouth down his arm and on his right shoulder down to his elbow is a tribal. The back of his left hand is the word, "Morden," meaning murder and the back of his other hand is a bone structure, going down his fingers but around his knuckles, not touching the metal he coated on top of his bone. His midsection is untouched by tattoos but marked with several scars. His face is virtually untouched by scars except for a large scar on his lip to his jaw line, the result of him getting hit by a dull mace, the jaw breaking and the mace almost killing him if not for his lieutenant stabbing the man that did the damage and forcing Herzius to drink some of his special water. Along his back are several burn wounds, covering the right side of his back and wrapping around his side, slightly visible on the edges of his front.

Plating: Naturally due to his species his body is covered in small armored plates designed for both defense and attack. Please note that all external platings have been covered with steel before being quickly drying by water being applied. A very dangerous process.

Windguard: The extension of bone of which extends from his would be hollow of the collarbone and up to his adam's apple, pushing out into a point so that there is room and even to prevent thrust like attacks from piercing his throat. The bone is external rather than internal, making it quite noticeable. Made with the same 2-3 inch thick plates as his chest plating.

Chest Plating: Down from his sternum is a large spade shaped extension that covers his solar plexus and part of his top two midsection muscles, shielding the weakness by a pointed extension. This extension also goes up slightly with him to cover the center of his chest, fusing with the windguard and the shoulder plating as a solid piece of armor. This plating is also external. and made with 2 inch thick bone.

Shoulder Plating: The shoulder plating wraps up from his humerus and covers his bulky shoulder muscle by wrapping around it and then trailing along his collarbone, fusing with the windguard and chest plate. External and made with the same 4 inch thick plating as his elbow until it reaches the collarbone, dwindling to a mere 2 inches.

Elbow Plating: Extending from the outside of his wrist and going all the way along the flat edge of his elbow before narrowing off to a point about 4 inches outside the elbow is his elbow plating. Made with 4 inch thick bone before narrowing down to the sharpened point.

Knuckle Spikes: 3 inches of long extension covered in a steel carapace to prevent damage from being made unto them are his knuckles, of which the skin peels back to expose their cone like bone structure.

Knee plating: The final plating is made upon his knee. The plates are made like splints, going up and down the knee to cover it before transforming the knee cap itself. The patella is extended slightly up his leg and down it for extra shielding before a final transformation. The knee itself is rotatable, able to go about 45 degrees to either side without moving the thigh.

Attire: Though he has many outfits, the most common is this.

Torso: Usually he wears a white undershirt with a purple tunic over it, dressed tightly around his muscular frame, beaded with pearls on the cufflinks and collar. Used to serve as buttons.

Leggings: For leggings he wears black breeches that go down to his ankles, dressed tightly around the hold of his boot. His belt is buckled with a silver plate, his title labeled there.

Boots: He wears tight lace up boots on most occasions, black in color. They go up to his calf so as to provide optimum protection and are guarded with metal platings.

Equipment:

Battle Equipment(What he uses when he enters battle.)

Blade: Töten hieb (Killing Stroke.) His blade is made of a Steel and Copper, copper on the edge as it's an easier to mold material, easier to create a sharper edge, steel on it's inside so as to give it proper support. It also has a stone hilt. His blade has a few ruins on it, for protection against damage, for lightness, for fatigue to all it cuts, and for a permanent spell, After the 10th cut that hits within 4 inches of each other the enemy shall die, instantly, The downfall is that all these spells draw from his power, not any vast pool of magic. Taken directly from the Armory of the Kingdom, courtesy of, The Queen.

Shield: Dämon's beschützen (Demon's Guard/Shield) was made from the greatest of the smiths, including those of the Demon and Angel world. It's power is total, the chinks on it formed upon it's birthing, taking no more damage despite the countless battles it has seen, made of Steel, Stone, and a rare metal known to man as Caranitum.. It has one active spell, "Macht rückwärts" (Force Backwards.) Doing as it's name suggests, giving the ability that once cast it can send the enemy flying backwards upon touching the shield, as well as one passive spell, "abstoßen" (Repel.) As it's name suggests it repels equal force exerted to it. Both spells drain directly from Herzius's

own power though, giving them major drawbacks. He stole it off a body of a hero he had slain once from a rebel army.

Armor: Harnisch von Sie Gotts. (Armor of the Gods.) As it's name suggests it was the armor of a Demigod, a highly favored demi-god that he slew in war, not hesitating to run him through with his blade, the blow placed nicely between his thigh armor before pulling off

the helmet and decapitating him, then he took away the armor, taking it for his own. It is also made of the very rare material Caranitum. The Spaulders unique to this set of armor.

Formal Equipment:

Blade: His Blade, Promptly named, "Nutzlos", Meaning useless is what he wears when not in battle. A beautiful blade, not suited for combat.

Shield: His Shield, Also named "Nutzlos" His decorative shield used whenever he is in the castle, still able to block a blade though.

Type of Attack: Herzius uses a counter offensive style normally, not liking to be the aggressor in a fight, he'd much rather slay a man who attacked him first. (Note, He will fight until death if the Queen is endangered, a spell the Queen had cast, He feels no pain and blood flow stays in his head at all times, making sure he can stay conscious. )

Hand to Hand attacks:(Anything without a blade. )

Kick: Consisting of any direction it is a powerful kick, more powerful than the fist.

Punch: A powerful punch, hitting just about anywhere if successful, breaking skin and bruising bone, able to crack ribs and even impale upon his knuckles.

Elbow: An elbow, either aimed forward, striking the enemy with the blunt boney plating that is quite capable of taking

damage and giving it as well. Or, in another means of striking, he can elbow backwards, striking the enemy with his sharpened end of the bone and piercing through flesh.

Power Kick: An Energy powered roundhouse, cracking ribs and breaking legs and arms. (Not available in armor.)

Basic Attacks: (Attacks without any help of Magic.)

Slash: A front slash, from any direction, be it up down, left, right, or diagonal, this move generally cuts straight through flesh, cutting into bone if not severing it. It can even crack weak blades.

Stab: A thrusting stab, burying the blade deep into the enemy, the broad front of the blade making it all the more painful, often followed by a sharp twist and cutting out of the enemies side instead of pulling the blade free, oftentimes cutting into vital organs.

Riposte: A counter to a lunging thrust, consisting of stepping on the enemies foot and slashing across their chest as they fall, their blood spraying and covering him, or a dodge and parry of a thrust, stabbing through the enemies chest, either piercing their heart or lung.

Power Slash: A Slash consisting of him rearing back with his arm, usually upon stepping behind the enemy, if hitting it is likely to crack or snap a blade, will also decapitate an enemies limbs if hitting, otherwise will just deal extreme damage.

Special Attacks: (His more powerful attacks.)

Energy Slash: A slash in which he rears back and allows energy to flood into his blade, arcing long and wide gleaming a deep purple.

Recurring Stab: A Stab of which he leaps forward and stabs, sending you back several feet and then energy floods his blade, sending out another stab, giving the appearance of his body moving forward.

Leaping strike: A quick leap, bounding several feet in a split second, slashing horizontally or vertically, cutting through blades and flesh.

Ultimate Attacks:

Der Ende Gebote: A stance rather than an attack, it changes his eyes to a solid purple, purple energy waves flooding from him, standing in a reinforced stance. His speed tripling.

H-Schlag: A Strike with his fist that will literally shatter anything it hits, ripping through chests or shattering skulls to pieces. Must be in Der Ende Gebote.

H-Hieb: A Slash cutting through anything, purple covering his blade as he strikes, cutting through blades, flesh, and bone. Must be in Der Ende Gebote.

H-Einstechen: A stab, breaking through blades and then replicating itself 8 times over, piercing in a different place each time, even going around his enemy. Must be in Der Ende Gebote.

The Harbinger Attacks: (The final form and attack.)

Der Blutige Niedergang: His final form, meaning bloody future, his only attack is a one hit kill.

Der Schrägstrich von Ableben: A slash, cutting through everything it touches, energy rolling off of it , wider than any he has made, following an enemy that tries to run. Quicker than the eye can see.

Magic: Herzius's knowledge of magic is limited as he does not study it, but from what he knows he is proficient.

Blitz: A bright bolt of lightning, stunning or killing an enemy, always sending them back 20 feet upon hitting, it's power changing upon entering different forms. Hurts the arm that cast it and makes it dificult to see as everything begins to blur. Makes him tired as well.

Flamme: A bright red flame, trailing off his blade or hand, burning flesh if it hits. Takes away a large amount of energy and makes him feverish.

Heilen Nebel: A mist that heals anyone it touches, restoring all but blood loss, takes a lot out of Herzius.

Character Concept: Herzius is both utterly malevolent but also benevolent. His malevolence revealing itself on the battlefield when he slaughters foes and sometimes even friends by accident. His benevolence revealing in his love for his country. He is quite black hearted in the sense of he never quite obtained love of anyone but his mother and sister until his sister had children.

History: Herzius's life is shrouded in darkness and mystery and because of this he's not quite able to adapt past it as no one knows what he did or if it was wrong. He was born 50 years ago in the small city of Herodin. He was born under a woman named Clarisa, and a father unknown to him until much further in his life, thus he became known as son of none. He had no siblings other than Zalia, his twin sister who was the most beautiful woman of the town. He was always very protective of his sister. His mother was poor and because of that both he and Zalia began to work together in hopes of getting money, they would work real jobs when they could but often times they were forced to steal from people and get involved in small groups of bandits. Eventually Herzius got so far off in working with bandits that he committed his first murder, first 5 actually. He was attacked by a group of a rival gang and they tried to murder him, thus he slaughtered them with the help of Zalia, blood sprayed wildly that day, tainting all that it touched. That was when he realized he was made for killing and he began to train his body to become a better killer, after two years he had obtained a body rippled with cords of muscle, he was 17 then and he kept training. One day his sister Zalia was raped by several members of a rival gang, Herzius was enraged and that was when his power leaked, ripping from his body. He ran over to the gang's hideout with just a dagger and slaughtered all 30 members, blood covered the walls and him and he walked home, not acknowledging anyone until he arrived home. Zalia wept and cleaned him, terrified of him but also in admiration of his power. She began to dismiss the world and she was breaking on the inside, growing heartless towards all but Herzius and willing to use them for her own advantages. One year later, Herzius's kill count

reaches over 100. He expects himself to be sorrowful, glum in the very least but he feels nothing, just the burning desire to keep killing in the name of Zalia, the new gang leader. One day the Golden Hammer invades, killing almost everyone in the village, their gang fights to almost the last man but Zalia can't stand the thought of losing Herzius or her own life as she watches Herzius kill other humans, orcs, and even several of the monstrous gronac. She recalls her men and they flee, several of the remaining 10 getting killed, leaving just Herzius and Zalia. Zalia gets thrown into a wall by a large gronac and they battle furiously as Zalia escapes, the other gronac not moving other than to watch the furious battle at hand, slaying anyone who tries to interrupt their general's battle with this amazing human. They battle for hours and finally Herzius is the only to stand as he slams his blade through the gronac leader, Ambrazul's heart. He yells in victory, his energy depleted until then and his morale surges, glaring at the other gronac with the eyes of a monster and they back down, allowing him to leave as he has earned that right. He follows Zalia's trial, hoping to find her but never quite catching her. He continues on this path for 2 years. He is 20 now and he finds her. They embrace and hold each other, weeping and Zalia makes him recount his story before she recounts hers. She tells him that she has a plan to marry the king who she had met earlier that year and was meeting him often since then. She had been adopted into a noble family and thus she was able to do things of grand nature. He sees her off as she has to leave and meets with her once a month from that day on, sometimes twice and he joins the military and in 3 years time he already commands 1000 men on the field due to his ability to lead and fight as well as his adept ability to strategize. He is sent on a mission where he stumbles upon a cave and battles in it for 4 full days, never sleeping until he reaches the end of the cave, all the creatures dead and his own men dead, unable to escape as they were surrounded. He finds a small waterfall trickling into a pool of sorts and drinks from it, instantly feeling revitalized and powerful, his open wounds healing without scar and he bottles it in several canteens, marking it on his personal map and arrives to his original destination, killing a small rebel group on his way and delivers the letter before returning home, giving Zalia the drink as well so that they can both achieve this state of power as he now knows they cannot age after drinking it. Years pass and many wars erupt, the once 7 states of the human nation now dwindle to 5 states at constant war yet also peace with each other, the war more political than before except for small skirmishes and the humans find themselves battling other races instead of themselves more often than not. He achieves two new forms of which he rarely uses, saying that fighting with forms of massive power is to not be taken lightly as he can feel the drawbacks on his normal body, any wound he received in those forms is much more severe than the wounds he normally obtains. This is his story so far and he will continue to build upon it as he lives longer, possibly forever. He had ventured to the kingdom of Astaeron on a mission given to him by his Queen to obtain information and to socialize with the Queen, possibly even offering an alliance with the kingdom, though if not, than siege would not be far away.

Racial Appearance of Avinat: The Avinat are a semi-balanced build with a large lean towards combat, they range from the skin tones you find them to have on earth but they are a bit different. Avinat's have clawed hands and an unnatural ape-like strength for their build, as strong as gorillas. They also have a bit of a different frame, the sternum extends into a bone plating covering their solar plexus. They have sharper teeth, the front teeth still the same but the back teeth sharpened canines, all the teeth recycle themselves and never fall out permanently unless the gum itself is destroyed. In-front of their windpipe is also a thick cover, though not as thick as the one made of the sternum of which guards the windpipe, this is called a windguard, and the male's windguard is formed specifically for an adam's apple. The knuckles are also thicker and sharpened to a point at the end , the skin peeling around the point, revealing the sharpened bone. Down their body they have strong legs and their kneecaps extend a bit, less of a liability than normal as it's thicker and clings more sturdily, wrapping around the front of the knee in three parts, and their cartilage rotates, allowing it to fully protect their fragile knees. Along their elbows are thick external bone plates, some of which extend slightly past the elbow and sharpen to a point, others are smoothed into a blade but it weakens the structure of the bone, making it a striking weapon rather than a defensive one. Their final bony structure extends from their humerus as a sort of shoulder spike, wrapping around the socket and coiling into the collar bone, preventing damage from befalling it.

Racial Appearance of Gronac: They stand at roughly 13 ft tall and are covered in a thick layer of dark gray skin and patterns of a white bone structure used as an exoskeleton. They are rippled in large muscles and are more powerful than every other living being, their arms are around 45 inches in circumference at their bicep and 30 inches on their forearms if you don't calculate the exoskeleton. Their legs are a whopping average of 60 inches in circumference and their lower legs are about 40 and their chest is almost 80 inches in total circumference. Their bodies are covered in spikes and the more massive the spikes are shows their age and how massive the body is shows their battle experience. They have 4 horns on their head, 2 curving on either side of their head down to the front of their face and 2 going straight into the air from the side of their skulls. The jaw of these creatures is strange in the essence that it is a hinged jaw and you can see all the fangs when it does unhinge.

Links:

Char:http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/ce0fd48dfef0ead6580ada3f0816c84f/http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/blt_02/BOYKScyber_team.jpg

Char: (Armored)http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/192/a/a/knight_by_goddessmechanic-d56svao.jpg

Blade:http://www.rodneymatthews.com/gfx/news/RMStormbringerfull1000.jpg

Blade: (Formal)http://www.redrockfineart.com/ebay2/1MastCut/Medie/HK-5518.jpg

Shield:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AQ8rYiHnr1U/Th1humEOEUI/AAAAAAAAAAU/NnhXJQ_K-PY/s1600/Demon Shield.JPG

Shield: (Formal)http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server4...sy-Shield-LARP__74921.1325373212.1000.675.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepdemonium
( Unfortunately, I feel incapable of using such a non descriptive character sheet. It's just so hard to condense it that way for me. No offense of course. Just a personal thing. And don't worry, my character is just as big as his character sheet. Hope this wont be a problem. Oh, and I like turtles. )

Name: Herzius "The Harbinger." Zandinara, Son of None.
Title: The Great Knight of Death. The Harbinger of Demise.
Species: Avinat (Avanit are well adapted human beings with several changes in their bone structure to make them more suitable for battle. Please read, "Racial Appearance." )
Class: Warlord (As a warlord he can take on multiple opponents at once and receive massage amounts of damage though he is weak to magic and ranged attacks. )

Appearance: Herzius is an incredibly large avinat. His muscle ripples brilliantly and his strength surpasses that of an alpha male gorilla. His bulk is made entirely of muscle mass and bone and his extraordinary height makes his size seem impossible. His skin tone is that of a deep tanned color, matching that of one who spends many days outside, hunting.

Height: 7,4"

Weight: 408 lbs.

Face: Herzius' face is tight and angled, having a rounded but muscular jaw and his mouth is constantly shut, likely due to his severe case of slack jaw. He has taught himself to breath through his nose at all times and keep his mouth glued tightly shut, causing his taut muscles to pull at his cheeks, giving him a look of scorn to match his narrowed eyebrows.

Hair: A deep brown, touching black in certain lightings, his hair tone matching that of the side of a brown wolf. His hair is cut neatly and short despite being able to spike up at the front during ceremonies and the like so as to gain a nicer appearance.

Eyes: His eyes are a strange hue of purple, pink, and blue, the blue folding inward slowly to the pink and to the purple before finally settling in his oddly shaped pupil, that of an 8 sided star. His eye churns around as he thinks, swirling and wrapping around his pupil, covering it in the mysterious color. His eyes are also ridiculously sensitive to bright light, causing him to squint when outside, luckily his eyes process things different, seeing shapes rather than details in the bright light, allowing him to still see unless it is directly in his eyes. A side note, he does not need his eyes to see. Avinat have a sort of echo location, thus his ability to see without actually seeing. Though, he has to click his tongue to see that way and of course, the acuteness of his vision varies depending on the loudness of his clicking.

Brow: His brow is sloped slightly with a sharp curve at the end, folding it slightly barely above the side of his eyes, hanging down a centimeter or two. His eyebrows are almost constantly narrowed due to his sensitivity to bright light, causing a nigh permanent scowl and a wrinkled forehead when his eyes fully open.

Nose: His nose is mildly wild but quite long, complimenting his look of scorn due to his uncanny ability to glare down at anyone who irritates him and a look of incredible anger when someone pushes him too far. His nostrils flaring in these cases and his nose twitching back into a wrinkling, complimenting his snarl. A side note, Avinat have extremely advanced smell, deciphering male from female and things like that, though not so advanced as to pinpoint the location of their targets.

Body: Heavily toned and muscular, he has become quite strong during his years of fighting, War tainting his muscles with tight cords, necessary for swinging a blade or throwing a punch, though he is quite fast despite his large build.

Other: He has a Tattoo of a laughing demon on his left pectoral muscle, and the form of a black panther crawling down the other. He has a skull on his left shoulder and blood trickles out of it's mouth down his arm and on his right shoulder down to his elbow is a tribal. The back of his left hand is the word, "Morden," meaning murder and the back of his other hand is a bone structure, going down his fingers but around his knuckles, not touching the metal he coated on top of his bone. His midsection is untouched by tattoos but marked with several scars. His face is virtually untouched by scars except for a large scar on his lip to his jaw line, the result of him getting hit by a dull mace, the jaw breaking and the mace almost killing him if not for his lieutenant stabbing the man that did the damage and forcing Herzius to drink some of his special water. Along his back are several burn wounds, covering the right side of his back and wrapping around his side, slightly visible on the edges of his front.

Plating: Naturally due to his species his body is covered in small armored plates designed for both defense and attack. Please note that all external platings have been covered with steel before being quickly drying by water being applied. A very dangerous process.

Windguard: The extension of bone of which extends from his would be hollow of the collarbone and up to his adam's apple, pushing out into a point so that there is room and even to prevent thrust like attacks from piercing his throat. The bone is external rather than internal, making it quite noticeable. Made with the same 2-3 inch thick plates as his chest plating.

Chest Plating: Down from his sternum is a large spade shaped extension that covers his solar plexus and part of his top two midsection muscles, shielding the weakness by a pointed extension. This extension also goes up slightly with him to cover the center of his chest, fusing with the windguard and the shoulder plating as a solid piece of armor. This plating is also external. and made with 2 inch thick bone.

Shoulder Plating: The shoulder plating wraps up from his humerus and covers his bulky shoulder muscle by wrapping around it and then trailing along his collarbone, fusing with the windguard and chest plate. External and made with the same 4 inch thick plating as his elbow until it reaches the collarbone, dwindling to a mere 2 inches.

Elbow Plating: Extending from the outside of his wrist and going all the way along the flat edge of his elbow before narrowing off to a point about 4 inches outside the elbow is his elbow plating. Made with 4 inch thick bone before narrowing down to the sharpened point.

Knuckle Spikes: 3 inches of long extension covered in a steel carapace to prevent damage from being made unto them are his knuckles, of which the skin peels back to expose their cone like bone structure.

Knee plating: The final plating is made upon his knee. The plates are made like splints, going up and down the knee to cover it before transforming the knee cap itself. The patella is extended slightly up his leg and down it for extra shielding before a final transformation. The knee itself is rotatable, able to go about 45 degrees to either side without moving the thigh.

Attire: Though he has many outfits, the most common is this.

Torso: Usually he wears a white undershirt with a purple tunic over it, dressed tightly around his muscular frame, beaded with pearls on the cufflinks and collar. Used to serve as buttons.

Leggings: For leggings he wears black breeches that go down to his ankles, dressed tightly around the hold of his boot. His belt is buckled with a silver plate, his title labeled there.

Boots: He wears tight lace up boots on most occasions, black in color. They go up to his calf so as to provide optimum protection and are guarded with metal platings.

Equipment:

Battle Equipment(What he uses when he enters battle.)

Blade: Töten hieb (Killing Stroke.) His blade is made of a Steel and Copper, copper on the edge as it's an easier to mold material, easier to create a sharper edge, steel on it's inside so as to give it proper support. It also has a stone hilt. His blade has a few ruins on it, for protection against damage, for lightness, for fatigue to all it cuts, and for a permanent spell, After the 10th cut that hits within 4 inches of each other the enemy shall die, instantly, The downfall is that all these spells draw from his power, not any vast pool of magic. Taken directly from the Armory of the Kingdom, courtesy of, The Queen.

Shield: Dämon's beschützen (Demon's Guard/Shield) was made from the greatest of the smiths, including those of the Demon and Angel world. It's power is total, the chinks on it formed upon it's birthing, taking no more damage despite the countless battles it has seen, made of Steel, Stone, and a rare metal known to man as Caranitum.. It has one active spell, "Macht rückwärts" (Force Backwards.) Doing as it's name suggests, giving the ability that once cast it can send the enemy flying backwards upon touching the shield, as well as one passive spell, "abstoßen" (Repel.) As it's name suggests it repels equal force exerted to it. Both spells drain directly from Herzius's

own power though, giving them major drawbacks. He stole it off a body of a hero he had slain once from a rebel army.

Armor: Harnisch von Sie Gotts. (Armor of the Gods.) As it's name suggests it was the armor of a Demigod, a highly favored demi-god that he slew in war, not hesitating to run him through with his blade, the blow placed nicely between his thigh armor before pulling off

the helmet and decapitating him, then he took away the armor, taking it for his own. It is also made of the very rare material Caranitum. The Spaulders unique to this set of armor.

Formal Equipment:

Blade: His Blade, Promptly named, "Nutzlos", Meaning useless is what he wears when not in battle. A beautiful blade, not suited for combat.

Shield: His Shield, Also named "Nutzlos" His decorative shield used whenever he is in the castle, still able to block a blade though.

Type of Attack: Herzius uses a counter offensive style normally, not liking to be the aggressor in a fight, he'd much rather slay a man who attacked him first. (Note, He will fight until death if the Queen is endangered, a spell the Queen had cast, He feels no pain and blood flow stays in his head at all times, making sure he can stay conscious. )

Hand to Hand attacks:(Anything without a blade. )

Kick: Consisting of any direction it is a powerful kick, more powerful than the fist.

Punch: A powerful punch, hitting just about anywhere if successful, breaking skin and bruising bone, able to crack ribs and even impale upon his knuckles.

Elbow: An elbow, either aimed forward, striking the enemy with the blunt boney plating that is quite capable of taking

damage and giving it as well. Or, in another means of striking, he can elbow backwards, striking the enemy with his sharpened end of the bone and piercing through flesh.

Power Kick: An Energy powered roundhouse, cracking ribs and breaking legs and arms. (Not available in armor.)

Basic Attacks: (Attacks without any help of Magic.)

Slash: A front slash, from any direction, be it up down, left, right, or diagonal, this move generally cuts straight through flesh, cutting into bone if not severing it. It can even crack weak blades.

Stab: A thrusting stab, burying the blade deep into the enemy, the broad front of the blade making it all the more painful, often followed by a sharp twist and cutting out of the enemies side instead of pulling the blade free, oftentimes cutting into vital organs.

Riposte: A counter to a lunging thrust, consisting of stepping on the enemies foot and slashing across their chest as they fall, their blood spraying and covering him, or a dodge and parry of a thrust, stabbing through the enemies chest, either piercing their heart or lung.

Power Slash: A Slash consisting of him rearing back with his arm, usually upon stepping behind the enemy, if hitting it is likely to crack or snap a blade, will also decapitate an enemies limbs if hitting, otherwise will just deal extreme damage.

Special Attacks: (His more powerful attacks.)

Energy Slash: A slash in which he rears back and allows energy to flood into his blade, arcing long and wide gleaming a deep purple.

Recurring Stab: A Stab of which he leaps forward and stabs, sending you back several feet and then energy floods his blade, sending out another stab, giving the appearance of his body moving forward.

Leaping strike: A quick leap, bounding several feet in a split second, slashing horizontally or vertically, cutting through blades and flesh.

Ultimate Attacks:

Der Ende Gebote: A stance rather than an attack, it changes his eyes to a solid purple, purple energy waves flooding from him, standing in a reinforced stance. His speed tripling.

H-Schlag: A Strike with his fist that will literally shatter anything it hits, ripping through chests or shattering skulls to pieces. Must be in Der Ende Gebote.

H-Hieb: A Slash cutting through anything, purple covering his blade as he strikes, cutting through blades, flesh, and bone. Must be in Der Ende Gebote.

H-Einstechen: A stab, breaking through blades and then replicating itself 8 times over, piercing in a different place each time, even going around his enemy. Must be in Der Ende Gebote.

The Harbinger Attacks: (The final form and attack.)

Der Blutige Niedergang: His final form, meaning bloody future, his only attack is a one hit kill.

Der Schrägstrich von Ableben: A slash, cutting through everything it touches, energy rolling off of it , wider than any he has made, following an enemy that tries to run. Quicker than the eye can see.

Magic: Herzius's knowledge of magic is limited as he does not study it, but from what he knows he is proficient.

Blitz: A bright bolt of lightning, stunning or killing an enemy, always sending them back 20 feet upon hitting, it's power changing upon entering different forms. Hurts the arm that cast it and makes it dificult to see as everything begins to blur. Makes him tired as well.

Flamme: A bright red flame, trailing off his blade or hand, burning flesh if it hits. Takes away a large amount of energy and makes him feverish.

Heilen Nebel: A mist that heals anyone it touches, restoring all but blood loss, takes a lot out of Herzius.

Character Concept: Herzius is both utterly malevolent but also benevolent. His malevolence revealing itself on the battlefield when he slaughters foes and sometimes even friends by accident. His benevolence revealing in his love for his country. He is quite black hearted in the sense of he never quite obtained love of anyone but his mother and sister until his sister had children.

History: Herzius's life is shrouded in darkness and mystery and because of this he's not quite able to adapt past it as no one knows what he did or if it was wrong. He was born 50 years ago in the small city of Herodin. He was born under a woman named Clarisa, and a father unknown to him until much further in his life, thus he became known as son of none. He had no siblings other than Zalia, his twin sister who was the most beautiful woman of the town. He was always very protective of his sister. His mother was poor and because of that both he and Zalia began to work together in hopes of getting money, they would work real jobs when they could but often times they were forced to steal from people and get involved in small groups of bandits. Eventually Herzius got so far off in working with bandits that he committed his first murder, first 5 actually. He was attacked by a group of a rival gang and they tried to murder him, thus he slaughtered them with the help of Zalia, blood sprayed wildly that day, tainting all that it touched. That was when he realized he was made for killing and he began to train his body to become a better killer, after two years he had obtained a body rippled with cords of muscle, he was 17 then and he kept training. One day his sister Zalia was raped by several members of a rival gang, Herzius was enraged and that was when his power leaked, ripping from his body. He ran over to the gang's hideout with just a dagger and slaughtered all 30 members, blood covered the walls and him and he walked home, not acknowledging anyone until he arrived home. Zalia wept and cleaned him, terrified of him but also in admiration of his power. She began to dismiss the world and she was breaking on the inside, growing heartless towards all but Herzius and willing to use them for her own advantages. One year later, Herzius's kill count

reaches over 100. He expects himself to be sorrowful, glum in the very least but he feels nothing, just the burning desire to keep killing in the name of Zalia, the new gang leader. One day the Golden Hammer invades, killing almost everyone in the village, their gang fights to almost the last man but Zalia can't stand the thought of losing Herzius or her own life as she watches Herzius kill other humans, orcs, and even several of the monstrous gronac. She recalls her men and they flee, several of the remaining 10 getting killed, leaving just Herzius and Zalia. Zalia gets thrown into a wall by a large gronac and they battle furiously as Zalia escapes, the other gronac not moving other than to watch the furious battle at hand, slaying anyone who tries to interrupt their general's battle with this amazing human. They battle for hours and finally Herzius is the only to stand as he slams his blade through the gronac leader, Ambrazul's heart. He yells in victory, his energy depleted until then and his morale surges, glaring at the other gronac with the eyes of a monster and they back down, allowing him to leave as he has earned that right. He follows Zalia's trial, hoping to find her but never quite catching her. He continues on this path for 2 years. He is 20 now and he finds her. They embrace and hold each other, weeping and Zalia makes him recount his story before she recounts hers. She tells him that she has a plan to marry the king who she had met earlier that year and was meeting him often since then. She had been adopted into a noble family and thus she was able to do things of grand nature. He sees her off as she has to leave and meets with her once a month from that day on, sometimes twice and he joins the military and in 3 years time he already commands 1000 men on the field due to his ability to lead and fight as well as his adept ability to strategize. He is sent on a mission where he stumbles upon a cave and battles in it for 4 full days, never sleeping until he reaches the end of the cave, all the creatures dead and his own men dead, unable to escape as they were surrounded. He finds a small waterfall trickling into a pool of sorts and drinks from it, instantly feeling revitalized and powerful, his open wounds healing without scar and he bottles it in several canteens, marking it on his personal map and arrives to his original destination, killing a small rebel group on his way and delivers the letter before returning home, giving Zalia the drink as well so that they can both achieve this state of power as he now knows they cannot age after drinking it. Years pass and many wars erupt, the once 7 states of the human nation now dwindle to 5 states at constant war yet also peace with each other, the war more political than before except for small skirmishes and the humans find themselves battling other races instead of themselves more often than not. He achieves two new forms of which he rarely uses, saying that fighting with forms of massive power is to not be taken lightly as he can feel the drawbacks on his normal body, any wound he received in those forms is much more severe than the wounds he normally obtains. This is his story so far and he will continue to build upon it as he lives longer, possibly forever. He had ventured to the kingdom of Astaeron on a mission given to him by his Queen to obtain information and to socialize with the Queen, possibly even offering an alliance with the kingdom, though if not, than siege would not be far away.

Racial Appearance of Avinat: The Avinat are a semi-balanced build with a large lean towards combat, they range from the skin tones you find them to have on earth but they are a bit different. Avinat's have clawed hands and an unnatural ape-like strength for their build, as strong as gorillas. They also have a bit of a different frame, the sternum extends into a bone plating covering their solar plexus. They have sharper teeth, the front teeth still the same but the back teeth sharpened canines, all the teeth recycle themselves and never fall out permanently unless the gum itself is destroyed. In-front of their windpipe is also a thick cover, though not as thick as the one made of the sternum of which guards the windpipe, this is called a windguard, and the male's windguard is formed specifically for an adam's apple. The knuckles are also thicker and sharpened to a point at the end , the skin peeling around the point, revealing the sharpened bone. Down their body they have strong legs and their kneecaps extend a bit, less of a liability than normal as it's thicker and clings more sturdily, wrapping around the front of the knee in three parts, and their cartilage rotates, allowing it to fully protect their fragile knees. Along their elbows are thick external bone plates, some of which extend slightly past the elbow and sharpen to a point, others are smoothed into a blade but it weakens the structure of the bone, making it a striking weapon rather than a defensive one. Their final bony structure extends from their humerus as a sort of shoulder spike, wrapping around the socket and coiling into the collar bone, preventing damage from befalling it.

Racial Appearance of Gronac: They stand at roughly 13 ft tall and are covered in a thick layer of dark gray skin and patterns of a white bone structure used as an exoskeleton. They are rippled in large muscles and are more powerful than every other living being, their arms are around 45 inches in circumference at their bicep and 30 inches on their forearms if you don't calculate the exoskeleton. Their legs are a whopping average of 60 inches in circumference and their lower legs are about 40 and their chest is almost 80 inches in total circumference. Their bodies are covered in spikes and the more massive the spikes are shows their age and how massive the body is shows their battle experience. They have 4 horns on their head, 2 curving on either side of their head down to the front of their face and 2 going straight into the air from the side of their skulls. The jaw of these creatures is strange in the essence that it is a hinged jaw and you can see all the fangs when it does unhinge.

Links:

Char:http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/ce0fd48dfef0ead6580ada3f0816c84f/http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/blt_02/BOYKScyber_team.jpg

Char: (Armored)http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/192/a/a/knight_by_goddessmechanic-d56svao.jpg

Blade:http://www.rodneymatthews.com/gfx/news/RMStormbringerfull1000.jpg

Blade: (Formal)http://www.redrockfineart.com/ebay2/1MastCut/Medie/HK-5518.jpg

Shield:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AQ8rYiHnr1U/Th1humEOEUI/AAAAAAAAAAU/NnhXJQ_K-PY/s1600/Demon Shield.JPG

Shield: (Formal)http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server4...sy-Shield-LARP__74921.1325373212.1000.675.JPG
I know it isn't my place, but this character does not look suited for a sandbox RP. While the level of detail and the amount of time you spent on it is nothing short of impressive, this character is clearly a warlike character. In addition, I feel like you are using well-crafted writing to justify creating what amounts to a character who can shape the world by his own will.

I might just be overreacting, but I just want it out there that I feel intimidated by this character. I really don't mind the extraordinary detail, but I'd prefer the character to be toned down.

Well, he is very much so a warring character, as is his cause of entering the roleplay. As to the detail... Eh, that's pretty normal for me, in fact. The storyline of the char is remarkably short for some. And though unmentioned. The Harbinger mode of which I am confident is what you mean by his being able to shape the world is only enterable in the event that he dies when the queen is in danger. Since the queen wont enter this rp. Well, no worries about my Harbinger mode exposing itself.

Plus, isn't your character 10? I wouldn't expect anything short of a child being intimidated by him.

It's not so much our characters, it's us as players that feel intimidated by such an overpowered character just hopping into the RP with little to no restrictions and being able to do what he wants. This RP was made and intended for the players to have fun, but your character seems to have too much to him compared to everyone else. I'm not trying to be mean, but I look at the character and feel intimidated by just how much there is to him and how much power is being put into said character.