The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

*attack huggles the Loli* XD
She's accepted! Welcome to Astaeron! ^^
It's interesting that she has assassins in her bio... because my charrie (Haruka, though might change her name to Kazumi) comes from a long line of assassins. XD Albeit, she's an awful assassin and was therefor disgraced and sent away by her clan. X3
If you would like to, we could connect our characters by having someone from Haruka's clan be responsible for the murder of Kyo's parents? Of course, it's only a idea I got now and we certainly don't have to do it if you don't wanna. X3

It's interesting that she has assassins in her bio... because my charrie (Haruka, though might change her name to Kazumi) comes from a long line of assassins. XD Albeit, she's an awful assassin and was therefor disgraced and sent away by her clan. X3
If you would like to, we could connect our characters by having someone from Haruka's clan be responsible for the murder of Kyo's parents? Of course, it's only a idea I got now and we certainly don't have to do it if you don't wanna. X3
>w< I read her profile and thought she'd go pretty well with my character too. XD Grim Reaper usually means Ghosts are always around her. also hello again Gladis. <w< I seem to be following you around now.

*giggles*, I certainly won't mind having the connection. And I see someone likes themselves some lolis :p. It's going to be an interesting experience for me, as it is my first time playing a younger character, but that is part of the fun right? Expect my post to show up sometime tonight. I'm going out with friends today :).

Name:

Delpine Neveren

19 || Nineteen

Female || She

Species:

Human/Cat Sith (Without the ears or tail, she has the reflexes and heightened hearing + smelling)

Physical Description:

Delphine's looks are sleek and smooth, she is very beautiful as her mother said all the time. Skin as light as ivory, a body that flowed like water over rocks; her looks are light and sly, like a fox. Body shape is curvy and a little heavier set than most women, but she is not unhealthy. Her head is covered in a mane of auburn-red hair, it tumbles down her back in waves; she usually has to put it up due to the fact that it constantly gets in her face. Her bangs are usually down and in her face, but can be fixed with a simple swipe to the side. Delphine's eyes are dark emerald with specks of amber, when you look into them it looks like you are looking into still, dark, emerald water with flecks of gold at the bottom. Height is somewhat of an issue for this fine, whilst she is not small she is not entirely tall either; she stands at a hearty 5feet and 4inches. Also Del has a little of an advantage, she is covered in lean-lithe muscles, making her almost as fast as a fullbred cat sith. So she is strong, and most don't believe that it is true, but take her up on it and you might end up with your rump in the dirt.

But not everyone is perfect, and Delphine can't avoid that. Del has a few issues, first is she can't see at all in the dark; she loses her eyesight at night, and completely depends on her dragoness and her other senses to get around. One other thing is that across her back is a scar, that never healed properly. This scars runs from her left shoulder blade down to her tailbone, and the damage was it killed some of her nerves. She can't feel anything around it, so it is a spot that is soft and if it is hit, she will not know where or how bad unless someone tells her. It is her weak spot.

She usually carries a simple leather handled short sword, with a slightly rusted iron blade and a small dagger that is the same material. Nothing fancy. Delphine wears a white long sleeved shirt, either shorts or her pair of tan pants and wears dark brown boots or no shoes at all. But sometimes she wears whatever she finds herself in when she wakes up. She also has a green velvet cloak.

Personality:

Delphine is very harsh, as in she doesn't take lightly to others trying to push her around and be the boss of her. She does horribly under anyone's rule, and does not cater to men or women who just want her at their beck and call. In addition to not liking being bossed around herself, she hates when others try to force anyone do something they don't wish to. Bullying is also something she can't handle. So if she catches you doing this be ready for a venom filled speech. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and have you leave with your tail tucked between your legs. Delphine doesn't hold back at all when talking to someone, both in the fact that she speaks her mind freely and she doesn't shut up. It can't easily get annoying, but the majority of the time she won't say anything stupid or useless unless she is talking with her dragon; who is the one being that she trusts won't totally mock her when she acts like a child.

Delphine is also calm and collected when need be, it's her more serious, 'no-emotion', state. She will speak without consent of how others may really react, but most of the time she is quiet and just listens. Usually no one knows if she is really even paying attention or is all there, her eyes go blank and she just looks empty. Many would say that this state is a lot more scary than when she is angry, mostly because it seems very in-human of her. But in all truth, she just does it when she wants to make people uncomfortable or she just doesn't want to give something away. Her and Kiyomi always get a good laugh out of it, sometimes the reactions she gets are just outright hilarious. Onto another subject, and that would have to be her temper. Her hot boiling, temper, that can rise easily and cause her to be unreasonable and irrational. Simple things can make this happen, like saying rude things to her or her dragon, or even if she falls and hurts herself. Most of the time no one see's her temper because Kiyomi keeps her in check, but when it's just her and her dragoness she goes full on teenager. It's absolutely dreadful.

Delphine is also very dependable, you can almost always trust that this girl will come to your aid if she sees it fit. Of course though you can't pester her or demand her to do anything for you, she will blatantly refuse; it's just her nature to do so. Crying also won't work, she never falls for crocodile tears, and getting angry won't work either unless your goal is to piss her off. She is just not easily persuaded to do something she doesn't want to or doesn't trust, and some hate her for it. You either learn to love her the way she is or you don't. But once you win her over, either as a friend, family, or lover, you can confide in her and trust that she will do, to the best of her abilities, to help you when you need it. Though one must be careful, because gaining trust is hard but losing trust? That can happen in a split second.

Bio/History: Delphine lived a life that to be frank, was very normal. She lived on a farm with her mother and father. She had to do chores, buy food, make food, and tend the animals. She did everything a normal young girl living in the outskirts of a city did. Until she came across something when she was out in a nearby forest, with her pig looking for truffles. She had been wandering a bit, while the pig was searching, and she came across what looked like a birds nest. Of course it wasn't, though to her it seemed normal. Coming upon it she noticed a few eggs, three to be exact, all chalky white in colour. Delphine the curious soul, yet cautious, she was, she left them their. Everyday she would come back to check on them, and wonder. "Where are it's parents?" "What are they?" "Where did they come from?" She finally got an answer a few months later, and it was not in the way she wished. All of the eggs had been broken, and what she saw was two dead creatures. The creatures feathers were azure white, one with a hint of red and the other green. She knew what they were now, of course she did; she read about mythological creatures all the time, and anything could be real, right? There are unicorns in this land, dragons also had to be real.

Delphine picked up the two dead creatures gently, crying softly at the loss; she placed them back down after clearing away the shells, covering them in moss and leaves. She didn't have anything to make even a small grave. As she continued to cry, she heard a soft, birdlike, call come from a tree nearby. Slowly she got up, wiping away her tears, trying to find the source.

Do not cry, a soft voice flitted through her mind, making her flinch. All will be fine, they will find a better place.

The tree she was staring at began to sway, leaves falling and then after came a white creature the size of a large dog. She felt back on her rump, staring wide eyed at what looked like a bigger version of the dragons behind her. The presence of the dragoness was present in her wind and it was warm and kind. She began to cry once more, to much of a innocent lady to be able to deal with death. The dragoness came closer, laying down in-front of Delphine and resting its head on her lap. It began to sing softly to her, until she fell asleep.

((Dramatic skip because it looks like i'm trying to write a story and I went overboard))

So for the next few years she took care of the third baby dragon, and the dragoness took care of her. She showed her parents of course, they were surprised but also blessed. It is said that any animal pure white in colour was a good luck charm from the gods, or something of that sort. Nowadays Delphine and Kaeomi(the dragonesses name) are stuck together like glue, and she lives on her own now with her. (Awkward ending to this...haha.)

Other details: Distance affects how well she can communicate with her dragoness.

Picture (if you have one):
3265190_1371271479728.48res_224_300.jpg

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: Does a turtle have a shell? Pfft. Hell Yea.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Kaeomi. Your missing something, something along the lines of melted sand. Re-read the rules yoh.

*edit* *hides in corner*

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. Welcome, you're in!
And actually, Stranger, she's not ;) Rules are subject to change without any notice.

Oh my gosh. I was like "I'm positive it's what I put" haha, I re-read the rules a bunch of times xD Thanks for allowing me to join this fabulous rpm (:

Haha. Welcome, you're in!
And actually, Stranger, she's not ;) Rules are subject to change without any notice.

Okey dokey. I was just looking at it like. I thought there was supposed to be some glass in this post. But I saw none. But thanks for clarifying it for me.

32_by_zodlum-d7mq6ad.png

Name:
nine charlotte kostic.
his age is a bit of a blur, due to the fact that he's pretty much ancient.
Species:
demon, specifically dealing in minor shapeshifting and pyromancy.
Physical Description:
standing at a refined height of 6'1, nine has a thin body, one that seems to be more feminine that masculine. partially because his bodies over all strength doesn't play into the way he fights, as he usually can rebound into his other form, as he lacks the physical ability to shift into multiple forms- the reason why it is only minor- his ' hell hound ' like stage. the tall ginger is different from his shape shifting form in multiple ways, including his thick orange hair, one part of his head shave [ which is actually a pain in the ass to maintain ] yet the other a messy, thick mass of fire which takes time that nine lacks to tame fully.

bodily he seems to have something against clothes, or that had been more of a running joke. he wears a set of loose shorts, held at his waist by one tight belt, which also supports a far more slack belt which drums against his thigh when he moves. his feet, hands, and chest are wrapped in bandages; the reason being is that, apparently, each of those sections has a rather brutal wound he'd rather show. or, if you don't believe that, because he doesn't wish to run about completely nude. with long lashes that seem ever so feminine, and sharp fangs to mock a shark, the freckle covered demon is far from normal. if his deep periwinkle scars, or his periwinkle eyes hadn't spelled it out for you yet; both were pretty notable, his eye's round, his scars abundant. nine has what one might call a pretty face, yet it is usually adorned with a scowl, a snarl, or a look of annoyance. his meager amount of clothes is countered by a bear pelt he adorns himself with, a large, grizzly skin, the head used as a hood, the arms wrapped around his shoulders to keep it in place. it's a fairly fine set up, truly.

other than the obvious, he is indeed a shape shifter. he shifts into a dog like beast, which lacks fur and has point ears. with powerful jaws filled with rows of teeth, it's not a surprise that hell hound is what the demon has called it. this form speaks too, yet it speaks in a guttural way, with a snarling accent that sounds deep from in his chest. the scars and disgustingly grotesque form of the beast itself is enough sign to stay away, yet the size of the large thing is a sure fire reason to turn your ass around when you see it. it's over all size mocks a bear, with broad shoulders and strong legs, a head always lowered with a snarl marking it well.
Personality:
nine's appearance and personality match in ways, while the clash in others.

his natural attitude is rough, unlike his pretty exterior, yet his scars are enough to push it. if his hell hound form was existing, it might be hard to understand just how viscous the being is. blood lust rushed deep in his veins, adrenaline is fueled by rage which is as rich as a good gold mine in his very marrow. overall, nine is the kind of kid in the play ground that the teacher had to keep a good eye on at all times. naturally he doesn't play nice, with a over all sarcastic look on his face at most times, and at others a naturally disgruntled one taking it's place, he's not a difficult character to grasp. nine has a bi-polarish attitude, moody in his own way with wishy washy emotions that usually route to confusing everyone around him.

over all he's simply the grumpy old troll who lives under that one bridge everyone avoids for just that reason.
Bio/History:
nine is a nomadic kind of character, he has always kept moving. so, it's likely that he decided to take a pause, to take a few centuries to breath. he decided to stop here, he knew where he was going the whole time.

due to his demonic stature he has no real family, though you might hear him mumble about ' luci ' or ' mari '. both of which are old friends, the latter a former lover, or perhaps, future lover? the demonic routes have twisted directions of time, and he lacks the natural motivation to try and stick to one straight path of time. he has no travel companions, and he lacks friends. nine gets along with animals well, however. the ones he doesn't get along well with don't live very long, sadly. he also likes animals, too, meaning there's a common interest there.

his past isn't much other than wandering about and avoiding people, or killing people. there isn't really much to point out that is specific.
Other details:
the demon carries multiple daggers on his belts, yet there is one special one, the hilt resembles two snakes intertwined, that he carried on his person at all times.
he doesn't have full control over his hell hound form, due to the fact that it's conjured by demonic elements. he does have his basic morals, however.
nine's naturally a dangerous person to be around, his bite and bark match the same velocity.
he doesn't play well with happy people.
i used a base when i made the picture at the top //w//
aka, i drew the details ect ect on top of an already pre-made body owo
the appearance is short because it was a little rushed hhh
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?:
i have, and i swear on my turtle that died when i was 4 that i shall follow them B)​

Reactions: PrincessLala95
*tackles your signature*
I LOVE HIM <3
Welcome, welcome, you're in, I'll go and add you to the list now! You're my new favourite because you have James in your signature.

image.jpg image.jpg
Name:
Greyson Lathan

Species: werewolf

Physical Description: Greyson stands at 5'9, with a slim but muscular build from walking and practicing with his sword. He has long, dark hair that falls to his waist, from his lack of care to cut it as he wanders the kingdom. His grey eyes mirror the collor of clouds before a storm. He has many scars along his back and torso, left by those he has fought. He tends to wear dark, loose fitting, but comfortalbe cloths. When he is in the form of a human he fights using the sword given to him by his father, before his death. While Greyson is in the form of his wolf his sholders come to waist hight of the average human. With his black fur the scar on his left sholder stands out, along with the pale green eyes of his wolf.

Personality: He tries to stay calm, and is seen as al laidback type of person. Though if pushed too far, or overly annoyed, Greyson's short temper becomes evident. While it may take a lot to set him off, Greson can not stand bullying or people who just in general enjoy hurting others, so he will not hesitate to tell them off and defend the other person. Though normaly his older brother spencer will rein him in and keep him under control when he he gets too out of hand.Greyson enjoys being alone or in the conpany of animals, as they don't care about his past, or if he has plan for the future. When he is around other people he would much rather they be close friends and not strangers. He is also very hesitant to trust new people, and very weary of others.

Bio/History:Greyson grew up in a tight knit family of six. His mother went by the name Rosalyn, and was married to his father Jeff, and they had their first child, Greyson's elder brother Spencer, who is three years older. As a young child Greyson would run about inthe forest near the family's home. At the age of four his mother gave birth to his younger siblings, fraternal twins; Matthew and sofia. The family lived happily together with nothing more disturbing than the usaul fights between siblings, or the stray rabid animal for a while.
When Greyson was 14 years old the family was attacked by anouther group of werewolves looking for land to take as their own. His father was killed first protecting them all, at which point Rosalyn ordered him and his siblings to run. Their mother gave her life defending them and distracting the attacking wolves so the Lathan siblings had a chance to run. The youngest; Matthew and Sofia don't escape the snapping jaws, Greyson and Spencer barely making it them selves, in to the safty of the dense forest, but not without many wounds to their bodies and minds, because at the ages of 15 and 18 they had lost their parents, siblings, and home.
After fleeing to the woods the brothers wander for five years, never staying long in one place. They meet many people, but Greyson chooses to make no good friends, staying close to his brother instead.

Other details:He will not go any where without his sword, as he is now afraid to ever leave himself without protection, as a wolf and human alike.

Picture(If you have one): at top, of his wolf and human forms.
yes, I'm suposed to put turtle here?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: koolkat4595
Welcome, welcome ^_^ You're in, just update this when you can and you can begin posting once you're happy with it!

Name: Asta Cyszik
Species: Elf
Physical Description:
Long blonde hair, pale golden it looks almost like flowing wheat, flows down to her hips. Blue optics peer out of her olive complexion, her ears end in soft pointed tips which are a genetic trait. Long fingers protude from her palms, which are rough from using the bow and weapons. Her figure is lithe with a small waist, thin legs and little curves at all to outline her figure. Years of archery make her arms well muscled, even though her legs may lack in the department she is strong enough to hold it out. Asta usually wears her favorite charming sky blue embroidered dress. Some leather pants and a cotton shirt make her outfit in most of the blue days of her life, as well as an old pair of her mother's boot that she keeps close to her heart. Under her possesion are a pair of old leather gloves, which usually come in handy when using a sword and a bow and arrow.
Personality: Asta is closer to nature than other beings, her nose is usually stuck in a book or her head is bouncing around the clouds. Naive and sweet, she tends to be hard-headed when it comes to accepting the evil surrounding her. She much rather protect herself in her own little perfect world which much to her distaste is just not reality, magic isn't such a powerful object to her anyway. Her quarrel with magic is because she is unable to learn really advance spells or even master the basic ones, so she prefers to ignore it and practice half heartedly. Patience is a virtue, and a virtue she has, the world could be as slow as a turtle for all she cares as long as it remains the same forever.
Bio/History:
Asta was an only child, and was taught archery and sword-fighting from an early age and later magic when she was around ten years old. First, her mother trained her in healing and she became her assistant. In her training she learned of many herbs and how to make poultices and ointments as well as what plants are edible and which aren't .Her mother would have patients most of the time and Asta would be there to help with small tasks until she was fourteen and she became a nurse herself. She then pursued other types of magic more related to nature with her father as the rain and lightning spell. Now she lives alone and is in a less regular and more relaxed self training. Ever since the...accident. She wouldn't ever tell, but a night so cold and dark she confused a herb with a poisonous one. Never quite recalling which one it was, she made a tea that she gave to her parents. They died of intoxication some days after, and she found out only after their death that she had been the killer. This secret she puts behind her, and she built a shield of sweetness and kindness.

Other details: The powers she possess are mostly healing powers, but the arrows from her bow are able to track movement for a few seconds.
forest_of_elves.png

Yes, turtle

Reactions: koolkat4595
She's lovely! You're in, welcome!

Name: Gabriella
Species: siren
Physical Description: has long seaweed green hair and a fish tale
Personality: She is out going and fun but knows when to be serious. She usually is very calm especially around new people.
Bio/History: Gabriella has been in the ocean from the beginning. After humans began to evolve, so did she. She began to steal clothes from the woman which made her presence noticed. Nets were cast and she was pulled put of her home and was imprisoned. Several years later, she had gotten used to her newly found legs and escaped to this kingdom.
Other details: She was on the front lines of every oceanic war.
Picture (if you have one): 500px-Battle_Siren,_Callista_(Full_Art).jpg
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: TURTLE! yes

She's beautiful, welcome!! You're in and good to go!

Name: Dexter Danger
Species: Werewolf
Physical Description: Dexter is a very slim person with a muscular build sort of. He has soft green eyes that glow when in transformation. He has a pair of soft grey ears on the top of his head. He is really tall and has a shaggy and ruff hairdo. He usually wears a plaid shirt of sweater along with some blue jeans.
Personality: Smart, Shy, Curious, Brave, Clumsy, Gentle
Bio/History: •Told later in the story
Other details: He has a pet cricket that sits on his shoulder named Alfred.
•Try not to make him angry
•Usually a good friend to keep around

Attachments

• a33529104d1098131ee9296df6617fcc.jpg
    a33529104d1098131ee9296df6617fcc.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 8
Your character sheet is missing one tiny detail, either you missed or forgot it, could you take another quick look through the rules? :)

Name:
Zoroark

Male

Species:
Human

Physical Description:

Zoroark has a slender but toned body form. He is rather pale of complexion, boardering on the same fair hue vampires have, though there is still a healthy look to him. His eyes are crimson red, and his hair is cut short and uncountable as it is, usually appears rather messy. The clothes he usually wears are light and comfortable, nothing too fancy- especially when he's out of money or on the road. He does like fashion and jewelry, however, and makes good use of both when given the chance. It is seldom that you will find him without dried color splatters on his clothes.

Personality:
Okay, imagine the most perverted character you have ever encountered, and then multiply it with ten. Add in ingredients like a slacker personality, horrible impulse control, aggression, introverted, socially inapt, suborn, crude, spiteful, sadistic, cruel, dramatic, gentle at times, artistic, poetic, romantic and easily distracted. As a result, you will have baked a cake named Zoroark. Beware.

To be more serious, however... I would say that Zoroark... has a rather interesting personality. He is impulsive and impatient, often acting before thinking. This doesn't necessarily make him a bad person, however, and once he genuinely cares about other people he would probably sacrifice his life for them. The problem is... he has a tendency to make a lot of enemies and thus doesn't let people get close to him. Rarely does he mind his manners, especially when he is in a foul mood. He is also one of the most perverted characters I have ever role played... and goes generally after everyone and everything- though he has a preference in beautiful woman. Although most of the time appearing relaxed, cheerful and laid back; Zoroark does suffer from severe, periodical depressions. He has a deep artistic side, and often expresses himself through either poetry or art. When he wants to, he can also be quite the romantic.

Bio/History:
WIP

Other details:
None...really. X3

Araragi.Koyomi.600.143428.jpg Hachimenroppi.Izaya.600.850766.jpg Hibari.Kyoya.full.943033.jpg Night.(The.Miyama-Uguisu.Mansion.Incident).600.1050669.jpg

Uh-huh! I'm totally gonna ace this turtle race...

(Not gonna RP him yet but... X3 That's baka twin nr. 1. XD)

Attachments

• Cadis.Etrama.Di.Raizel.600.1620156.jpg
    Cadis.Etrama.Di.Raizel.600.1620156.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 5
Meep. Time to get the Queen to safety.