The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

( Unfortunately, I feel incapable of using such a non descriptive character sheet. It's just so hard to condense it that way for me. No offense of course. Just a personal thing. And don't worry, my character is just as big as his character sheet. Hope this wont be a problem. Oh, and I like turtles. )

Name: Herzius "The Harbinger." Zandinara, Son of None.
Title: The Great Knight of Death. The Harbinger of Demise.
Species: Avinat (Avanit are well adapted human beings with several changes in their bone structure to make them more suitable for battle. Please read, "Racial Appearance." )
Class: Warlord (As a warlord he can take on multiple opponents at once and receive massage amounts of damage though he is weak to magic and ranged attacks. )

Appearance: Herzius is an incredibly large avinat. His muscle ripples brilliantly and his strength surpasses that of an alpha male gorilla. His bulk is made entirely of muscle mass and bone and his extraordinary height makes his size seem impossible. His skin tone is that of a deep tanned color, matching that of one who spends many days outside, hunting.

Height: 7,4"

Weight: 408 lbs.

Face: Herzius' face is tight and angled, having a rounded but muscular jaw and his mouth is constantly shut, likely due to his severe case of slack jaw. He has taught himself to breath through his nose at all times and keep his mouth glued tightly shut, causing his taut muscles to pull at his cheeks, giving him a look of scorn to match his narrowed eyebrows.

Hair: A deep brown, touching black in certain lightings, his hair tone matching that of the side of a brown wolf. His hair is cut neatly and short despite being able to spike up at the front during ceremonies and the like so as to gain a nicer appearance.

Eyes: His eyes are a strange hue of purple, pink, and blue, the blue folding inward slowly to the pink and to the purple before finally settling in his oddly shaped pupil, that of an 8 sided star. His eye churns around as he thinks, swirling and wrapping around his pupil, covering it in the mysterious color. His eyes are also ridiculously sensitive to bright light, causing him to squint when outside, luckily his eyes process things different, seeing shapes rather than details in the bright light, allowing him to still see unless it is directly in his eyes. A side note, he does not need his eyes to see. Avinat have a sort of echo location, thus his ability to see without actually seeing. Though, he has to click his tongue to see that way and of course, the acuteness of his vision varies depending on the loudness of his clicking.

Brow: His brow is sloped slightly with a sharp curve at the end, folding it slightly barely above the side of his eyes, hanging down a centimeter or two. His eyebrows are almost constantly narrowed due to his sensitivity to bright light, causing a nigh permanent scowl and a wrinkled forehead when his eyes fully open.

Nose: His nose is mildly wild but quite long, complimenting his look of scorn due to his uncanny ability to glare down at anyone who irritates him and a look of incredible anger when someone pushes him too far. His nostrils flaring in these cases and his nose twitching back into a wrinkling, complimenting his snarl. A side note, Avinat have extremely advanced smell, deciphering male from female and things like that, though not so advanced as to pinpoint the location of their targets.

Body: Heavily toned and muscular, he has become quite strong during his years of fighting, War tainting his muscles with tight cords, necessary for swinging a blade or throwing a punch, though he is quite fast despite his large build.

Other: He has a Tattoo of a laughing demon on his left pectoral muscle, and the form of a black panther crawling down the other. He has a skull on his left shoulder and blood trickles out of it's mouth down his arm and on his right shoulder down to his elbow is a tribal. The back of his left hand is the word, "Morden," meaning murder and the back of his other hand is a bone structure, going down his fingers but around his knuckles, not touching the metal he coated on top of his bone. His midsection is untouched by tattoos but marked with several scars. His face is virtually untouched by scars except for a large scar on his lip to his jaw line, the result of him getting hit by a dull mace, the jaw breaking and the mace almost killing him if not for his lieutenant stabbing the man that did the damage and forcing Herzius to drink some of his special water. Along his back are several burn wounds, covering the right side of his back and wrapping around his side, slightly visible on the edges of his front.

Plating: Naturally due to his species his body is covered in small armored plates designed for both defense and attack. Please note that all external platings have been covered with steel before being quickly drying by water being applied. A very dangerous process.

Windguard: The extension of bone of which extends from his would be hollow of the collarbone and up to his adam's apple, pushing out into a point so that there is room and even to prevent thrust like attacks from piercing his throat. The bone is external rather than internal, making it quite noticeable. Made with the same 2-3 inch thick plates as his chest plating.

Chest Plating: Down from his sternum is a large spade shaped extension that covers his solar plexus and part of his top two midsection muscles, shielding the weakness by a pointed extension. This extension also goes up slightly with him to cover the center of his chest, fusing with the windguard and the shoulder plating as a solid piece of armor. This plating is also external. and made with 2 inch thick bone.

Shoulder Plating: The shoulder plating wraps up from his humerus and covers his bulky shoulder muscle by wrapping around it and then trailing along his collarbone, fusing with the windguard and chest plate. External and made with the same 4 inch thick plating as his elbow until it reaches the collarbone, dwindling to a mere 2 inches.

Elbow Plating: Extending from the outside of his wrist and going all the way along the flat edge of his elbow before narrowing off to a point about 4 inches outside the elbow is his elbow plating. Made with 4 inch thick bone before narrowing down to the sharpened point.

Knuckle Spikes: 3 inches of long extension covered in a steel carapace to prevent damage from being made unto them are his knuckles, of which the skin peels back to expose their cone like bone structure.

Knee plating: The final plating is made upon his knee. The plates are made like splints, going up and down the knee to cover it before transforming the knee cap itself. The patella is extended slightly up his leg and down it for extra shielding before a final transformation. The knee itself is rotatable, able to go about 45 degrees to either side without moving the thigh.

Attire: Though he has many outfits, the most common is this.

Torso: Usually he wears a white undershirt with a purple tunic over it, dressed tightly around his muscular frame, beaded with pearls on the cufflinks and collar. Used to serve as buttons.

Leggings: For leggings he wears black breeches that go down to his ankles, dressed tightly around the hold of his boot. His belt is buckled with a silver plate, his title labeled there.

Boots: He wears tight lace up boots on most occasions, black in color. They go up to his calf so as to provide optimum protection and are guarded with metal platings.

Equipment:

Battle Equipment(What he uses when he enters battle.)

Blade: Töten hieb (Killing Stroke.) His blade is made of a Steel and Copper, copper on the edge as it's an easier to mold material, easier to create a sharper edge, steel on it's inside so as to give it proper support. It also has a stone hilt. His blade has a few ruins on it, for protection against damage, for lightness, for fatigue to all it cuts, and for a permanent spell, After the 10th cut that hits within 4 inches of each other the enemy shall die, instantly, The downfall is that all these spells draw from his power, not any vast pool of magic. Taken directly from the Armory of the Kingdom, courtesy of, The Queen.

Shield: Dämon's beschützen (Demon's Guard/Shield) was made from the greatest of the smiths, including those of the Demon and Angel world. It's power is total, the chinks on it formed upon it's birthing, taking no more damage despite the countless battles it has seen, made of Steel, Stone, and a rare metal known to man as Caranitum.. It has one active spell, "Macht rückwärts" (Force Backwards.) Doing as it's name suggests, giving the ability that once cast it can send the enemy flying backwards upon touching the shield, as well as one passive spell, "abstoßen" (Repel.) As it's name suggests it repels equal force exerted to it. Both spells drain directly from Herzius's

own power though, giving them major drawbacks. He stole it off a body of a hero he had slain once from a rebel army.

Armor: Harnisch von Sie Gotts. (Armor of the Gods.) As it's name suggests it was the armor of a Demigod, a highly favored demi-god that he slew in war, not hesitating to run him through with his blade, the blow placed nicely between his thigh armor before pulling off

the helmet and decapitating him, then he took away the armor, taking it for his own. It is also made of the very rare material Caranitum. The Spaulders unique to this set of armor.

Formal Equipment:

Blade: His Blade, Promptly named, "Nutzlos", Meaning useless is what he wears when not in battle. A beautiful blade, not suited for combat.

Shield: His Shield, Also named "Nutzlos" His decorative shield used whenever he is in the castle, still able to block a blade though.

Type of Attack: Herzius uses a counter offensive style normally, not liking to be the aggressor in a fight, he'd much rather slay a man who attacked him first. (Note, He will fight until death if the Queen is endangered, a spell the Queen had cast, He feels no pain and blood flow stays in his head at all times, making sure he can stay conscious. )

Hand to Hand attacks:(Anything without a blade. )

Kick: Consisting of any direction it is a powerful kick, more powerful than the fist.

Punch: A powerful punch, hitting just about anywhere if successful, breaking skin and bruising bone, able to crack ribs and even impale upon his knuckles.

Elbow: An elbow, either aimed forward, striking the enemy with the blunt boney plating that is quite capable of taking

damage and giving it as well. Or, in another means of striking, he can elbow backwards, striking the enemy with his sharpened end of the bone and piercing through flesh.

Basic Attacks: (Attacks without any help of Magic.)

Slash: A front slash, from any direction, be it up down, left, right, or diagonal, this move generally cuts straight through flesh, cutting into bone if not severing it. It can even crack weak blades.

Stab: A thrusting stab, burying the blade deep into the enemy, the broad front of the blade making it all the more painful, often followed by a sharp twist and cutting out of the enemies side instead of pulling the blade free, oftentimes cutting into vital organs.

Riposte: A counter to a lunging thrust, consisting of stepping on the enemies foot and slashing across their chest as they fall, their blood spraying and covering him, or a dodge and parry of a thrust, stabbing through the enemies chest, either piercing their heart or lung.

Power Slash: A Slash consisting of him rearing back with his arm, usually upon stepping behind the enemy, if hitting it is likely to crack or snap a blade, will also decapitate an enemies limbs if hitting, otherwise will just deal extreme damage.

Special Attacks: (His more powerful attacks.)

Energy Slash: A slash in which he rears back and allows energy to flood into his blade, arcing long and wide gleaming a deep purple.

Recurring Stab: A Stab of which he leaps forward and stabs, sending you back several feet and then energy floods his blade, sending out another stab, giving the appearance of his body moving forward.

Leaping strike: A quick leap, bounding several feet in a split second, slashing horizontally or vertically, cutting through blades and flesh.

Ultimate Attacks:

Der Ende Gebote: A stance rather than an attack, it changes his eyes to a solid purple, purple energy waves flooding from him, standing in a reinforced stance. His speed tripling.

H-Schlag: A Strike with his fist that will literally shatter anything it hits, ripping through chests or shattering skulls to pieces. Must be in Der Ende Gebote.

H-Hieb: A Slash cutting through anything, purple covering his blade as he strikes, cutting through blades, flesh, and bone. Must be in Der Ende Gebote.

H-Einstechen: A stab, breaking through blades and then replicating itself 8 times over, piercing in a different place each time, even going around his enemy. Must be in Der Ende Gebote.

I swear everything I just read is overpowered.

It's not my place either but essentially anything you do is going to kill someone. As for your blade. It ACTUALLY GODMODS.

After the 10th cut that hits within 4 inches of each other the enemy shall die, instantly, The downfall is that all these spells draw from his power, not any vast pool of magic.

Given that regardless, most people would die after the third, it's the mere thought that you are guaranteeing yourself a kill, which is a large No-No in Roleplaying.

I'd go as far as to say Mary-Sue, but I won't, merely because I don't own the roleplay and that it would be disrespectful to do so at my position.

In physical combat? Yeah, he is my war god essentially. He slaughters everything he fights almost. But, he is incredibly weak to archery and magic. Magic more so than archery. All you have to do is stand back from him and let an archer wreck him, or a mage. He is honestly that weak to them. Also, as a martial artist. I for one can tell you just how utterly impossible it is to hit in the same place 10 times. That 10 time thing isn't for just wiping people out in combat quickly. It's for long, heated battles against gigantic beasts, or long heated battles with worthy foes. You'd be covered in lacerations and panting, sweating, barely able to hold up your sword before he even got close to getting that 10th hit.

And kids, when you roleplay for so long. You reach a point where you can write a paragraph without even realizing you've been going that long. To all those who keep saying it's too big and I put details where they don't need to be. Which by the way, the char sheet used by me is quite common, though mine is mildly more detailed, it is the average character sheet. Now, I can pull up some overkill character sheets if you want. I don't think you do though.

Sorry if I sound, well, hostile. Been dealing with some things.

Last edited:
In physical combat? Yeah, he is my war god essentially. He slaughters everything he fights almost. But, he is incredibly weak to archery and magic. Magic more so than archery. All you have to do is stand back from him and let an archer wreck him, or a mage. He is honestly that weak to them. Also, as a martial artist. I for one can tell you just how utterly impossible it is to hit in the same place 10 times. That 10 time thing isn't for just wiping people out in combat quickly. It's for long, heated battles against gigantic beasts, or long heated battles with worthy foes. You'd be covered in lacerations and panting, sweating, barely able to hold up your sword before he even got close to getting that 10th hit.

And kids, when you roleplay for so long. You reach a point where you can write a paragraph without even realizing you've been going that long. To all those who keep saying it's too big and I put details where they don't need to be. Which by the way, the char sheet used by me is quite common, though mine is mildly more detailed, it is the average character sheet. Now, I can pull up some overkill character sheets if you want. I don't think you do though.

Sorry if I sound, well, hostile. Been dealing with some things.

For one, how can someone be weak to magic if their body has been hardened through war? If he was constantly training to the point where he's a hulking beast. Would he not have faced battlemages as well, and accordingly built a resistance to them. Also, anyone of his 'super-quick' attacks would easily be fast enough to put out the flames.

Also, if you used ice, It would simply bounce off of the plating of the armor, or merely leave a scratch on him, since shooting a ice shard isn't EXTREMELY fast, and is a puncture type attack, which could be attributed to spears and thrusts from bladed weapons.

The only viable option out of elemental magic would be lightning, provided the muscle isn't of a insulating density. If not, a quick jolt through his spine should go straight through his heart and stop it. Either way, slim chance of that happening, with the steel plating that you fancy.

Archery, bah! Archery from Longbows are useless if not at a high velocity, especially against heavy plating. Depending on the type of metal alloy used in the tip, or if it was enchanted, which is highly unlikely for large scale armies because of the sheer amount of mana required. But that's besides the point. If anything, your magic shield could repel them with your character's mana pool, using the spell "abstoßen" as you call it, depending on how large your mana pool is.

And for the final part, I don't think we were referring to how long your post was. It's relatively fine despite that you seem to leave none to the imagination. But the size of sheer force that you put into your character. If you take the time to read through the other characters currently enlisted in the RP, none of them seem as "powerful" as yours, nor have every part of their description essentially say "I can kill you."

I would however, like to see those overkill character sheets. They sound interesting. :)

Eh, another person was telling me that my length was overkill. In inbox of course.

And I can tell you don't use that many mages? How about shockwaves? Or water? Or pure magic? Other elemental magic? Ice magic can work charms considering well, eye holes and such, plus there are as you can see, gaps in the armor. Several of them actually to be hit. Or hey, how about steam? I actually have such an attack that could destroy Herzius in one move from a mage.

Sear: An attack used by surrounding the enemy with copious amounts of water before making it turn into steam, burning the enemy severely and eliminating the source of water. ( Use 300mu to surround the enemy and another 700mu to heat the entirety of it. )

Of course, there is an even better move of that for this mage that would slaughter it. His blood. It's toxic to other people, thus, it can penetrate the grooves in his armor and cut into him, poisoning him. You see how this works? Ice can slam straight through the holes in the armor, or even better, send water into the armor, drown him, if he doesn't want to drown he has to raise his helm guard, hit him in the face with an ice shard.

Ranged of course is less effective, but still works. A good archer can pierce the weak spots of his armor, they are quite open. Or a pc can push their magic into the bow, causing a large burst of energy to trail with the arrow, piercing straight through the armor.

Also, the shield doesn't work if he can't see the arrow. And the spell doesn't do much for him on the count of the arrows either.

I understand your qualms, trust me I do. But, if you can think about it long enough, everything has a weakness. And sure, in the heat of physical combat, you wont win most likely, but if you are a mage or have mages to back you. Well, Herzius will die.

Character Chart
Character's full name:
Reason or meaning of name:
Character's nickname:
Reason for nickname:
Birth date:

Physical appearance
Weight:
Height:
Body build:
Shape of face:
Eye color:
Glasses or contacts:
Skin tone:
Distinguishing marks:
Predominant features:
Hair color:
Type of hair:
Hairstyle:
Voice:
Overall attractiveness:
Physical disabilities:
Usual fashion of dress:
Favorite outfit:
Jewelry or accessories:

Personality
Good personality traits:
Bad personality traits:
Mood character is most often in:
Sense of humor:
Character's greatest joy in life:
Character's greatest fear:
Why?
What single event would most throw this character's life into complete turmoil?
Character is most at ease when:
Most ill at ease when:
Enraged when:
Depressed or sad when:
Priorities:
Life philosophy:
If granted one wish, it would be:
Why?
Character's soft spot:
Is this soft spot obvious to others?
Greatest strength:
Greatest vulnerability or weakness:
Biggest regret:
Minor regret:
Biggest accomplishment:
Minor accomplishment:
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about:
Why?
Character's darkest secret:
Does anyone else know?

Goals
Drives and motivations:
Immediate goals:
Long term goals:
How the character plans to accomplish these goals:
How other characters will be affected:

Past
Hometown:
Type of childhood:
Pets:
First memory:
Most important childhood memory:
Why:
Childhood hero:
Dream job:
Education:
Religion:
Finances:

Present
Current location:
Currently living with:
Pets:
Religion:
Finances:

Family
Mother:
Relationship with her:
Father:
Relationship with him:
Siblings:
Relationship with them:
Spouse:
Relationship with him/her:
Children:
Relationship with them:
Other important family members:

Favorites
Color:
Least favorite color:
Music:
Food:
Literature:
Form of entertainment:
Expressions:
Mode of transportation:
Most prized possession:

Habits
Hobbies:
Plays a musical instrument?
Plays a sport?
How he/she would spend a rainy day:
Spending habits:
Smokes:
Drinks:
Other drugs:
What does he/she do too much of?
What does he/she do too little of?
Extremely skilled at:
Extremely unskilled at:
Nervous tics:
Usual body posture:
Mannerisms:
Peculiarities:

Traits
Optimist or pessimist?
Introvert or extrovert?
Daredevil or cautious?
Logical or emotional?
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?
Prefers working or relaxing?
Confident or unsure of himself/herself?
Animal lover?

Self-perception
How he/she feels about himself/herself:
One word the character would use to describe self:
One paragraph description of how the character would describe self:
What does the character consider his/her best personality trait?
What does the character consider his/her worst personality trait?
What does the character consider his/her best physical characteristic?
What does the character consider his/her worst physical characteristic?
How does the character think others perceive him/her:
What would the character most like to change about himself/herself:

Relationships with others
Opinion of other people in general:
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?
Person character most hates:
Best friend(s):
Love interest(s):
Person character goes to for advice:
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of:
Person character feels shy or awkward around:
Person character openly admires:
Person character secretly admires:
Most important person in character's life before story starts:
After story starts:

The ultra character sheet.

Eh, another person was telling me that my length was overkill. In inbox of course.

And I can tell you don't use that many mages? How about shockwaves? Or water? Or pure magic? Other elemental magic? Ice magic can work charms considering well, eye holes and such, plus there are as you can see, gaps in the armor. Several of them actually to be hit. Or hey, how about steam? I actually have such an attack that could destroy Herzius in one move from a mage.

Sear: An attack used by surrounding the enemy with copious amounts of water before making it turn into steam, burning the enemy severely and eliminating the source of water. ( Use 300mu to surround the enemy and another 700mu to heat the entirety of it. )

Of course, there is an even better move of that for this mage that would slaughter it. His blood. It's toxic to other people, thus, it can penetrate the grooves in his armor and cut into him, poisoning him. You see how this works? Ice can slam straight through the holes in the armor, or even better, send water into the armor, drown him, if he doesn't want to drown he has to raise his helm guard, hit him in the face with an ice shard.

Ranged of course is less effective, but still works. A good archer can pierce the weak spots of his armor, they are quite open. Or a pc can push their magic into the bow, causing a large burst of energy to trail with the arrow, piercing straight through the armor.

Also, the shield doesn't work if he can't see the arrow. And the spell doesn't do much for him on the count of the arrows either.

I understand your qualms, trust me I do. But, if you can think about it long enough, everything has a weakness. And sure, in the heat of physical combat, you wont win most likely, but if you are a mage or have mages to back you. Well, Herzius will die.

Shockwaves, yes. I suppose that that could work. Set him off balance while using another caster to drown him, viable indeed.

All of what you say are good alternatives, but I was referring to large scale battles, hence why I didn't mention literal blood magic. And yeah, I was considering enhancing bows with magic as well, but I'd assume those people are few and far between, due to being trained in Archery rather than magic.

As for the shield-thing, again, I was referring to events on the battlefield, battles between armies and such. My mistake for not clarifying.

But it seems that you are well versed with your character, so I'll leave it to the RP's GM. And thanks for that extreme Character sheet, I've been looking for one for weeks!

Well, he is a Warlord. He kind of slaughters anything within reach. And of course, he's not going to be killed by NPCs, that's a bad idea to happen unless I want a cataclysm . Also, not a problem. Quick question. Would you be interested in sharing concepts with me?

I regret talking to you about this here. My intent was to make myself heard when the GM considered your sheet, and what happened was a debate. Please move all further discussions of this character somewhere else, we now have an entire page devoted to talking about this one character.

I've read over the character sheet in question and am going to give my judgement, which may be somewhat unpopular but I'm fine with giving out such calls. It is clear that Herzius has a well-developed, detailed, and highly thought-out character, and I do not feel that his abilities stray into Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu territory. Many of the powerful details he has included pertain directly to his race, and he has included multiple weaknesses that draw the character back into a more realistic area - his character is weak against magic and ranged attacks, and I happen to know for a fact that the majority of the characters here are well-versed enough in magic that, if a fight ever were to break out with him, they would likely be able to hold their own well enough. If anything, the part that I find to be touching on Mary/Gary territory is the description of his eyes, though that's only because the first guide I ever read about avoiding Mary-Sues put a lot of focus on personality, looks, and eyes - with eyes being an entirely separate category from the rest of their appearance - and I always pay a lot of attention to characters' eyes, it's just one of my quirks.

Yes, his character is intimidating as hell. Obviously I'll be paying attention to posts, as I always do, and if I see anything that goes into Sue territory, I will speak up, as I would with anyone else. However, I am going to allow Herzius to introduce his character to our roleplay - I have stated on multiple occasions, both in public and in private messages, that this roleplay is intended for people to create, essentially, anything they want, as long as it remains within the rules, and I do not personally feel that Herzius is currently violating the rule against Sues.

Welcome to Astaeron, I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I hope there won't be any hard feelings between you and any of our members about this little character sheet kerfluffle :)

Thank you. The eye thing is just a personal infatuation of mine. I love eyes. They teach you so much about a person without them speaking.

I think everyone pays a lot of attention to eyes. Why do you think Arius' eyes are a brilliant glowing green? <w< I love them, and I could describe them in MUCH better detail if I chose; but you asked basics so I gave basics. >w<

I've read over the character sheet in question and am going to give my judgement, which may be somewhat unpopular but I'm fine with giving out such calls. It is clear that Herzius has a well-developed, detailed, and highly thought-out character, and I do not feel that his abilities stray into Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu territory. Many of the powerful details he has included pertain directly to his race, and he has included multiple weaknesses that draw the character back into a more realistic area - his character is weak against magic and ranged attacks, and I happen to know for a fact that the majority of the characters here are well-versed enough in magic that, if a fight ever were to break out with him, they would likely be able to hold their own well enough. If anything, the part that I find to be touching on Mary/Gary territory is the description of his eyes, though that's only because the first guide I ever read about avoiding Mary-Sues put a lot of focus on personality, looks, and eyes - with eyes being an entirely separate category from the rest of their appearance - and I always pay a lot of attention to characters' eyes, it's just one of my quirks.

Yes, his character is intimidating as hell. Obviously I'll be paying attention to posts, as I always do, and if I see anything that goes into Sue territory, I will speak up, as I would with anyone else. However, I am going to allow Herzius to introduce his character to our roleplay - I have stated on multiple occasions, both in public and in private messages, that this roleplay is intended for people to create, essentially, anything they want, as long as it remains within the rules, and I do not personally feel that Herzius is currently violating the rule against Sues.

Welcome to Astaeron, I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I hope there won't be any hard feelings between you and any of our members about this little character sheet kerfluffle :)

Lala, is my character accepted too? She's a couple posts above Herzius's, although in the circumstances I can understand you missing her >.<

Berry-chan, she's accepted. ^^

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Lala, is my character accepted too? She's a couple posts above Herzius's, although in the circumstances I can understand you missing her >.<
xD It has nothing to do with Herzius that I missed her, it's just because I haven't been on as much and literally didn't think to scroll any higher than Herzius, lol. I got her on the list and it's all good.

The Fallen One

Name: True Name Unknown, goes by many now.
Species: Unknown
Physical Description: A huge figure who is said to rise up to ten feet in height. His body is charred and has red cracks everywhere on it. Shirtless, he conceals himself in the shadows, where only his red eyes can be seen.
Personality: Varies, depending on who he's talking to.
Bio/History: There is a fairy tale about a noble prince, in a forgotten kingdom. This prince was heir to the throne, he had the respect of his people, was kind and never hesitated to help anyone out. When it was his turn to take the throne, an elderly man accused him of not being ready and challenged him to a duel. The prince accepted and the two fought for a brief, but great time. No one knows why about the next part of the tale, but the prince lost. When he did, the old man cursed him and the man transformed before his people's eyes. Turning to self banishment, he could only weep in his heart as he heard of his kingdom's destruction.

Angry, he wanted vengeance, but was so ashamed of himself, he hid himself underground. Sending out a message, he formed what is now known as The Dark Wizard's Guild. This Guild has been notorious and infamous for generations, but the one to fear and respect is the big man himself, who is now worshiped like a god, though not of his choosing. He sees the Guild as his new family, and will keep the Guild alive for as long as this world exists.
Other details: The Fallen One is supposedly immortal, unable to age, unable to die. But this is not a gift, it is a curse. He is said to live in eternal pain and torment, constantly ashamed of what has happened to him, but has accepted his new role. It is also said that he has awesome magical power, though rarely fights unless his hand is forced. He mainly sits on his throne, watching his new family with his red eyes. It is also rumored that you may challenge him for something he has taken, but if you should lose, he may take something you consider to be of equal worth. It is cautioned never to ask for his life or his Guild, for reasons unknown but to him.
Picture (if you have one): N/A (Can't find one)
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?:
If I say yes, would you sit down and have my bottle?

Name: Benton Thorne
Species: Shapeshifter
Physical Description: Benton has a slender, slightly muscular build and stands a little over six feet high. He has pale white skin and straight black hair. He typically keeps his hair tied back in a loose ponytail and it comes down midway between his elbow and shoulder. His eyes are a dim blue-grey and he has a slightly long, angular nose. He has full lips and typically wears white dress shirts with vests, jackets, and nice pants. When he is out and about he tends to wear black gloves. He has the ability to shapeshift into a tall, sleek black horse.
Personality: Benton used to be a very friendly individual. Although not highly outgoing, he was kind, respectful and pleasant to all those with whom he spoke. Women found him charming and men found him respectable. Now, however, he is very quiet and somewhat cold. He speaks curtly and keeps conversations brief as much as he can, and he is not quick to open up to others about himself or his past.
Bio/History: As a child, Benton was kept sheltered from the world by his parents. His father was an alcoholic and a very cruel man, and he always gave Benton a hard time about his shapeshifting abilities, especially since he was still just a child and unable to control his powers. His parents had no idea where he got his powers, only that he had been born with them as they found him frequently shifting into his alternate form. When he was eight, his father disappeared. He and his mother worried themselves sick, but after a few weeks, his mother began to act as though nothing had happened, apparently deciding that he was never coming back. Whenever young Benton asked about his father, his mother simply told him that he was gone and never coming back. Within a year of his father's disappearance, Benton began to learn to control his powers and his random shifting ended almost entirely.
Through his late childhood and teenage years, Benton began to socialize a lot more. Because he was able to control his shifting, his mother let him go out on his own, and she was not as cruel to him as his father. He met children his age in the neighbourhood and made a number of friends. He spent much of his time either helping out his mother or playing with his friends. At the age of fifteen, he began to develop feelings for one of his friends, a beautiful girl named Misty. Misty was half-air fairy, and while she did not have wings, she had some magical abilities. They started seeing one another after about a year, and they remained together through the rest of their teenage years.
Benton and Misty were married when they were both twenty-two, and their daughter, Rayne, was born a year and a half later. They were highly involved with Rayne, spending almost all their time with her when they weren't working. Misty worked in a shop as a seamstress, and Benton worked odd jobs now and then, caring for pets or gathering herbs or what ever he could find to get some extra gold in their pockets. However, their happiness did not last as long as he had hoped; on Rayne's seventh birthday, while Benton was collecting herbs and plants in the woods, a group of bandits led by an evil demon came through their village. They burned it all down, killing as many of the villagers as they could find and kidnapping some of the women. Benton saw the smoke as he was leaving the woods, but by the time he made it there, there was almost nothing left but a smouldering mess.
Benton searched and searched for Misty and Rayne, but was unable to find anything. The bodies of the villagers were burned beyond recognition, so Benton was left unsure whether or not Misty and Rayne were among them. He began to move from nearby town to town, seeking out survivors from his village to see if anyone knew or had seen Misty or Rayne. However, after several long months of fruitless searching, Benton began to lose hope.
Wanting to be as far from the village as possible, Benton has relocated to the Kingdom of Astaeron. He keeps in contact with a number of old friends and neighbours in other towns, hoping that someone somewhere will finally hear about his wife and daughter.

Other details: If anyone is interested in playing Misty at a later date, pop me a message. Give it some time though, I want to get Benton established first.
Picture (if you have one): Click

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: Yes, like I said before, I wrote them bottle

Name: Rayne Thorne
Species: Ghost
Physical Description: Rayne has big brown eyes, light skin, and a tiny frame. Her dark brown hair is long and straight, with small curls at the end. Rayne is typically invisible to others, but is trying to learn how to make herself visible.
Personality: In life, Rayne was cheerful, wild, and bubbly. She was friendly, outgoing, and sweetly innocent. In death, however, Rayne is quiet and uncomfortable. Others frighten her now that she has seen the great evil of which they are capable, and she is easily frustrated, especially when trying to communicate with her father.
Bio/History: Rayne was raised by two loving parents who did everything they could for her. They treasured her and one another. On Rayne's seventh birthday, a group of bandits led by an evil demon came through their village. They burned it all down, killing as many of the villagers as they could find and kidnapping some of the women. Rayne was among those attacked and killed, but not before watching them drag her mother off, kicking and screaming. Rayne came to, however, and found herself standing beside her father as he shouted her name, searching through the rubble of their village. When she tried to get his attention, her hand went right through him and he noticed nothing. Rayne realized that he couldn't see or hear her, and she sadly followed him along as he ventured out, searching for her and her mother. She still floats along beside him, trying her hardest to find a way to communicate with him.
Other details: None
Picture (if you have one): Click
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: Same bottle as before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thundor
Hm, I thought it was 1 a week. Didn't realize you could save up weeks. Misinterpreted. Also, okay okay. Caught up in other rps but I'll post right now.

As a form of balance. Tomorrow I am going to submit my next character. He can potentially trump mine Harbinger. So, that's that.