The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Accepted, now :) I'll update the character list once I get on my computer but you're free to begin.

I've been working on a history of Astaeron in my blog, posting bits and pieces here and there to keep people in suspense. If there's anything you specifically need to know (eg. who was the first ruler, what wars have there been, etc.) just PM me.

PM me or discuss this in the Astaeron OOC thread, this thread should only be for sign-ups :) what you have there looks good so far though.

Name: Oralen Pronounced O RAH Len

Species: Doesn't say IC, { He is Elementari or Elemen-Natus, Element Born}

Physical Description: He stands at Five feet and four inches. An athletic lithe framed individual with silver markings covering his fair skin a custom of his people. {Think Fenris from Dragon Age} His hair is a stylish mess that partly covers his left eye {When looking at him.} His eyes are a soft blue that seem to hold on to an innocence that many would of lost given his age, over all he has a rather gentle appearance, even more so when one add that it is rare to him without a smile on his face. He has both his hips and his collar bones pierced. He wears a blue half kimono that covers the halve of his torso {Think toga mixed with kimono} He goes barefoot as shoes are not something his people have had need for thus did not create any. His face is a elegant and soft, like many of his people, it is the reason many believe him to be an Elven, until he opens his mouth to reveal six elongated canines. Two pairs on the top row with the back two being a tad bit shorter then the front, and two on the bottom row. He speaks in a soft harmonic voice giving more to his gentle essence.

Personality: He is a tad bit on the shy side when he first meets someone, But after a while he will open up to reveal hes a rather care free spirit, who doesn't condone in needless violence. He is all for a friendly spar, as long as it remains friendly. He has a tendency to lose track of what he is doing, so I guess one could call him forgetful. He would rather spend his time in a library or out in the forests. He is not one to express his darker emotions, or sadness, nor does he like to speak of his home, his people, or their Arts very often. {MORE TO BE ADDED AS HE CONTINUES TO GROW ^^}

Bio/History: He was born from the combining of his parents essence and for the first year of his life, he lived with his two fathers. Learning to channel his Elemental forces. In his second year, he was sent to a temple as is tradition. It was there that it he learned to harnesses and command the Elements he was born to. He spent ten years at this temple learning his peoples Arts. It was a rather average experience, seeing as it happens to every member of his race. Upon reaching the twelfth year of his life, he was sent to live with a master. {Think Master and Padawan.} Here he learned the art of physical combat a fighting style of graceful acrobatics incorporating many flips, dives and rolls. {Like Southern Gong Fu, or Wushu.}, as well as the more advance forms of his peoples arts, such as Elemental blending. He spent six years learning from his Master, tell he was able to . Tell it was decided that Oralen had learned enough to leave the nest of his Master and go on his own to find his fate, and so upon the night of his Eighteenth year, he was given his robe, his Grimoire which was a gift from his Fathers, and with that he left his home. Hoping to find his place in the many worlds. {More info to be added as he tells more of his history ^-^}

Other details: He has a strange fear of extremely loud noises. He eats in private, as his people feel it is a disgusting act....

Picture (if you have one): {I does not have one....yet}

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Oralen Pronounced O RAH Len
Species: Doesn't say IC {Elementari or Elemen-Natus, Element Born}

Physical Description: He stands at Five feet and four inches. An athletic lithe framed individual with silver markings covering his fair skin a custom of his people. {Think Fenris from Dragon Age} His hair is a stylish mess that partly covers his left eye {When looking at him.} His eyes are a soft blue that seem to hold on to an innocence that many would of lost given his age, over all he has a rather gentle appearance, even more so when one add that it is rare to him without a smile on his face. He has both his hips and his collar bones pierced. He wears a blue half kimono that covers the halve of his torso {Think toga mixed with kimono} He goes barefoot as shoes are not something his people have had need for thus did not create any. His face is a elegant and soft, like many of his people, it is the reason many believe him to be an Elven, until he opens his mouth to reveal six elongated canines. Two pairs on the top row with the back two being a tad bit shorter then the front, and two on the bottom row. He speaks in a soft harmonic voice giving more to his gentle essence.

Personality: He is a tad bit on the shy side when he first meets someone, But after a while he will open up to reveal hes a rather care free spirit, who doesn't condone in needless violence. He is all for a friendly spar, as long as it remains friendly. He has a tendency to lose track of what he is doing, so I guess one could call him forgetful. He would rather spend his time in a library or out in the forests. He is not one to express his darker emotions, or sadness, nor does he like to speak of his home, his people, or their Arts very often. {MORE TO BE ADDED AS HE CONTINUES TO GROW ^^}

Bio/History: He was born from the combining of his parents essence and for the first year of his life, he lived with his two fathers. Learning to channel his Elemental forces. In his second year, he was sent to a temple as is tradition. It was there that it he learned to harnesses and command the Elements he was born to. He spent ten years at this temple learning his peoples Arts. It was a rather average experience, seeing as it happens to every member of his race. Upon reaching the twelfth year of his life, he was sent to live with a master. {Think Master and Padawan.} Here he learned the art of physical combat, as well as the more advance forms of his peoples arts, such as Elemental blending. He spent six years learning from his Master, tell he was able to . Tell it was decided that Oralen had learned enough to leave the nest of his Master and go on his own to find his fate, and so upon the night of his Eighteenth year, he was given his robe, his Grimoire which was a gift from his Fathers, and with that he left his home. Hoping to find his place in the many worlds. {More info to be added as he tells more of his history ^-^}

Other details: He has a strange fear of extremely loud noises. He eats in private, as his people feel it is a disgusting act....

Picture (if you have one): {I does not have one....yet}
I believe you make up your own Race...... I'm not a 100% I'm more 50%

Kostuno, you missed a detail in the rules. Also, you can use any race/species you want.

Name: Alaric Blackwood
Gender and race: Male, Human

Physical description: Alaric is tall, well built, as you would expect from a blacksmith. He has brown hair which is kept short, he is unshaven yet well groomed. He has piercing green eyes, some would say this is his best feature. He has a strong jaw with a smile that can light a room, that is when he smiles.

Personality: Alaric used to be the positive type, always seeing the best in people, he was a real part of the community and his friends never left without a smile. His sense of humour can be dry but this is what people loved about him. However in recent years after the disappearance of his wife, he has become a little jaded, distrusting of sorts. A former romantic he often wallows in self pity and pain, but deep down longs for the touch of a good woman who can draw him out of his pit of despair.

Bio: From birth it was know that Alaric would become a blacksmith, like his father was, and his father before him was. From a young age he would spend days watching his father at work and he admired him, loved him deeply. He also noticed the respect his father had earned, the recognition he was given, he knew he would be proud to be just like his dad was, big, strong yet kind hearted and loving, the perfect father. As a teen he would become his fathers apprentice, learning all he needed to know from who many considered to be the finest blacksmith in the kingdom. It was not easy work and he often came back sore to the heavens, but the look on his fathers face after each long day, it was one of pride and for that moment, it all seemed worth it.
Soon he would work beside his father as his equal and the admiration he saw as a child was shared, and as each day passed he fell more and more in love with his job.
As years would pass he lost his father to illness, followed shortly by his mother, his sadness was great, yet he knew some how his father was watching, so he would not stop working, he would continue his fathers legacy. But even in the sadness, a happiness occurred, a young fair haired woman by the name of Ahlia, a nurse. As she approached him, his heart began beating like a drum, louder and louder in his chest, his breath became shorter as stood before him, offering he condolences. As he looked into those big blue eyes he instantly fell in love, and as he felt her arms wrap around him, he knew she was the one. A year later they had married, then had a son, Aidan whom he hoped one day would follow his footsteps. He had truly found his happy ending, or at least he thought. No more than 5 years later after returning to his humble home he found emptiness, no Ahlia making dinner, no Aidan playing in his room. She had vanished and with no trace, the guards could not help, the townsfolk had not seen her, what could he do?
He had to make the toughest decision, he had to flip and leave everything behind in search of his family, and 5 years later he had reached this Kingdom, still no luck and almost to the point of giving up. Will he find his family, or will true love find him once again, does lightning truly strike twice?

Last edited:
You missed one little detail in his bio, take another quick look at the rules :D And on a side note, out of curiosity, does Alaric know about the existence of magic?

Edited to add what was needed, as regards to magic, he has heard tales but is yet to experience magic first hand, he is an open minded sceptic, seeing is believing for Alaric

He's good to go, then, I'll go and add him to the character list!

Kostuno, I hadn't realized that I hadn't okay-ed you, you're all good to go and I'll have you up in a bit!

So i created this account simply to join this interesting roleplay of yours may i asked.

Can i also use any animal? and what about cyborgs and robots and such are they allowed too?

Afraid not, my friend. The IC thread details the rules of the RP, and one of them that this RP is a medieval fantasy story, so no modern day or future tech allowed. Now, if you could come up with a way to create machines using steam-power, alchemy, and magical energy, maybe, but you'd have to get creative he he he.

• Thank You
Reactions: PrincessLala95
So i created this account simply to join this interesting roleplay of yours may i asked.

Can i also use any animal? and what about cyborgs and robots and such are they allowed too?
You created an account for the sole purpose of joining?!? How did you find out about it if you didn't have an account? :O That's amazing!! :D

Afraid not, my friend. The IC thread details the rules of the RP, and one of them that this RP is a medieval fantasy story, so no modern day or future tech allowed. Now, if you could come up with a way to create machines using steam-power, alchemy, and magical energy, maybe, but you'd have to get creative he he he.
^ Poison pretty much got it right here, it's old-fashioned and modern technologies don't exist yet.

Ah alright then :p.

Hmm i intend on making a rather interesting mustang character so look forward to that :D.

A mustang character? He can be friends with Benton then, lol, Ben is a shapeshifter who can take the form of a black horse.

Name: Brunhilda Fatima
Species: Elf/Human mix
Physical Description: 6' Tall. Brunhilda being a mix of human and elf is very tall for a human girl, but average height in her elf heritage. Her father was a olive skinned, dark haired human living along the sea side. Because of his characteristics Brunhilda inherited a natural tan and long wavy black hair reaching her hips. Her mother was all pale and grace of the elfin community and from that Brunhilda inherited her light blue eyes and her willowy build. Her eyes were slightly too big for her delicate features but tilted upward giving her an exotic look. Her chin almost too masculine balanced her full lips and soft nose.

Personality: Brunhilda is often too forward in her interactions with people. Her elfin culture raised her to be overly honest, often insulting those around her, or simply taking them off guard. Brunhilda is a warrior and very protective of those close to her. She has a hot temper that gets the best of her, especially when someone challenges her or threatens her loved ones. Brunhilda is big on respecting those of authority or her elders, and does not understand when others fail to do so. She loves to argue for the mere purpose of increasing her understanding of others opinions. No criticism is bad to her, she is constantly seeking to better herself. Often Brunhilda is insecure because she never fully fit in with either of her heritages.

Bio/History: Brunhilda was born to her mother in the Elfin clan of the woods. Most men of her clan were easily seven foot or taller. Many of the women in her clan were easily six foot and taller. Her father visited her for a time until she was about seven years old. Her memories of him are fond as he always remembered to bring her treats and loved to tell her poems. Brunhildas mother would never tell her why he stopped visiting and this left a deep confusion in Brunhildas life. She felt the need to please those around her and because of this she joined ranks in the warrior cast of her clan. As a warrior she was required to travel far and wide, constantly searching for any threats and other clans that might attack them. Recently she left on a quest to find out what happened to her father.

Other details: Flip

Picture (if you have one):
il_570xN.212714451.jpg