The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

Name: Xanthi the Swordsman

Species: Human

Physical Description: An ordinary looking human standing at 5'9". He would be completely unremarkable if not for the huge sword on his back. It is obvious that using the sword has had an affect on him as he is heavily muscled all over his body. His hair is shaved in a militaristic way and his eyes are a slate grey.

Personality: He has a cool personality and is always measuring and calculating the most effective way to fight. He is very slow to anger but when it is aroused he takes it out on everyone in the vicinity.

Bio/History: As a child Xanthi looked up to his father a prominent general in an land far away. One day on Xanthi's sixth birthday his mother burst into his room crying, his father had died in a small skirmish of to the east side of Astaeron. Xanthi was crushed, his idol had died. From that day he swore to become the greatest master of the warrior arts and avenge his father. At sixteen he was gifted with the massive broadsword he wears on his back today. At seventeen he left home and started adventuring, gaining experience so he could avenge his father. He started by killing measly bandits but soon found just on the inside of the Astaeron borders a large camp of them. he crept in somehow feeling that his fathers killer resided here. Of course he was found out and soon captured. He was brought to the bandits leader who recognised him as the son of a General he had killed long ago. The leader insulted Xanthi calling him weak and his father a coward. Xanthi was angered beyond comprehension at this and surged up grabbing his sword and decapitating the leader. Fuelled by a rage he had never known before he escaped but not before killing numerous other men. His goal since childhood completed he was at a loss and finally decided to continue adventuring, thus he struck out towards the capital of Astaeron.

Other details: He wears no armour at present.

Picture (if you have one): No picture sorry.

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: Yes I did and I will flip out if you suggest otherwise.

Hey guys, do you know where I can put channer for some character interactions?

Gamedragon, you're good to go and I'll have you on the character list as soon as I get on my computer.

Magnus, the best place to ask about that would be in the OOC, which is specifically intended for messages that aren't in-character but also don't pertain to character creation as this thread does. You could ask there, I'm sure you'd get some responses from people eager/willing to RP. You could also check the IC to see where other peoples' characters have posted, since a number of people have made posts since it became morning, and then send your character there and stumble upon them. My last suggestion would be to send a PM to an active member requesting role play and arrange to meet up somewhere within the thread

It is always open, so of course you can join!

also Miss @PrincessLala95 you used my name for an Elf/human.... Yeah my name in real life is Isabella... I will be looking at your post with her with complet giggles everytime because I'm pretty much an Elf XD

dragon_mama_by_sakimichan-d3myx73.jpg

Name: Vanlith, the Giver of Life and Time
Age: Very old, Old as the earth She was one of the first dragons! (:bouncy::hyper::hyper::jump::rotfl::stagedive::mycookie:Yeah)
Species: Dragon
Physical Description: Vanlith can choose many forms if wished. only Dragon and Human is want she uses the most. her dragon form is huge about 4 football fields put together is her length. ash color scales, even pure black at times. her wings are 5 foot ball fields put together is now wide her wings are. she very tail. not wide. (I'll put something in soon for this...... If feel like it >.>) her eyes pure white.

Now on to Vanlith human form... Sigh. about 6 foot. eyes still white but no blind. her hair ash like as her scales. skin pale white as snow and the moon. her wings show but they are not as large as if she was in her dragon form but about 7 feet wide. (her outfit is just like in the photo sooooo i'm not writing it I may on day >.>) she slim but not weak. she may not have muscles. she does indeed have pointy ears but its because of her dragon side. she has only two things showing she is a dragon. her wings (which at times Look like a cape) and her ears. but most of the time people believe she an elf..

Personality: Wise is just one thing I will say. anything That comes out her mouth sounds wise strong and old. well she is old.
Bio/History:

• Vanlith a first dragon, around when earth was being made with other dragons she call her brothers and sisters.
  • she first meet humans she loved them, even married one had a childern
  • when Darkened Era of Demons stuff happened and Vanlith hated humans
  • It mad her lose her friends, and even family (the start of halflings! XD JK)
  • many many many many years of being feared by humans. (she had an old name tittle ' the Dark One and Bringer of Death')
  • At some point look time ago stopped hating humans. (Kingdom is in peace and everything)
  • she loves humans now and is given the Tittle 'the Giver of Life and Time'

Other details:
Weakness: Her human body makes her somewhat weak! but in her dragon form she has a weak point as well. a few of her scales are lighter then others. under there is her weak point shot her in there you weakened her and maybe kill her? yeah if you hit her right around there you can weaken her. maybe not kill her hit the middle you kill her! her wings also can weaken her!

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: HELL YEAH Why The flipping not! are you dumb or something! you need to follow rules!!!! RULES ARE COOL AND ARE Never MEANT TO BE BROKEN

Her dragon form: for you all To under stand why I have no feel in writing everything!
Black-Dragon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Argenta Chevallier de Salvare

(Argenta being a play of the Latin word argentum, meaning Silver; Chevallier, a french title for Knights; and Salvare, the Latin word for Salvation so her name literally means "Silver Knight of Salvation)

Species: Originally - Human; Currently - Highlander

Physical Description: Boasting the looks of one of the fairest maidens in the land, Argenta got her name due to her albino skin tone. Couple that with her eyes tinted with an aquamarine hue, her long light-golden hair, a curvaceous figure and voluptuous breasts, many a man would surely be bewitched by her beauty the moment they lay their eyes on her. However, she is not to be mistaken as a frail beauty as she is considered as one of the most skilled swordfighters, once even able to take down 50 armed men using only a rusty blade. What makes her distinct in battle is not her strength but rather her speed as she would often end battles swiftly like a flash of lightning sweeping through the battlefield.

Upon becoming a Highlander, she had stopped aging at the ripe age of 24, gaining a form of Pseudo-Immortality. This denotes that while she can never die of old age and diseases, she can still fall in battle.

Personality: To strangers, Argenta is viewed as a solemn person, someone who is all work and no play. She exudes this serious aura that somehow makes others think that she is unapproachable. However, this is quite contrary to her true personality. Once someone gets to know the Silver Knight, he or she realizes that beneath her intimidating exterior lies a gentle, friendly and compassionate individual that tends to be playful and carefree whenever the situation permits it. Despite this, she values loyalty the most as she is always loyal to her word and would never go back on it.

Bio/History: There was a time when everything was normal. During those calm and peaceful times, a young Knight was on her way to becoming a legend. Renowned for her beauty and skill in sword fighting, Argenta Chevalier de Salvare was already making a name for herself. Those who made the mistake of belittling her because of her gender and beauty suffered were humbled by her frightening ability. Despite posing such an intimidating demeanor, she was still haunted with lines of suitors hoping to win her hand every single day. As such, she continued pursuing to become a highly esteemed and equally fearsome individual, one who others would hesitate to approach. This, of course, backfired on her as more people became distant towards her than those whom had attempted to get closer to her. instead of regretting her actions, she readily accepted its consequences but her talent started a chain of events that became the beginning of her downfall.

In the middle of winter, she was with a force attempting to thwart the forces of an enemy kingdom from invading. Prior to her arrival, her forces were being decimated by the hundreds until only 10 of the most brilliant knights of the Kingdom remained. The other side also suffered casualties but not as severe as Argenta's side. When she arrived, she managed to flip the situation as her strength alone managed to incapacitate majority of the rival army's forces. Her arrival boosted the morale of the remaining warriors, prompting them to step up and with their combined efforts, their victory was close at hand. At the end of the day, only one person was left standing in the opposing side... A young boy, barely in his early 20's. He was quivering after witnessing the monstrous feats that he had witness Argenta perform. Since Argenta was the reason they were able to turn the tide, her comrades gave her the honor of finishing off the boy... However she refused, stating that their victory was already decided and there is no need to kill the boy. Hearing this, the knights had interpreted what she had said as Argenta mocking them. Despite idolizing her for the many achievements she had garnered, these knights envied her for those very same achievements. And so they decided that if they were going to get rid of her once and for all, now was the best time to do it. And so, while Argenta was assuring the young lad that he was going to be alright, Argenta's very own comrades drove their blades in her body and left her for dead and did not bother killing the sole survivor of the enemy army anymore. As she lay on the bloodstained snow dying, the boy approached her and thanked her for sparing his life... Then he asked her a question that would change her life forever...

"Do you want to live?" She remembered those words clearly as f she had only heard them yesterday. Of course, any reasonable person would agree to that proposal if they were in her situation. She desperately tried to cling to the minuscule thread of hope slowly slipping in her hands that was called "life' there were yet so many things she wanted to do in her life and for it to end so abruptly for the reason of treachery was an unacceptable fate. Her senses began to dull and her eyesight started to dim... Until there was nothing but darkness. When she came to, she woke up at the top of a beautiful mountain with a Serene atmosphere to it. There, she encountered the young boy who was around her age and he explained to her how everything. As it turns out, the boy looked human but he was not human. Rather he belonged to a species of humanoid beings that were almost like deities. They were called Highlanders. These people never aged after reaching the age of 24 and were all masters of anything meant to be a weapon. Under their tutelage, she honed her swordsmanship skills to match their level. Now she makes a return to the Kingdom that she had once served an unknown number of years ago. The Kingdom of Astaeron, with the goal of changing for the better. To aid her in achieving her goal, she had established 11 Codes that she follows wholeheartedly.

Skills, Traits and Abilities:

Mastery of ANY object meant to be a weapon - Pretty Self-Explanatory right there.

Outstanding Speed - She moves so fast that she is able to leave an afterimage of herself. Defeated foes claim that she moves as if she is teleporting in the battlefield.

High Longevity - Self - Explanatory too though for those who do not know, this basically means that she has high endurance and her will to live is strong too.

Master Swordsmanship - Not to be confused with mere weapon mastery, Argenta has honed her skills at swordsmanship to a certain extent before her untimely death. When she was revived as a Highlander, she acquired a higher affinity to her rapier, which allowed her to nearly perfectly master the art of the sword.

Light-Based Magic

Ageless - Retains the form of a 24 year old girl.

Half-Immortality - Can only fall in battle.

Weaknesses:

Personal Loyalty - She will never betray nor give up on anyone for any reason at all.

Hubris - Excessive Pride; She thinks she can do everything by herself.

Low Strength - Her true strength lies in her speed not on sheer force

Independence - She tries not to rely on anyone as she does not want to be disappointed or be betrayed again.

Betrayal - She will shut down if ever she is betrayed again so she is hesitant to put her trust into people so easily.

Bound to the Code - She will never deliberately try to go against her own code

Argenta's 11 Codes of Chivalry

1. Thou shall only raise thy sword not to attack but to defend

2. Kill only when necessary. Life is a thing too precious to take away

3. Never waver in the face of adversary.

4. Defend those who cannot defend themselves.

5. Everyone deserves a second chance

6. Treat everyone as your equal. In no way are you superior to others.

7. Having power and knowing when, where and how to use it separates the fool from wise

8. Never betray your own beliefs. In the instance that you should do so, it should lead to a greater good

9. Never go back on your word

10. Be generous to everyone

11. Always and everywhere be right and good against evil and injustice

Other details:

She loves all kinds of animals, preferably sparrows.

She knows how to hold her liquor

She likes spicy food the most

She hopes to find somebody she could spend the rest of her life with as a Highlander's spouse is also blessed with Agelessness and Half-Immortality upon their union.

Picture (if you have one):

Lux.png

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: Of-flippin- course

Last edited:
xD She and her brother are really more human than elf. I used the name Isabella because it's really pretty - I don't like using strange or unusual or unique names, the most unusual I do is changing a letter or two in a common name, but I also don't like using weird or silly sounding normal names so I use pretty but common names for my characters!! xD

Just let me know when your character sheet is done so it can be checked and approved, since you definitely can't start with it all blank like that xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
Accelerator, yours is lovely and definitely approved and I will go promptly to update the character list! I must ask, however, what are her weaknesses, flaws, and downfalls? I'm not seeing any...
Edit: Some have been edited in and they're good so yeah ^_^

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
Sorry I was in school and class was starting ^^;

I'll have her done soon..... Hopefully!

I'll post tomorrow. Gotta get me some Z's ^^

xD She and her brother are really more human than elf. I used the name Isabella because it's really pretty - I don't like using strange or unusual or unique names, the most unusual I do is changing a letter or two in a common name, but I also don't like using weird or silly sounding normal names so I use pretty but common names for my characters!! xD

Just let me know when your character sheet is done so it can be checked and approved, since you definitely can't start with it all blank like that xD
Why thank you for liking my name ^^ that was sweat Alsooooooooooo sorry to be bringer of bad news......

Ummm you mind that I don't do a Bio Sheet right??? I'll have it up soon just not right now It will take me a while because welllllll her Past is going to be for a short story that My teacher wants. I told my teacher about my character for this rp and a somewhat background which SUCKED and my teacher was make a short story for her and I was like "what?"..... and so I come to you with bad news you..... will not be getting her bio any time soon >.> I'll Write it on the computer(Tablet most's likely I may Write it in my Blog! I may not Even up date it much)! but I have to hand it in (My teacher tablet is where my work is going to be in >.>) sooo I'll try to make her bio fast and nice with no Grammar mistake (*Cough*Bullshit*Cough*) And spell (I can do it!) by October! hey! you never said I had to give it in now! And It take me a very long time to make bios for any characters SO this character will be one of my GOOD characters NOT rushed because I can't think of a bio... or Have nothing for the character bio!

she will be my luckily characters! I just hope not to kill her off fast ^^;

Name: Kirintuviri "Viri" Grentuliant

Species: Void Wisp

Physical Description: As a void wisp, Viri's form is not of physical interaction; while in human form, she is about "5,5' in height, has long blonde hair, blue eyes and dons a matching white dress and bow.

Personality: Viri is quiet and observant when she is a wisp, but when she is a human, she is kind, charitable and forgiving.
Bio/History:

Viri was not always a void wisp. She used to be a young girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and always wore a snow white dress with a white bow in her hair. All of this changed when she fell under the effects of a curse. At the age of 6 she stumbled upon a magical book. She opened the book, and on the first page, the words Kirintu Gerentuliant were written. She spoke them aloud, and she became cursed by those very words. The curse made her loose all color to her body, except for her eyes; they changed to a violent shade of purple. Within several months, she was nearly transparent and intangible to all that touched her. By the time she was 7, she was fully able to be considered a ghost. A year after this, she began to seek magical help. She found the book that turned her to this form in the first place and began to read into it and its secrets for ten years.

Over the years, she began to find ways to return herself to her human form. As a ghost, she began to experiment with how she could interact with the world, and its people. She developed a way to turn herself into a semi-tangible orb of light, but to do so, she had to further strengthen the effects of the curse. She spoke the forsaken words once more, and was turned into a void wisp, an orb of light with magical and spiritual qualities.

Other details:

She can only return to human form once a week for 48 hours. This will leaver her severely depleted of energy, requiring her to consume a large quantity of food. While in her human form, she has all of the benefits and downfalls of being a mortal, but while in wisp form, she glows a soft blue and cannot be physically touched unless she is in direct sunlight or moonlight.

Energy_Orb_by_Ulliquiorra_Rocks.jpg
6033525396_d0d77f7b22-300x225.jpg

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?

Yes, and when I get in I my do a backwards flip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Death Name Cry, you're missing something in your form. I was going to comment on how odd it is that someone that old would lack a bio/history but then I saw your post saying you'd post it later because you're working on it as a short story for class and that's super awesome so it's all good :) However you are missing something from the rules, so just take another look.

And Techno, unfortunately you're also missing something ;) I don't know what you mean about the "glass thing" though.

Other than the one missing details, both your forms are good and you'll be in once you've fixed your missing detail.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I cannot see what I am missing. And by the glass thing i mean the part where you insert a glass pun into the rule acceptance.

Name: Kirintuviri "Viri" Grentuliant

Species: Void Wisp

Physical Description: As a void wisp, Viri's form is not of physical interaction; while in human form, she is about "5,5' in height, has long blonde hair, blue eyes and dons a matching white dress and bow.

Personality: Viri is quiet and observant when she is a wisp, but when she is a human, she is kind, charitable and forgiving.
Bio/History:

Viri was not always a void wisp. She used to be a young girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and always wore a snow white dress with a white bow in her hair. All of this changed when she fell under the effects of a curse. At the age of 6 she stumbled upon a magical book. She opened the book, and on the first page, the words Kirintu Gerentuliant were written. She spoke them aloud, and she became cursed by those very words. The curse made her loose all color to her body, except for her eyes; they changed to a violent shade of purple. Within several months, she was nearly transparent and intangible to all that touched her. By the time she was 7, she was fully able to be considered a ghost. A year after this, she began to seek magical help. She found the book that turned her to this form in the first place and began to read into it and its secrets for ten years.

Over the years, she began to find ways to return herself to her human form. As a ghost, she began to experiment with how she could interact with the world, and its people. She developed a way to turn herself into a semi-tangible orb of light, but to do so, she had to further strengthen the effects of the curse. She spoke the forsaken words once more, and was turned into a void wisp, an orb of light with magical and spiritual qualities.

Other details:

She can only return to human form once a week for 48 hours. This will leaver her severely depleted of energy, requiring her to consume a large quantity of food. While in her human form, she has all of the benefits and downfalls of being a mortal, but while in wisp form, she glows a soft blue and cannot be physically touched unless she is in direct sunlight or moonlight.

Energy_Orb_by_Ulliquiorra_Rocks.jpg
6033525396_d0d77f7b22-300x225.jpg

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?

Yes, and when I get in I my do a backwards flip.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
You're good, I'll add you to the list after dinner but you can begin now :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Saw what you mean I always I need to learn to stop skimming through the Rules XD ^^;

Miss @PrincessLala95 Is there a History of the Kingdom and I don't know the world? well Because I may need it because I may add stuff to the history I don't know you can say yes and no to it but I like need a somewhat idea of what the past was like!