The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

Name:
Maven Lakri (The Black Swordsman)

Species:
Half Demon

Physical Description:
Maven is a tall, light skinned man with a medium hair style that covers his face. He wears small round earrings with strange markings and a single ring on his left hand labeled with someone's name. Mostly dressed in dark colors, he is clothed in a leather jerkin and wide legged hemp pants finished with cotton laced boots. Maven also carries a large coat with no sleeves and a fairly big hood. A single strap goes across his chest decorated with a silver buckle shaped like a lid designed with a tattoo-like marking; starting from his right shoulder holding the sheath to his sword.

Personality:
Maven is generally a quiet and distant person; and doesn't seem that interested in people. However, despite his appearance and the vibe of intimidation he tends to give off, he enjoys meeting new people and making friends as well as valuable allies. He cares for others in his own way and has his own way of thinking as well as his own beliefs that he follows and does not push onto others. Maven keeps to himself and only shares information to those he finds trustworthy. He takes trust seriously and does not wish that his enemies mistake his trust for gullibility. It wouldn't end well for anyone.

Bio/History:
Maven was born and raised in the deepest part of the Dark Woods. His father was a rogue demon who ran from the castle after kidnapping a young woman to hold as a slave and make his bride. Within the Dark Woods, there were few who ventured in and even fewer who ever made it out alive. So for a demon, it was logical to live in such a place. The mother died after child birth much later and the demon was left with a son he did not want to raise. He tried to kill his son but could not, for a glimpse of his slave wife fared upon the child and awakened neglected emotions within the demon. He raised the child for twenty years in the Dark Woods and suddenly vanished without a word. The child, now a young man, bared his fangs and took matters into his own hands; a fully grown half demon gave himself a name and left the Dark Woods in search of a new life. He ventures towards the castle and hopes to find help and shelter there.

Other details:
Maven is a very talented, self-taught swordsman. He can use no form of magic but has adapted to his demonic body and can move at high speeds, lift heavy things and fight strong opponents, and can regenerate at a slow rate. His weaknesses are generally the same for all demons and humans being a bit of both.

Picture (if you have one):
Will be drawn ~

Note: I may end up changing the name

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit lost on how to join in, so it's why it's been a while since I made my character and not posted. I'm reading over everything and making sure I do this right!

Dalmasca, you appear to be missing something from your post. Please take another look at the rules :)

Flames, your introductory post looked lovely to me :)

~ Edit ~

Last edited:
Name- Lili Benny
Age- 14
Gender- Girl
Species- Fox/Angel
Physical Description- Small (3ft 11) Can transform into a angel/wolf so has a modern look and an angel/fox look. Has Kid-like face and skinny. Wears HighTops and floppy shirts from Hot Topic. She looks fairly human but she can snap her fingers and turn into a Angel/Fox.
Personality- Has been living on her own on a hut her mom and dad built for her in the middle of a forest so never made contact with any other species. She loves music and cant go ANYWHERE without headphones. She's ADORABLE! And if she even see's a bug in the air she feels like she should treat it like her parents. She's very.. how do you say.. kind and sweet. She's only been in contact besides her parents once so its time to set out and live her own live with little supplies. If you get on her bad side, there is no going back. She has daggers and throwing stars to shoot your eye out! One hit, she never misses.
History- Mother died when young. She has always lived with her Father. On her fourth birthday her father gave her a present. A dagger.. Well... Im guessing her father isn't the Beesstt.... But besides she has been trained by father and Step-Mom. She is big sister to 5 others. Matty, Ellie, Christy, Jenny, and Jacob. She is the oldest but is barely mean to them. She has a farm outside the house so tends the garden and knows every tip and trick about gardening. She HATES her Step-Mom and thats a huge reason she is planning her escape with little supplies. None of her family exept her has a different Race/Species. Her father says it was a gift from the heavens. BUT HELLO WHATS THAT... She plans to escape with her sister Jenny... But Jenny is having some trouble. She has caner... Why bring your sister if she is about to die anyways. She LOVES music. She can't go ANYWHERE without her headphones. Now she sets out to find new stuff and get AWAY from her step-mom.
(Her Modern look is the ones with the headphones and the ones with the wings are the angel/fox look)

Attachments

• cute-anime-wallpaper-hd.jpg
    cute-anime-wallpaper-hd.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 3
  • images-17.jpeg
    images-17.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 3
You appear to be missing something in your bio, Nerdy Chick, I'd like you to take another look at the rules. They also clearly state that Astaeron is old-fashioned and fantasy-medieval, meaning that headphones and Hot Topic don't exist.

Name: "Benny"
Species: Living Doll
Physical Description: Benny is a tall (5'5) rag doll with grey "flesh" and a maniacal looking grin on it's face it has black eyes and black fabric for hair. It has various stiches missing from parts of its body giving the appreance that's it's almost falling apart. It's almost as if it's been misused by a previous owner sometime during it's life.
Personality: Benny is tends to be honest to a fault, due to its upbringing, but he can seem to be rude at times. it has a strong dislike of humans as he feels that humans will only betray it and leave it to die. Benny always tries to be polite around everyone, however regardless of race, but it sometimes doesn't work too well and it feels "flat" and inhuman
Bio/History: Benny was made by a kind grandma for her spoiled grandson. He pretended to enjoy it while he was at his grandma's house, but when he got home he started to throw it around the house and stepping on it. He tried ripping out the stiching out of it, and was partially successful and put it in a small box, closed the lid and left it lying around somewhere. It was found by an old mage who used a spell on it, to make it grow and he gave it an artificial life. The mage raised it for 5 years, and after that Benny left so he could explore the world himself.
Other details: Benny sometimes releases a purple magical gas and due to the spell put on him, It needs to "eat" magic in order to survive. It eats magic by sitting down and concentrating, this causes magic to flow into it, and it looks like it's absorbing purple gas into it. Benny sometimes laughs for no apperant reason and talks to itself.
Picture (if you have one):
Sorry, I don't have a picture right now.

You're good to go! Very interesting character, I can't wait to see him in-game! I'll have you on the list after dinner at some point :)

Princess!!! Everything's changed to your possible liking. I had a bit of trouble with the changes myself, I have to admit. Nevertheless, I've done as you've asked.

Princess!!! Everything's changed to your possible liking. I had a bit of trouble with the changes myself, I have to admit. Nevertheless, I've done as you've asked.
I don't know how the changes I requested could be difficult, but your form is good to go and I'll have you on the character list shortly.

I don't know how the changes I requested could be difficult, but your form is good to go and I'll have you on the character list shortly.
Oh, no I meant finding a good place to put it. There were so many ways to use it yet I was thinking too hard when I finally came up with an idea. My mistake ^-^; And thank you, you didn't say it directly yet, but I guess this means I've been accepted.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Good to go and on the character list mean you're accepted, so yes :P

Name: Laleh Nokomisa

Species: Witch

Physical Description: Due to Laleh's history, she has the body of a ten year old girl. She's no taller than five feet and has a very thin and frail body. Her bright red eyes are quite sharply shaped and her eyelashes are naturally quite long. She also has naturally scary bags under her eyes. Her golden blond hair goes down to her shoulders and then curls inwards at that point. She also has a few red highlighted tips. Her bangs fall in front of her face, in between her eyes, covering the nose of her pale and clear complexion. Her normal attire consists of a cute red dress that goes down to her knees and puffs out at her hip. It has a collar, puffed sleeves, buttons, lace, and a sort of puffy tie around her neck. She also has a white hat with a red bow to match. Her shoes are normally black Mary Jane's, with white lacey socks under them. She also wears white lacey gloves that are similar to her socks. One of her favorite spells is to grow wings. However, she can't have her wings have any appearance. When she wants wings, they come out beautiful and jeweled. For more clarity on her appearance, I'm adding a picture.

Personality: Laleh is the type of girl who likes to pretend like she is cool. Due to her permanently being in a ten year olds body, she tries to act as mature as she can. She somewhat creates a stubborn shell around herself, so no one tries to hurt her. In reality, while she acts tough, she is actually very insecure about herself. That's why she is especially awkward around most people and hates anyone taller than her. Under all of her insecurities however, she is actually kind of cutely insane. She has a love for blood, and is practicing magic involving the use of blood. I say cutely insane, because all of her villous rants are filled with giggles and slight smirks.

Bio/History: Laleh's ancestors are actually humans. Her witch lineage started with a couple from many years ago. A human couple was absolutely in love, and would do anything for one another. So, when the woman of the couple got sick, the man desperately searched for a cure to her disease. That was when he found a beautiful witch, who promised him a cure for the woman sickness, at a price of course. He had to promise her that the tenth daughter in his family line would stop aging at the age of ten, and would forever be in a child's body. She would use this promise energy to create a cure. The man figured he would be long dead by that time. So the promise was made, but the witch didn't exactly keep her side of the bargain. Instead of saving the woman, she used the magic to trade bodies for her own personal gain. So the man's lover died in the witch's body, and the witch went to live on in the woman's body. From that point on, the witch started a line of half human half witches. Eventually, the half witches started to only get together with other witches, and the human blood died out. So, Laleh is a full witch, and she is the daughter spoken of in the curse. This story was passed down throughout the family, and when Laleh's parents found out that she was the one the curse spoke off, the were terribly sad and sent her off to live in the forest by herself. She was eventually found by a woman who specialized in blood magic, and that woman decided to raise her not caring about the curse. This was where Laleh learned magic. Laleh was happy living with this woman, not having to interact with anyone else. Now, Laleh is in this land because the woman has recently died, and being in the empty house in the woods makes her horribly sad. She is hoping that getting away from that house will help her cope with the woman's death.

Other details: Laleh has always been looking for a cure to her curse since she was kicked out of her house by her parents, whom she despises. The woman who raised her tried to help her, and now Laleh is looking for a cure in this new area. Also, Laleh sometimes uses her appearance to her advantage, but she is not a very good liar when she is provoked. She wears a backpack on her back that is shaped like a bear with a zipper in its back. This is where she keeps magical items on the go. (Oh! And uhm lid? I think that was the word I needed to put...))
flandre-scarlet-touhou-project-anime-hd-wallpaper-1920x1080-5209.jpg

((I hope this is all okay! If not feel free to tell me what to change!))

She's lovely and approved, I'll go and add her to the character list!

OMG!! i forgot so so so sowwy!! I'll try to sign up for this now

Name: Lily Wish

Species: Fox Spirit

Physical Description: 4 ft tall, Vivid magenta eyes, Short light teal hair, white ears and tail she has white short wings for a fox but it was a gift from her before she went on a journey, wears a loose white dress with a pink bow and a red hood , her leggings are black with black shoes

Personality: Highly Dangerously Curious but always a jolly person and also a bit troublesome...

Bio/History: Lily was born on an apple tree which is magical located at the center of an enchanted forest. She was a spirit like others but she was a highly curious and playful. She never had any parents and also never experienced love....she just appeared after her apple fell from the tree meaning it was her time to face the challenges ahead like any other animal spirit would . By the age of 8 she started exploring , visited villages and kingdoms getting into dangerous caves but fled and escaped unharmed . But she had a problem with royal people and that's because she always had to make an accident giving off a bad impression. They were unhappy and kicked Lily out. Lonely Lily felt .... the spirits around the forest where her only friends hopefully she will need a place to stay.... a place where she could feel like she was at home~

Other details: Lily always has an apple with her its color white and glows full of life....but when Lily is emotionally hurt her apple starts to darken and she will be weak until she dies.... its like she source of life or like a heart but its inside her only can be summoned by her....

Picture :
*her ears are hidden from the blanket and her eyes are light before turning into magenta when waking up due to her wide imagination and dreams also with her powers*

hatsune%20miku%20blue%20hair%20anime%20girls%201920x1231%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_27.jpg

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: yesss

You're missing a little something in your form, take another look at the rules right quick :)