The Kingdom of Astaeron [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
xD My mum is the best. She's kind of like a big sister, except she gave birth to me and is allowed to tell me what to do, you know what I mean?
My relationship with my mom is a bit different, but I think I can understand.

Mine and I just had an epic standoff... we battled, then she snuck off down the hallway, and I lay in wait... when she started to come back, I popped out from around the corner, and she waved and ran away... I knew she would come back, though, so I waited...and I peeked around the corner, just in time to see her also peeking around the corner on the other side, and we both lost it at that point...

Mine and I just had an epic standoff... we battled, then she snuck off down the hallway, and I lay in wait... when she started to come back, I popped out from around the corner, and she waved and ran away... I knew she would come back, though, so I waited...and I peeked around the corner, just in time to see her also peeking around the corner on the other side, and we both lost it at that point...
Sounds like you have a lot of fun over vacation :p.

xD I bet she's crying now because that was so much fun and I'm moving away on Tuesday and we won't be able to have that kind of random day-to-day fun any more...

xD I bet she's crying now because that was so much fun and I'm moving away on Tuesday and we won't be able to have that kind of random day-to-day fun any more...
Moving out certainly is an event. I can't even pretend to understand how much parents love their children, especially when they are close.

I hope she'll be okay without me. I mean, I know she will, but I hope she won't be super sad or mopey.

I hope so. She's into scrapbooking. And I do have a brother she can pay attention to. She likes him better anyways, lol

Looks like we have a new tailor in town. I heard she has the magic touch when it comes to fabrics.

That's good! Arianna loves dresses... tee hee

oh gosh!! hello nice person who enjoys james
my avatar and signature form my otp
my 4everotp

gently hands new favourite title to luna
take it friend

i'm alSO trying to figure out what to post actually,,
i don't know how to jump in without having nine be a complete asshole and the current situation doesn't fit that situation well
so instead i shall enjoy kevin's stream //w//
but!! the more paragraphs the better oh gosh B)​

I DARE YOU TO ROLEPLAY BEING BROUGHT IN A CASKET BECAUSE MERCHANTS THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD.

Reactions: PrincessLala95
that actually sounds fun though
like woah it's a really cool set up​

Whoa, I stopped getting alerts for this, and I come back to find out about personal life and caps? What is this. Also, random note, my icon is now of a scary skull. Enjoy looking at that >:D

Reactions: PrincessLala95
that actually sounds fun though
like woah it's a really cool set up​

If ya need some ideas, all you need do is ask. I'd be happy to help, others may too!

Whoa, I stopped getting alerts for this, and I come back to find out about personal life and caps? What is this. Also, random note, my icon is now of a scary skull. Enjoy looking at that >:D

Werd. It looks nice. Looks like brand burnt out into a skull now.

Let the flames ever rage mang.

Looks like we have a new tailor in town. I heard she has the magic touch when it comes to fabrics.

@Luna TAILOR!? WHAT!? WHERE?!

I love how all your replies there were super chill and then you get to the tailor and just get so excited.

Does anyone know the current time of day in the RP? I'm sort of distracted right now in my attempts to catch up, so I'm sort of lost as to how things are going in the RP right now.

Late morning, midday. Between breakfast and lunch.

Yay, more posts! And this one is pretty sizable and was fun to read.

Sorry for my crappy first post xD I havent written or roleplayed anything for like a year -3- haha, so I probably will be a little rusty while I try to get better cx