The Journey OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on a post tonight, try to get one tomorrow for you guys.

-zoolander-GIF.gif

The post might be delayed a little. Sorry.

That's alright! Thanks for letting us know c: I appreciate it

Working on a post as we speak. Again, sorry for the delays.

It's no problem c: just thank you for keeping us updated!

Keeping myself busy and looking up some refs for Durngan for you guys.​

Mountainside.jpg

clip_image002_thumb.jpg

These were from some random city generators. Not exactly as I pictured it but I figure it'll give you guys the basic concept c:

I also found out that it is kind of hard to find dwarven city concepts. I was trying to find some refs for mountainside cities, but everything came from an Elvish background, and looked almost too elegant for my concept of dwarves xD Oh well. We're still some posts away from it anyway c:

Once we continue rolling I'm gonna do a lot of collabs. Figured now is a good time for everyone to get better acquainted! Specially since Esredia has joined, and my characters haven't really spoken to Lillith and Lucy yet too c: I figure these next couple of posts we can get some conversations going.

I'm having quite a slow writing process for this post xD. I'm still here and am still working on it, just a little slow.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Haha I know! It's ok! Take the time you need, if you need help you know where to look :D we all can help!

If you're having too much trouble we can skip over and move on and you can write on everything that happens from then on.

I will take up Ikari's advice and skip my turn this time. I feel that anything I REALLY want to write about can happen when everyone is settled (Other than the obvious worry my three characters would express for the near fall of Serna and Aaerynn, but Ikari and Lucille handled it pretty well.)

Ok, but just wondering, do you want to skip entirely or post after Monstah? If you want to skip entirely until your turn comes up again, are you open for collab? Or are you too busy? :/ I just had some convos and such planned! Let me know please!

No, it's not that I am busy. It is simply I find posting something for the specific seen isn't enough. I am free to do collabs, I just can't find the muse to post after this specific event xD.

Alright! Sorry about that then ^^" Ok, I'll wait for Monstah and then I'll move it along c:

These next couple of posts might be around the same. Probably a lot of collabs with people skipping turns cause everything is already written xD I just didn't want to take it to the next city too quickly. I'm attempting to be slightly realistic lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I get that way too. Lol, a lot actually. My muse is something finicky I tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.