The Journey OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all can skip me too. There's nothing I can really write on this scene either!

Boo, ok :c I'm sorry I didn't leave you guys with a lot! I'll work on it. I guess I'll move us along!

I have a lot, but it just wouldn't tie in with the scene! xD It happens. Not all scenes are going to be for everyone :P

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Alright posted!

Just for some news:

Everyone is interested in the "Truth or Dare" game, but I'm going to push that till after Durngan. Mostly because we hit the weekend, where usually peeps are busy c: (I'd want the game to be just quick and easy replies, which I think is easier for some of us during the week, rather than weekend) Plus, Ikari and I are dying to push it into the city lol and the game will be a good connection for after the city and those events.

I hope that's alright with everyone else. I figure the Dwarf city will help keep everyone busy, either with their own ideas, collabs, or general plot.

So Ikari's post will be the final push into Durngan.

Woot woot! c:

@Rain of the Night @Monstah

Let me know if you guys need help with your next posts! I know this doesn't give you much to join in on/reply/react to. Therefore I'm always willing to collab for things I'm planning, mwahahaaa.... I intend to have Rudolf and Aaerynn go into the royal residence to speak with Lord Farin. So if you want to be a part of that, we can collab it c: Or you are welcome to bring in the injured group, or react to it in any way you want.

Or if you already have an idea as to what your characters want to do, then completely ignore this!! lol

Just let me know if you're all set or not c:

Let's see...

Vordan would be busy getting his supplies from the Markets.

Esredia would follow Vordan around a little and visit a little on her own.

Elrithos... I still have to see if he has somethign to do (Other than visit an old friend).

So I'll see.

I might go back and add more to the fight between Rowand Tirian. Im unsatisfied with how it went in my writing and I feel I can do better than what I gave.

Also feel free to collab with Lucille. This is going to set up some development with her and the rest of the group rather than being a loner.

tumblr_mmglhmUYus1qbgi6po1_500.gif

Haha xD

Edited my post for some better flow and added fight.

Alrighty, slowly working on a post here.

I might have some collabs in it, depending on how my writing goes.

There we go! Leading up to something soon, I promise. I will get some interaction between Lillith and the rest of the group here soon with Collabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.