The Island I call Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She nods her head and leaves to go fetch breakfast. Cole murmured in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes looking up at Drake and smiling softly.

He smiles and moves Coles hair from his eyes " breakfast is coming" he smiles " cole... Do you like.... Women?"

Cole nodded his head and sat up. When he was asked if he liked women he shrugged. "I typically go for guys but I've been with a few women. I consider myself bisexual since I can fuck with either gender but I prefer longterm relationships with males," he said softly.

He nods, " I was just wondering since I didn't really ask you when I chained you down" he lets his hand trail down his chest gently tweaking his nipples

Cole let out a soft sigh when his nipples were tweaked. "Well it happens," he said softly, sitting up and leaning over Drake, kissing him deeply.

He shudders happily at the kiss and attacks coles tongue with his own

Cole smirks and climbed onto Drake, straddling his waist as they kissed each other.

He groans softly and leans up pulling the boy down to him and gripping his hair, the maid comes in to this scene

Cole doesn't even register the gasp and just continues to kiss and groan into Drakes mouth.

He shivers and his hands cup Coles ass and squeeze as she walks around and sets the tray of food and juice on the table swiftly fleeing

Cole moans into his mouth and runs his hands down Drake's chest, still kissing him passionately.

Cole smirked and climbed off Drake, only lift his legs slightly. He leaned down and began lapping on Drakes entrance, getting it wet.

He groans and plays with the boys hair, he as a coy little thing that's for sure

Cole pulls away after a little while and slips a finger into Drake, wanting to hear him moan.

He shivers and grips his hair, " no.... just..... slide into me little Cole" he grins and tips his face up so he can see his eyes

Cole nods his head and leans down kissing Drake as he pushed his member into Drake, moaning out softly.

He shudders and returns the kiss with a soft happinness " oh... what the hell was someone as skilled as you doing on the streets"

Cole began thrusting slowly. At drakes question he just smirked. "I wasn't wanted..." he murmured hotly, letting out a moan as he continued to thrust.

He shivers and plays with the boys hair, " well... I want you. Always. I wanted you the moment I saw you sitting on that corner"

Status
Not open for further replies.