The Island I call Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole gladly takes it, since he was already used to it after a little while. He moaned out loudly, arching his back and throwing his head back into the pillows.

He grins and slowly removes the chains fro his wrist letting the boys body sink down into the bed t the same time as he cums

Cole arches his back and cries out as he cums and he squeezes and massages Drake's member while it's still inside of him.

Cole was panting and his eyes were glazed as he laid there.

He slowly pulls out and covers the boy in his cum with a sigh " best sex I've ever had" he smiles and then lays next to him, sweat visible on his tones chest

Cole pants softly and lays there a moment, before he sits up and suddenly straddles Drakes hips.

Drake looks at him sleepily, he had been tired out but he wouldn't mind Cole doing some work

"You look tired," Cole said softly, leaning down and kissing and sucking on Drakes neck and his chest.

He yawns and tweaks his ears with a soft smile and snuggles him softly " I know. I don't have a lot of stamina I am afraid"

"Well we'll change that soon," he said softly, just cuddling up into him.

He shudders and smiles playing with his hair, " will you now? You have to realize I'm used to beating th shit out of my partner and then forcing what I want from them, not sweet bed time fun"

"Well, you can always beat the welp, and then have bedtime fun with me. But I want to be able to have sexy time for a longer period of time," he said softly to him.

He smiles and kisses him, " then you can do some of the work... if you do so I can go longer"

"Of course, but we'll do that tomorrow, for now, rest," he said smiling at Drake and kissing him again.

Cole smiled and climbed off Drake, laying down next to him and hugged him.

He smiles and wraps his arms securely around him before he begins to snore softly

Cole sighs softly in his sleep and curls up into Drake during the night.

He smiles and when he awakes he looks to the maid, " make sure he gets breakfast in bed. He deserves it"

Status
Not open for further replies.