The Island I call Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole smirked and shrugged. "I don't know, you should know where you keep your toys," he said smirking at Drake. He kept his legs wrapped around Drake, holding him close.

He laughs, " mmm but a little demon went and moved everything around while I was away" he grins and leans down biting his neck, " now tell me" he licks his earlobe teeth grazing the sides of the boys ears

"Why do you need it?" he murmured hotly, leaning up and doing the same to him. He made sure Drake couldn't move away from him while Cole was chained.

"You don't need toys to make me feel good," he said hotly and nipped on his neck.

He chuckles, " I don't but they do make the experience more interesting"

"Your right there," he said softly to him.

He chuckles and kisses him again, " I mean it , where'd you put it"

"I'll tell you later," he said smirking leaning up and kissing Drake deeply. "Right now I just want to fuck," he said hotly.

He arches a brow and chuckles running his index finger over his erect member " oh do you now? What if I left you here to twit ch" he grins darkly

Cole looked up at him and smirked. "Well, then, I'd have to deny you touching me for a year," he said, his legs grip around Drake's waist tightening slightly.

He laughs, " oh you could not handle that darling boy, I would just have to get rid of you. Throw you out." He grins clearly playing as he nips at Coles neck, " I am gonna chain you in here next time I leave... you get mischievous"

"You'd get rid of me?" Cole asked, somewhat hurt but he played it off as if he was being sarcastic. When Drake said he'd have to chain him up next time Cole smirked. "Why? What the fun in that. I still have to explore," he said to Drake.

He smiles and kisses him softly, looking at him with a moment of rare tenderness, " no you are stuck here with me now Cole. I like you to much, penis or not" he then shifts and undoes his pants, " open up for me handsome"

Cole smiled back at him, feeling reassured when Drake said that Cole was stuck there with him. He loosened his legs slightly and made sure he was open for Drake.

He smiles and strokes his cheek softly before slowly entering him, " do you want rough or slow Cole?" he realizes that he had hurt his feelings with his jest and so now he was making up for it

Cole let out a moan and hugged Drake to him. He was still getting used to being entered so it stung slightly but he hid it by kissing Drakes neck. "Can we go slow for now," he asked softly, pleasure lining his voice.

He nods softly and slowly mmoves in and out of him kissing at his throat and jawline as he does so

Cole lets out moan after moan, wrapping his legs around Drakes waist and kissing and nibbling on his chest.

He speeds up gradually groaning and licking, becoming rougher with each thrust

Status
Not open for further replies.