The Infinity Aspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually used [div="display: none;"] to hide the list of tags, because I think they look tacky.

• Useful
Reactions: Rainjay
It's starting! It's starting!!!

giphy.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm still tweaking my character a wee bit, if that's alright.

Nevermind, I finished tweaks ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: SamIO
Any doubt I had of this roleplay has just been beaten into a pulp.

You captured the Ydruz so perfectly. Very excited for this.

• Thank You
brb I'm going to need to look through all the previous CS to figure out which alien species does what

Reading the IC, I am slightly confused. Where is everybody? Am I a prisoner on my home planet or am I on a barge and what, in general, is going on?

• Useful
That was a beautiful intro post! Now to figure out how to respond...

• Thank You
I made reference to each of the character's histories to tie them all together; for you, Variis is with the other two freemen (Krell and Carina) aboard the Terran barge on their way to Tevryn, who is currently in isolation on her homeworld. Essentially, your characters have one way or another come into contact with each other, and consider the Ydruz policy toward psions to be unsatisfactory. Tevryn is only present in spirit, telepathically (as that is her forté) communicating with you-all as an insider with specific information as to how things look.

Just posted! I'm sorry if it's shitty, but I'm kinda rusty, it'll take a while before I get used to writing again. Especially in English. lol

@GreatWest Your post was fine! Now I just need to stop being busy all the time so I can post XD

Loving this start! Everybody's already showing off their neat toys and flair. Can't wait to read yours, Oroboros!

Hey guys, wanted to say sorry I haven't posted yet. :( I went on vacation this weekend and didn't have internet. Hopefully should be able to post in the next few days of not today.

• Thank You
I have finally posted!

• Love
Reactions: jeshem and SamIO
So.... Uhhh.... Anybody still doing stuff or...?

I am slow as molasses, sorry.
Mondays are actually my only reliable free day, and it takes me a while to get in the mindset, but you can expect to see something tonight.

Well, if we are following any kind of order, the posting order would probably be @Samsterious, @GreatWest (my first post doesn't count. It was just to get the story rolling), @Rainjay, @jeshem, @Ouroboros_. So right now, we're either waiting for Sam to put us safely on the planet or for somebody to do something stupid to put us not-so-safely on the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.