The Infinity Aspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, things came up today that kept me away from the computer, and now I've got to sleep so I can make it to work on time. Hopefully I find a spot this week so you guys don't keep waiting too much longer. Sorry, guys!

I guess someone'll have to do something stupid then...

tumblr_nloibeYyKw1t4dfu2o1_500.gif

So, yeah. We're going down. BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rainjay
While I wait for all of you guys to free up, I'll just do my waiting dance

826d1685-eb4b-4239-9948-42d3b3155217.gif

So, unfortunately, I naively deleted the powers image with the intention to move it to this thread, in light of the upcoming feature rollback come the fourteenth; apparently, I did not have a copy on memory. The powers image will be missed dearly.

If any of you just-so-happened to take a copy, I'd be very grateful if you would share it; otherwise, the descriptions will have to do.

I'm still here, I'm just waiting for somebody else to post first.

I have a sinking feeling that this RP is going down (see what I did there). Call me back if anything new happens. Until then, see you around

I exist.... Just was waiting for others to post.

Okay, 3/4 present. @GreatWest you still here bruh?

@jeshem yeah, still here o/ Sorry, since I started working full time I've forgotten about this rp. My bad. shot

@Samsterious btw, I got a question. Would it be possible for Carina to try and control the ship's engine? Not like, fully take control of it, but just enough to not let it become paste on the floor. From what I understood, the engine is a bit old and I don't know if it would be too OP for Carina to control an engine like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call it your crowning moment of awesome and I'm sure enough adrenaline could give Carina an uncanny power trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.