The Human and Divine (OOC and Sign-ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Also, what did you all think of my group?

I like it, definitely my type however I don't know if I can join it or not yet. It depends on how busy I get, it's starting to get close to the end of my semester with classes coming to an end so I'm going to be getting pretty busy soon.

Um... So it isn't really there in just English. It's when know the Japanese, as well.
Lily = Yuri
:blindfold: (you may fire when ready)

Well, you can join if you wish. I don't require constant activity. I mean I realize people have lives outside this. But do what you will, it's not my decision.

Well, you can join if you wish. I don't require constant activity. I mean I realize people have lives outside this. But do what you will, it's not my decision.

I'll see how things go with classes and homework, and keep your group in mind. :D

Someone's being pushy about Soul and Zora. :P *points at RayChel*

Only cause someone doesn't want Yui's and Aria's relationship threatened.

Aria was pushing it already, so it'd be silly to stop now. It's not a blatant attempt at meta-gaming a defense. At all. :embarrassed:

Haha, Aria was pushing it before.

I meant that she would see you and know about Souls power once everyone was inside. I wasn't planning on making a separate post just for her so I combined them.

It's alright, I can understand the confusion.

Funny story ahead!

It's called "eavesdropping." This is because of the first person to eavesdrop. The word wasn't invented back then, of course. This first person was a boy, not quite a teenager, who had older siblings. His big sister went on dates a lot, and at his age the boy was really curious about what dates were. Finally, one night, his sister and her date were standing on the front porch. The boy had happened to see them come home, so he very quietly climbed out of his window on the second story and crawled to the edge of the roof to listen in. He couldn't hear anything, so he risked peeking his head over the edge.

He got a glimpse through the eaves of the couple kissing passionately. The boy was so shocked that he lost his grip on the roof and dropped, crashing to the ground. His sister marched over to him angrily and demanded to know what he was doing up there. He had to come up with an excuse fast, so he said, "Oh, just eavesdropping."

And so we have the word today.

(No, this isn't a true story. It's just a punny one.)

Sorry about the the "her" in my last post I keep forgetting Soul is the only Male character. -totally prepared to be shot for that-

*Tears soul in half with demon arm.*

Yeah? How'dya like that!?