• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Human and Divine (OOC and Sign-ups)

Well, I will probably show up at the Shrine. Just to make an appearance.

Alright, I think we've gotten Soul's Demi-God-ness pretty much figured out.

I think he's staying at the shrine, but we might be able to get him outside for some time to be able to talk to Kenji.

I love how Kenji just being the creeper and watching the shrine.

lol, I just wanna i follow him him, and possibly tell him to stop for his own good. Nothing creepy about that XD

Soul is actually about to head for Nithya and. Naeve's shrine.

I think...I want to edit the post were Soul threw Kenji I into the lake. It seemed like an interesting twist at the time but know I don't think it was that good of an idea.

Well that was the issue I was having. I didn't want to force you I to changing yours.

Ugh, that's so frustrating! Lol, I hate my phone... I had IC and OOC opened up, and I clicked reply on the wrong one XD Sorry...

This looks interesting, though! I'd be really happy to join, if you'd would have me =3

I'm looking to become someone's familiar, so if the opportunity arises, and someone needs one, I'd not mind joining in that particular role... Just let me know =3

<3 Lyli

Sure you can join. :) Well, you can be anyone who wants one, if no one mentions anything you can always be Aiko's/Zora's familiar. Gods can have more than one after all, and who I was suppose to have hasn't been around in a while.

Ugh, that's so frustrating! Lol, I hate my phone... I had IC and OOC opened up, and I clicked reply on the wrong one XD Sorry...

This looks interesting, though! I'd be really happy to join, if you'd would have me =3

I'm looking to become someone's familiar, so if the opportunity arises, and someone needs one, I'd not mind joining in that particular role... Just let me know =3

<3 Lyli

If you want. You can join as the God of Calamity's regalia. It is similar to that of a familiar but in all honesty. Alot better. xD

I'll post tomorrow btw.

Soul is a magic user. Meaybe you could be his familiar. It's whatever, your choice.

If you want. You can join as the God of Calamity's regalia. It is similar to that of a familiar but in all honesty. Alot better. xD

I'll post tomorrow btw.
I'm curious. What do you mean by regalia?

I'm curious. What do you mean by regalia?

Shinki/Regalia > Sacred Treasure > Something that its owner uses for various type of purposes. Ofc, they have a free will like a familiar. And are more like wandering souls that are taken in by the Gods themselves.

They can possess various of abilities and can also transform themselvs into a weapon. May it be a lance/spear, katana or anything similar to that. Ofc they can transform themselves into something else as well, but originally, they have the form of a human, just like a familiar.

Last edited:
Rengoku could have some fun with a familiar. No more skulking around like a creep XD

Okay. First image in my head was a crown and scepter, so it took me a bit to adjust. >_<

Lyli, it looks like you have a lot of offers already. I'm not going to make an offer; I'll just let the boys fight over you. :wink:

I already have a few plans for my character. Atleast 4-6 regalia's will be in his possession. I've already introduced two of them. However, this is upto Lyli. Whatever that is chosen, I am fine with it :)

Back