✮Marks✮
x
x

✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
✮Personality✮
- Shy|Curious|Stubborn|Difficult at times| Not trusting|
+ Artistic|Hard Working|Nice|Sporty|Musical|Caring|Trustworthy|

Luxana is shy, always has been. Some people could say that it's just the way she is or the way she grew up. Lux never has been one of the 'popular girls' and mostly keeps herself to herself, mostly because that's what she's always been told to do. But she has a great personality that she doesn't really show anyone because she thinks that she will eventually hurt everyone if she gets to close to them. Luxana doesn't trust the Academy and is desperate to find out more but of course that's against the rules. So I guess you could say she's curious. But she's also very hard working and thinks that without hard work nothing good will really happen for you in life. There's the odd exception though. Lux is incredibly musical but obviously to shy to show anyone. And if you have a secret she'll keep it as if no one ever told her. But she doesn't trust people with her secret's which is the downside. She's also stubborn and difficult, well she does think everyone will hurt her. The rest of her personality is for the people who get to know her.

✮History✮
Luxana's history is quite private and she doesn't like many people too know. So if you bring it up she will most likely change the subject.

Both her parents died in a car crash with a tractor when she was a baby so she has developed a fear of driving and the road. Lux had been taken into care almost immediately because there was no hope that either of her parents survived. Luxana was extremely depressed for a long time and she still is now. Luckily she was adopted by a single 'mother.' Lux still hasn't really grown to like her but there's nothing she can do. Her parent also has an abusive boyfriend who doesn't only hit his girlfriend but Luxana as well. Most of the time he's passed out drunk on the couch. Well that's the way she sees him in the morning when she sneaks out to school.

✮Likes✮
Art|Music|Skateboarding|Punk Rock|Llamas

✮Dislikes✮
Not being able to trust someone|Being shy|Her foster family|Not needed conflict|Lies

✮Hobbies✮
Sketching|Acting|Listening to Punk Rock|Playing guiatr

✮Talents✮
Being invisible|Art|Noticing things others don't

✮Strengths✮
Not giving in to bullies|Standing her ground|Avoiding conflict

✮Weaknesses✮
Depression|Not having many friends

✮Fears✮
Knowing some of her powers| Finding the other powers she might have

✮Gifts✮

Literally invisibility, Speed.

✮Secrets✮
My gifts| Her Foster family

✮Family✮
N/A

✮Friends✮
Fate (Message if
interested.)

✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
Fate (Message if interested.)

✮Enemies✮
Luckily
avoided.

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮

. Home Room .
. European History .
. Drawing .
. Lunch .
. Photography .
. Biology .
. Physics .

48cc400af77d0a8daf419ee58b149c3c.jpg
Friends with Vanessa?

@Ashley Moon @Brea Oh god, we've got like the trio of rocker chicks going on here! Maybe you'll end up infecting Vanessa with the skateboarding crave xD

Reactions: Brea
~The image is kind of in a glitch sorry! x~

tumblr_m7p6s9MIlO1rxfwujo1_r1_1280.png

✮Name✮
Luxana Heart.

✮Nickname(s)✮
Lux.

✮Age and Birthday✮
17 | 5th November

✮Grade✮
Junior.

✮Gender✮
Female.

✮Sexuality✮
Questioning.

✮Position✮
Artist.

✮Eye Color✮
Blue.

✮Hair Description✮
Long brown thick hair.

✮Height✮
5"

✮Weight✮
126 lbs

✮Piercings✮
N/A

✮Marks✮
x
x

✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
✮Personality✮
- Shy|Curious|Stubborn|Difficult at times| Not trusting|
+ Artistic|Hard Working|Nice|Sporty|Musical|Caring|Trustworthy|

Luxana is shy, always has been. Some people could say that it's just the way she is or the way she grew up. Lux never has been one of the 'popular girls' and mostly keeps herself to herself, mostly because that's what she's always been told to do. But she has a great personality that she doesn't really show anyone because she thinks that she will eventually hurt everyone if she gets to close to them. Luxana doesn't trust the Academy and is desperate to find out more but of course that's against the rules. So I guess you could say she's curious. But she's also very hard working and thinks that without hard work nothing good will really happen for you in life. There's the odd exception though. Lux is incredibly musical but obviously to shy to show anyone. And if you have a secret she'll keep it as if no one ever told her. But she doesn't trust people with her secret's which is the downside. She's also stubborn and difficult, well she does think everyone will hurt her. The rest of her personality is for the people who get to know her.

✮History✮
Luxana's history is quite private and she doesn't like many people too know. So if you bring it up she will most likely change the subject.

Both her parents died in a car crash with a tractor when she was a baby so she has developed a fear of driving and the road. Lux had been taken into care almost immediately because there was no hope that either of her parents survived. Luxana was extremely depressed for a long time and she still is now. Luckily she was adopted by a single 'mother.' Lux still hasn't really grown to like her but there's nothing she can do. Her parent also has an abusive boyfriend who doesn't only hit his girlfriend but Luxana as well. Most of the time he's passed out drunk on the couch. Well that's the way she sees him in the morning when she sneaks out to school.

✮Likes✮
Art|Music|Skateboarding|Punk Rock|Llamas

✮Dislikes✮
Not being able to trust someone|Being shy|Her foster family|Not needed conflict|Lies

✮Hobbies✮
Sketching|Acting|Listening to Punk Rock|Playing guiatr

✮Talents✮
Being invisible|Art|Noticing things others don't

✮Strengths✮
Not giving in to bullies|Standing her ground|Avoiding conflict

✮Weaknesses✮
Depression|Not having many friends

✮Fears✮
Knowing some of her powers| Finding the other powers she might have

✮Gifts✮

Literally invisibility, Speed.

✮Secrets✮
My gifts| Her Foster family

✮Family✮
N/A

✮Friends✮
Vanessa, Ryan, Theodore.
(Message if interested.)

✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
Fate
(Message if interested.)

✮Enemies✮
Luckily
avoided.

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮

. Home Room .
. European History .
. Drawing .
. Lunch .
. Photography .
. Biology .
. Physics .

48cc400af77d0a8daf419ee58b149c3c.jpg
Accepted.

Was going to post tonight, but I'm having writers block for Kyler. Mainly because I don't have many interactions with him, since Gabrielle/Lennox haven't been posted for since my last post and...

@XxDreamingxX - Are you still participating? Because I'm wondering if I should still have Kyler interacting with Quinton or not?

Anyways, I'll probably post tomorrow, whether I get any more interaction for Kyler or not. I figure, if nothing else I could at least get him to homeroom so I'm not holding anyone up for very long.

I really wanna hear from theo!!!

I have been waiting forever!!!!

I'm sorry guys. It's just that there isn't really anything to reply too. I'm waiting for the roleplay to move along.

I'm sorry guys. It's just that there isn't really anything to reply too. I'm waiting for the roleplay to move along.
Wanna have Kyler and Quinton walk to class? The bell rung so it's time for all the characters to move along to homeroom.

Same with me lol...I don't know what to post next...thought we were going to class.

Also @Autumn_Burns_Red - I was rereading the IC to make sure I knew what was going on, and I was wondering if anything is going to happen to @Satan's Mistress 's characters, because one of the character's used their power in the hallway and like knocked people out with it. I was thinking that maybe they could get called by some guards to go to the principles office during homeroom, and that could cause some disturbance in the class and some suspicion or whatever. Just an idea.

Also @Autumn_Burns_Red - I was rereading the IC to make sure I knew what was going on, and I was wondering if anything is going to happen to @Satan's Mistress 's characters, because one of the character's used their power in the hallway and like knocked people out with it. I was thinking that maybe they could get called by some guards to go to the principles office during homeroom, and that could cause some disturbance in the class and some suspicion or whatever. Just an idea.
That is actually a really good idea. I LIKE IT! That shall be done in the IC

I really wish I could post, but Emma is the type that is (almost) too late for everything. The breakfast time itself she was supposed to be late to as well but I didn't want to be left too far behind, so I went a bit out of character there.

Unless someone wishes for interaction, then I can move her earlier? Just let me know. Been alone long enough now XD

So important news. I have to get the laptop fixed so I'll be using a mixture between my tablet and my phone. I will still be posting but it is be less often and may have mistakes in the posts. Hopefully it will be back soon!

Reactions: Brea
Umm... @Ashley Moon just saying, all the kids are trapped in the school, and I'm pretty srue the posts are generally 3rd person.

Umm... @Ashley Moon just saying, all the kids are trapped in the school, and I'm pretty srue the posts are generally 3rd person.
Yes, I was about to mention this! So thanks Unbound. But yes, @Ashley Moon the post are required to be in third person. I will accept this one because I don't want to inconvenience you, but for future posts, please write in third person. Also please put the name of your character above your first post. It's confusing without a name.

Last edited:
Reactions: koolkat4595
Is this still alive?