Status
Not open for further replies.
Susanoo, Japanese, God of Storms, and the Sea

Nickname:
Susa

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Powers:
- He may whistle and it can change the direction of the wind, he cannot increase the
amount of wind too high, unless he wants a killer headache.

- For entertainment he can create a small tornado in a fountain or such, this comes
useful when he has to stir something for his brother.

- If he's close to the water he can create small blocks of water,
but he can't hold them for more than a few minutes

Grade:
Second Year

Club(s):
Sparring Club

Personality:
- Short Tempered
- Rebellious
- Short Attention Span
- Careless
- Impatient
- Easily to Jump to Conclusions
- Ignorant
- Sensitive

- The Sea
- Seashells
- Child Toys
- Katana's
- Fights
- Winning
- Competition
- Plums
- His Brother (Not in the in love way.)
- His brother's baking
- Tornado's
- Chocolate
- Fish

Dislikes:
- Most People
- Selfish People
- Discipline
- Losing
- Being Teased
- Bitter Chocolate
- Fire
- Asparagus
- Fish Eggs
- Eggs
- Crowded Places

Relationship Status:
Single

Friends:
- Cindy
- Freya

Enemies:
TBC

Family: (If any.)
Tsukuyomi (brother)

Appearance:
A 5'4 shorty. He's averagely built.

Weirdly in hot temperatures he's wearing swimming trunks with a sweatshirt,
well he's always wearing a sweatshirt with a tank-top under.
He wears a shark tooth necklace always and a 'Hawaii' anklet.

Last edited:
Can you hear it? My screams of relief?

Ahhhhh. I'm finally done.

So, I just did a count... 3 sex gods, 3 war gods, and 3 fire gods so far (including Agni) XD Stupid ancient religious people, why'dyou have to go and make all your gods be the gods of a hundred different things!?

Also since I can't find anyone baggsying it yet, I'm claiming Student Council President for Mayari.
Already claimed it awhile ago , sorry! Back on pg one or two!
Looks like that's about four gods and goddesses for the Student Council. Should it be added to the clubs?
Because we like variety and different cultures? We aren't stupid and @Shayla already claimed it

Alrighty guys, sorry for the delay - I had to take a bit of a rest. So yes, @Shayla already called for the role of Student Council President. I'll have to read through everything to double check...
Yes, Student Council may now be an actual club. @chaosheart13 I believe you wanted Nabu as the scribe?

I just now read through it, and I'm super sorry @xLarius but @Karakui asked in Mayari's CS. I did, however, look up some roles for Student Council, and what I found open was Treasurer, Public Relations Director (I'm assuming that's basically the Pep Rally Commissioner), and Secretary, if you'd like!

Mayari's CS. I did, however, look up some roles for Student Council, and what I found open was Treasurer, Public Relations Director (I'm assuming that's basically the Pep Rally Commissioner), and Secretary, if you'd like!
Aye, Secretary fine. cx.

Student Council 101. This is going to be... Great.

Aye, Secretary fine. cx.

Student Council 101. This is going to be... Great.
Sweet! I'll get the club up once I get home!

Also, to add onto the male count - I'll be making Nyx's brother Erebus c:<

@PastelChaos

Yeah, I wanted Nabu as the scribe. Can't wait for this to start~

EDIT: Also, how does Bishamonten look? He's a Japanese god btw and in Buddhist lore

Last edited:
Ohhh can anyone else join? :0 this looks super cool~

@Desi

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can still join in on the fun!

Woo! Well if that is in fact the case, (i hope they count lol) can i reserve the māori god Ao?

Woo! Well if that is in fact the case, (i hope they count lol) can i reserve the māori god Ao?
Go for it, my dear!

I'm finally home, so I'll get to writing down the Student Council and writing up my CS for Erebus!

Because we like variety and different cultures? We aren't stupid and @Shayla already claimed it
How is having a bunch of gods with the same role "variety"? Also, if you aren't a follower of an ancient religion, I wasn't even calling you stupid, and on top of that, I was actually making a joke, so...

Wow, talk about diversity in cultures.

This looks mighty fun but I noticed it lacks old Slavic mythology, so if possible I would like to apply with role of Perun, Slavic god of thunder, war and fire. He was also associated with oak, mountain, wind, weapons made of stone and metal but first three are most prominent.

Wow, talk about diversity in cultures.

This looks mighty fun but I noticed it lacks old Slavic mythology, so if possible I would like to apply with role of Perun, Slavic god of thunder, war and fire. He was also associated with oak, mountain, wind, weapons made of stone and metal but first three are most prominent.
Well the list doesn't really limit cultures, moreso expand to where my mind thought up on the spot - But I can definitely add it in! You'll see it up there once I'm on my laptop!
Feel free to make your CS now ^-^

Hm, would anyone care to join a fight/sparring club? I'm sure Huitzilopochtli (That name is a mouthful, geez...) would be more than happy to be a part of a club like that. Bishamonten too, maybe, to keep his skills up to date.

Name: Hecate, Greek Goddess of Magic, Witches, and the Crossroads

Nickname: N/A

First Year

Sexuality: Bi

Powers: Magic Sense- As a goddess of magic, Hecate is better attuned to the supernatural than even her fellow deities. She can identify a god simply by their unique magical signature.

Spells and potions- Hecate is able to cast spells and mix potions to solve many an issue.

Divination- Hecate is talented at seeing the near future, but anything more than a day or so in advance is still cloudy to her.

Saleswoman- As a crossroads goddess, Hecate is an expert saleswoman, able to convince a lot of people.

Grade: 1st

Clubs: None at the moment

Personality: The one thing that describes Hecate more than anything else is tight-lipped. You'll have better luck prying loose a soul from Punishment than you will getting her to give up her secrets. That said, she's usually rather warm and friendly, at least for a goddess who is occasionally associated with the underworld.

Likes: magic, moonless nights, long walks outside, a good laugh.

Dislikes: Rain, jerks, gods who treat mortals like toys.

Family: Parents- Perses and Asteria

Hm, would anyone care to join a fight/sparring club? I'm sure Huitzilopochtli (That name is a mouthful, geez...) would be more than happy to be a part of a club like that. Bishamonten too, maybe, to keep his skills up to date.
Susanoo's in.

I mean seriously.

He's so up for violence.

Poor Tsuku.

I want to give Naunet an Egyptian accent but all the ways of using one in writing look like racist stereotypes XD

Yes! Medb definitely would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.