• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Guardian Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, say my lance or spear was electrically charged

Would I hurt aquatic things more?
Interesting question.

In the spirit of science, yes, it would.

Whether that will kill a Terror? We'll... find out, I'm sure.

I'm interested, willing to play corporal if you'd like. I actually have a character in mind for that role, and @Boo Girlie BoomBoom knows which one I'm talking about. (mission unleash the Ghostie is a go)
Great. I'll be controlling a LOT of superior offices, many of whom will come and go fairly quickly, so I'd prefer it if someone else was the leader of our small group.

I'm interested, willing to play corporal if you'd like. I actually have a character in mind for that role, and @Boo Girlie BoomBoom knows which one I'm talking about.
o,O;

Ummmmm... kinda' like no. No the Boo Girlie doesn't know which one you're talking about. Thinking that you gots me mistaken for someone else, bruh. Like just exactly who are you...?

Unless you're stalking Boo--WAIT! Know what! I had some underwear go missing from my laundry the other week! EEEWWWW!!! @@!! I don't want it back! Keep it! I don't know what you did or put in themEEWWW!!x_x!!

~shudders~ ew.

(mission unleash the Ghostie is a go)
Oooohhh...! Boo know you! Hey~hey^^!! Was j/k up there... know what amina? :33~

They do still need to be human! The weapon they get eventually will be on they craft fir themselves with guidance from an expert.
Right. Boo was just thinking of modding weapons to suit a particular style and look. Oh! But like speaking of which... is the fighting IC'ly more like Anime/Comics/Wushu and Wires!! or is it more like Gritty War Movie 'Murrika!! styled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back