The Great Fantasy

"It's fine," she replied, smiling. "I hope it didn't tire you out too much though." She waited for him as he drank. "Um... Faroh... I hope you know thay I... I consider you my friend," she said, blushing. The truth was, she liked him more than a friend, but she couldn't admit that yet. "So... If you need blood... You can have mine."

Riley stood next to him, looking down at her feet. "As long as you promise to only take a little. Or at least enough that you can heal if a situation like that comes up."

Riley said how he she liked him as a friend, this made him happy, he never really had friends. He took off his recently purchased shirt, exposing the top half of his body to the sun, stepping into to the lake.

"H-hey!" Riley said, surprised. She went to the edge of the water where she stopped, glaring at the water. "Um... You have fun swimming or whatever," she said nervously. "I'm going to that cave... And... Please don't leave your shirt."

Riely backed away from the lake and began heading towards the cave, her hands held tightly together as she walked.

Riley wished him to have fun in the lake as she walked away, towards the cave. Faroh though to himself as she went. Alot of things had changed over the last couple of days, they had been in life or death situations, and this had thrown them closer together, pushing Faroh out of his life of being carefree and easy, only having to worry about himself, he thought of what the mite become of them in the future.

Riley stared into the cave blankly. She was standng at the mouth of the cave, unwilling to walk in. She never really liked being in dark places, especially not alone.

Riley sat outside of the cave, facing the lake. She watched Faroh, smiling as she realized how attatched she had become to him.

She liked him. A lot. Riley glanced away for a moment, laughing gently as she admitted it to herself. It was true though, she liked Faroh more than anyone else she had ever met.

Faroh got out of the water and sat on a tree stump, letting the sun dry him naturally, the water had refreshed him. He then put his top back on, following the path Riley had took towards the cave, and found her sitting outside the cave, he walked over offering her his hand to help her up.
"Everything alright?" He asked.

She took his hand and stood up. "It's fine... The cave was just a little too... Stuffy..." she lied, not wanting to tell him she was a little scared. "Anyway, how do you feel?" she asked, smiling at him.

How did he feel? He replied "I feel.. Happy, when I'm with you." Smiling, leading her into the cave, as the sun set on the horizon, over the forest. "How do you feel?" He asked in return, just realizing they were alone, in the middle of a forest, no-one else there.

"I feel... Happy too. I haven't been this happy for a long time," she replied. She refused to look into the depths of the cave, her head twisted to the right as she looked out at the lake. "Since I met you, I've felt really happy," Riley admitted.

This made Faroh smile, he liked that, to feel he made her happy, they had a strong friendship, didn't they? Perhaps more than friends, who knew? He remembered when they had been on there way back to their room in the inn, when the guard had been there, he wondered what might have happened if the guard had not been there, they were in particularly good moods that evening, as he sat down, against the back of the cave wall.

"Hey Faroh..." Riley said, shutting her eyes for a moment. She turned to him, "Could you... Come sit closer to me?" She smiled a little, but she was flustered and nervous. "I... don't like dark places, so... It'd make me feel better if you sat closer."

Riley almost laughed. That was true, but not completely. She really just wanted Faroh closer to her. Riley hoped she wasn't so readable that he'd be able to tell.

He laughed, not scornfully, but through admiration, he got up from his side of the cave and walked over to where she was sitting, putting his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close so she felt safe, he could feel the warmth of her body against his. "Is this better?" He asked.

"Much better," Riley replied, leaning against him. She smiled and put a hand on his stomach, gripping his shirt a little. "If I fall asleep, don't leave, okay?" she told him.

Though, she knew for a fact that she would not be falling asleep anytime soon. Riley liked having him so close. It made her nervous, but it also gave her a warm feeling. "Hey Faroh," she began, "Back there... I said you were my friend, but... I like you." Riley blushed again. "I know, it seems a little too soon. But it's true," she admitted.

Riley leaned her body against his, smiling and placing her hand gently on his stomach, "Don't worry," He started "I wouldn't leave you" he wiped a strand of hair off of her face, as she told him she liked him more than a friend, much to his delight. She blushed slightly, which made her look even more attractive, Faroh smiled "I like you too" he said, pulling her closer as he gently kissed her on the cheek.

Riley smiled as he kissed her cheek. She liked the softness of his lips and how gently she seemed to treat her. Riley kissed his cheek in return, still smiling. She rested her head on his shoulder and shut her eyes for a minute. Riley opened her eyes and looked out of the cave's mouth at the darkened world.

Riley returned the kiss, which made him feel warm inside, a feeling he hadn't felt for a long time, of trust, and love? Perhaps. She rested her head oh his shoulder, it was getting late now, as he looked outside, the twilight shining in through the cave mouth, rather scenic, Faroh thought to himself.

Riley sat up and turned to Faroh. She smiled, putting a hand on his cheek. "It's getting late, do you want to sleep now?" she asked. She leaned slightly closer to him, so that her lips were about an inch away from his. "I'll give you a good-night kiss if you say yes," Riley said, her tone of voice slightly teasing.

Riley's tone of voice was slightly flirtatious Faroh thought to himself, and he like it. He nodded his head in agreement, proceeding to kiss her lightly on the lips, teasingly, before pulling away, waiting for her next move.

She smiled, giggling a little. Riley leaned over and pressed her lips against his. "Too bad you said yes, or we might've done more. Now we have to go to sleep," Riley teased, laughing gently.

Riley teased him as she lent in to kiss him, he took one of her hands in his, and ran the other one through her silky smooth hair, "Eh, really?" He smiled, pulling away from her. "Well, then, I guess I better go to sleep then," He teased back, laying on the floor.