The Great Fantasy

She couldn't help but lay down on top of him, her head resting on his chest. "Very well then Faroh," she said. "Anyway, the bare-ground is dirty and I don't have another option, so we'll have to sleep like this all night," Riley teased.

Faroh laughed as she put her body on top of his, he could feel her warmth, seemingly as it if was his own, though he had no intention of sleeping, he though to himself as he pulled her closer to himself, kissing her again, deeper this time.

She smiled. The sound of his laugh was relaxing and smooth, she loved hearing it. Riley accepted the deep kiss, putting her hands on his chest. Leaning away, Riley winked at him. "You're good at that, I'm glad my first kiss was with you," she said, referring back to when he kissed her to hide their faces.

Riley laughed a little, kissing him gently.

Faroh wondered whether she found it freaky, getting intimate with someone who was old enough to be her father, well, even grandfather. It certainly felt strange to him, though this didn't dampen his spirits at all, he was thoroughly aroused now, all over his body, emotionally and physically. He felt slightly ashamed of himself though, for reasons he didn't quite understand, Riley looked like she was enjoying herself, and so was he, he thought, returning her kiss.

She smiled a little, but sat up. "Hey Faroh, are you okay with this?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "I mean... You are older, but I don't care... But if this makes you uncomfortable..."

Riley looked at him gently, her eyes soft.

Riley asked whether he was okay with this, saying that he was older but she didn't mind, "No, I'm fine with it" he smiled, stroking her face with his hand.

She smiled and leaned down again. This time she kissed him with more passion, holding one of his hands gently. Riley pulled away and kissed his cheek.

Farok kissed her on her lips, slightly putting his tongue into her mouth, then he pulled away, proceeding to lovingly kiss down her neck, biting it a little, he looked up at her, asking "Are you sure, this is what you want?"

She blushed gently as he bit her neck. Riley looked at him and smiled. "Y-yes... Do you?"

Riley leaned her forehead against his, closing her eyes. "I have to admit, that I do want this..."

She blushed slightly as he bit her neck, holding himself back from sucking all the blood out of her body, damn he though to himself, though he knew he could control his urges to drink when with Riley, he closed his eyes as their foreheads touched, replying "Yes, yes I do want this also."

"Then..." Riley said, her voice low and gentle. She held one of his hands gently. "We're... All alone..." She pressed her lips against his, her tongue slipping into his mouth slowly.

Faroh played with Riley's tongue in his mouth, putting his into her own, as he put his hand down through her dress, feeling the skin on her back, silky and smooth, with the other hand gripping the back of her head, running it through her hair, as they kissed.

Riley shivered a little, feeling his hand on her skin. Not because, it was cold, but because it felt good and quite pleasurable. Her hand gripped his shirt as they continued to kiss, her tongue pushing against his gently.

Faroh started to breath deeply, as he pulled away from her, before kissing her passionately again, he could feel her thighs tightly around his body, his emotions flaring, not knowing what to think.

She could feel him breathing deeply as he kissed her again. Riley pulled away, scooting back a little to let him sit up so she could pull his shirt off.

Riley smiled a little. "I'm sorry," she said gently.

"Sorry?" He said under his breath "Don't be... I.. Want this." As he sat up letting her pull his shirt off, feeling the chill of the night air against his pale skin, illuminated by the moonlight that was shining into the mouth of the cave, he placed his hand on her back, undoing her dress.

Riley smiled as she felt his hands undoing her dress. She leaned against him as the dress hung loosly around her shoulders.

Blushing a little, she kissed down his neck, letting her lips barely brush his skin.

Faroh felt aroused as Riley leaned against him, her dress falling off of her shoulders as she did so, she kissed down his neck, lightly, this gave Faroh a feeling inside he hadn't felt before, and it wasn't lust. He wondered what it could be as he slowly kissed her chest, feeling her skin against his.

She put her arms around him, kissing him on the lips. Riley slowly pushed Faroh back tonto his back while she pulled her dress off the rest of the way. She continued to kiss him, her heart beating quickly.

Riley pushed Faroh away from her as she took the rest of her dress off, then continued to kiss him, Faroh took her hands in his, holding them tight as he kissed her cheeks, the her neck, biting slightly as he did so, getting lower until her reached her chest, pulling away to take his trousers off.