• Air

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Earth

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to edit his biography in the following manner:

Ceirean was born as Eilton Weaver, son of the King and Queen of Esangria. However, circumstance arising around the time of his birth resulted in his parents passing him on into the surrogate care of a young Witch, "Wrachlir" Sinann Morwen. Under the care of Sinann Eilton was rechristened as Ceirean Firth, and raised to a lifestyle resembling that of a Gypsy.

After nearly a decade of traveling the seas, Ceirean accompanied Sinann back to the Royal Palace of Esangria, where the King and Queen had requested the Wrachlir's services. It seemed that the young daughter of the Royal Family, Lerretta Weaver, had not yet been able to access the magic to which she should have been attuned to; Sinann was charged with the task of using her enchantment to release this power within her. Taking this opportunity, King Weaver requested Ceirean's assistance.

In this effort, the King was able to arrange for Ceirean to meet with him and the Queen. He revealed the truth of Ceirean's heritage, something he believed to have already been explained to the boy by Sinann. However, Ceirean was left enraged by the meeting, and denied any connection to the King or Queen; even with evidence provided, proving his heritage, he maintained that he was the child of Sinann Morwen, and that the Weaver name meant little to him beyond its Royal authority. Despite being convinced of his lineage by the end of the meeting, Ceirean had unofficially renounced his birthright.

He never spoke to Sinann of this event, and would spend nearly another decade away from and avoiding the Palace. Around age fifteen, he left Sinann's home, to explore the lands and seas on his own. After two years of half-planned wandering, he returned to his mother. His return was welcomed with unwelcome news: They were returning to the Palace, for another meeting with the King and Queen. This time, however, the meeting would take place in a guarded chamber within the Palace Dungeon; both King and Queen had been accused of disposing their young son. They knew, however, that they had been used as scapegoats to the crime; after all, what motive did a King and Queen have to dispose of their "only male heir."

Ceirean was again treated to a recanting of his origin story, only this time it was backed by Sinann herself confirming that every word of it had been true. No explanations as to why were offered, though they were promised when the time was right. The King and Queen requested two things of Ceirean: Find the truth behind the disposing of their son and take up the throne once their names were cleared. To this, Ceirean promised to uncover the truth; but he would never take the throne.
Ok understood, but if he wants no part of his father or mother than he denies the crown; what would be from there on? soldier...rebel? something other than heir.

Ok you guys I'm editing the pictures of the school and rooms, the RP'S booming and I want to make it look nicer.

Ok understood, but if he wants no part of his father or mother than he denies the crown; what would be from there on? soldier...rebel? something other than heir.

I guess that would be an issue. I suppose I can have him taking the role as heir even though he really doesn't want it.

• Love
Reactions: monsieur
So... the introduction of 'tablets' in the classroom begs that I ask the question: what sort of time period is this supposed to be? Is this in fact a technologically advanced society with electronics? Or are these tablets supposed to be magic-based devices?

Just kind of a nitpicky observation of something that feels out of place.

• Love
Reactions: monsieur and Silver
So... the introduction of 'tablets' in the classroom begs that I ask the question: what sort of time period is this supposed to be? Is this in fact a technologically advanced society with electronics? Or are these tablets supposed to be magic-based devices?

I was going to mention that on here glad someone else did it for me but I did mention that my character didn't know what it was in or how to use it in the IC

Ps: I might get a bit sidetracked with other things because I'm currently downloading knight's of the old republic

• Love

Its magic basted, good thing you asked I'll further fully answer your question.

The class your in is chemistry, its not what it sounds like keep in mind this is a day and age in which kingdoms were formed with that being said i'll continue.

chemistry assignments consist of these things, your teacher(the one im in the process of making) will send you on missions to gather dangerous and I cannot stress how dangerous these items are. your to collect them for the projects in which you do and hold them over your tablet (if you've ever watched/read sword art online then you'll get what happens next.) the item you have will activate the tablet and it will be stored inside, the reason for this is because characters will steal your item if they don't have it. Each time you complete a task your awarded with 25 credits, the closer you get to 2500 the closer you are to winning your kingdom.

Homework, projects, group assignments = life threating tasks in which you may just come across a wild beast....that could....or could not kill you lol

there trips you take with your class, you leave on the tour bus's to different areas of Fatlin you learn Honor, Friendship, Loyalty, and Knowledge of the lands. (which helps you become a great ruler.) There ARE creatures you come in contact with like Ogres, Cyclops, Giants, Trolls, Demons, Dragons, Necromancers, Rangers, Woodlyn Guardians, Witches, and other things.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Its magic basted, good thing you asked I'll further fully answer your question.

The class your in is chemistry, its not what it sounds like keep in mind this is a day and age in which kingdoms were formed with that being said i'll continue.

chemistry assignments consist of these things, your teacher(the one im in the process of making) will send you on missions to gather dangerous and I cannot stress how dangerous these items are. your to collect them for the projects in which you do and hold them over your tablet (if you've ever watched/read sword art online then you'll get what happens next.) the item you have will activate the tablet and it will be stored inside, the reason for this is because characters will steal your item if they don't have it. Each time you complete a task your awarded with 25 credits, the closer you get to 2500 the closer you are to winning your kingdom.

Homework, projects, group assignments = life threating tasks in which you may just come across a wild beast....that could....or could not kill you lol

there trips you take with your class, you leave on the tour bus's to different areas of Fatlin you learn Honor, Friendship, Loyalty, and Knowledge of the lands. (which helps you become a great ruler.) There ARE creatures you come in contact with like Ogres, Cyclops, Giants, Trolls, Demons, Dragons, Necromancers, Rangers, Woodlyn Guardians, Witches, and other things.
Okay now this sound freaking epic

• Love
Awesome.

• Love
I was going to mention that on here glad someone else did it for me but I did mention that my character didn't know what it was in or how to use it in the IC

Ps: I might get a bit sidetracked with other things because I'm currently downloading knight's of the old republic
So the tablet is small about the size of a generation 1 iPad, its used for each class you take it to each class what ever assignment your given you collect the item Hold it over the tablet and its stored inside. all you have to do is click on the item list and it hovers over it, Your able to interact with the item anytime. you give it to your teacher at the end of the assignment (when you get back to school) and do what ever it says do.

for example. your teacher wants you to choose members for your group.
you're given a list with the following items

nightshade
dragon breath
nymph wing
ogre toenail

you get on the tour buses and leave for what ever area in the land of Fatlin he/she tells you to go. you and your group have 2 days to find the items and store them in your tablet. when you get back to school he/she will grade you on your completion of the task and team work. with all of the ingredients you create the potion/item.

so lets say you collect them all because you need to prepare a healing potion, you cant make it if you don't have the proper ingredients right?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So the tablet is small about the size of a generation 1 iPad, its used for each class you take it to each class what ever assignment your given you collect the item Hold it over the tablet and its stored inside. all you have to do is click on the item list and it hovers over it, Your able to interact with the item anytime. you give it to your teacher at the end of the assignment (when you get back to school) and do what ever it says do.

for example. your teacher wants you to choose members for your group.
you're given a list with the following items

nightshade
dragon breath
nymph wing
ogre toenail

you get on the tour buses and leave for what ever area in the land of Fatlin he/she tells you to go. you and your group have 2 days to find the items and store them in your tablet. when you get back to school he/she will grade you on your completion of the task and team work. with all of the ingredients you create the potion/item.

so lets say you collect them all because you need to prepare a healing potion, you cant make it if you don't have the proper ingredients right?
Okay I love can't wait till we get our first assignment

• Love
Guys im cram packed with things to do like fix the details of this RP plus I have another one to keep up with, I also have to get these beasts for you guys and finish the map....not to mention the details and edits of the teachers. my plates full so please stay calm and patient with me.

Can anyone tell me how step-by-step how to do the link boxes

the one where its in a box with a button that you click and it opens up showing the contents of the inside?

[.spoiler=title here] text here[/spoiler] Take away the "." at the beginning
what happens
text here

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb..._graces_white_backgrou_www_wallmay_net_28.jpg you do know that lavender haired girl is Malacia twin of Malcious? right

what happens
text here
thank you my friend! C;

How it's written, but yet again take away the "."s

[.spoiler=title here] text here
[.spoiler=title here] text here[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

what it looks like
text here
text here

what happens
text here
what do you do when multiple boxes keep appearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.