• Air

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Earth

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by that
I've followed your instructions to the T. it makes the box but you see it copies it multiple times with nothing in them. forgot to reply

I've followed your instructions to the T. it makes the box but you see it copies it multiple times with nothing in them. forgot to reply
I'm not exactly sure is wrong but another was to make the box is the very last thing on the second editing thing at the top of where you type is a short cut for it. Looks like an
eye with a line through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not exactly sure is wrong but another was to make the box is the very last thing on the second editing thing at the top of where you type is a short cut for it. Looks like an
eye with a line through it.
Look at the details of the RP.

Look at the details of the RP.
If you want to you can make a spoiler around them to make it more tidy
to look like this

How it's written (Take away dots as normal)

[.spoiler=Title here]

[.spoiler=Title here][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I'm going to make a Earth Kingdom if that's alright
Fine by me, lol I spent ALL night making this map. I think it'll; be done later on today.

P.S GUYS you can make HOW EVER many characters you want, just make sure your able to use and remember them all.

if you want a position that's taken by me in the teachers section then let me know via PM and I'll delete mine and put yours in.

Appearance:
centaur_by_cg_warrior-d4m8lwz.jpg
AGrVtJ.png

Name: Kyle Forbid

Sexual Preference: Pansexual

Race: Centaur

Kingdom you were born in: Earth

Placement: Chemistry teacher

Personality: Noble, Brave, Helpful, and Sweet. Kyle is probably the only normal teacher well except for the part where he's half horse half human, He loves to encourage his students. His a peaceful person and only fights when he thinks there's a reason to. Because he's a hybrid a lot of smug comments and looks are passed his way, but he's to Proud to acknowledge them. He fights his battles with kindness.

History: His mother and father were both centaurs, he's the youngest compared to his father. There peasants people and live in the Earth kingdoms villages. His father has joined the kingdoms armies, and has contributed a lot of power and help to them. His mothers a healer and know one ones the wear about of his older brother. He studied constantly and became a tutor for the Kingdoms children INCLUDING Malacia and Malcious. He's a well known person, and well respected even by Malcious. He wanted to teach at Oreyano because he has passion for giving others his wisdom and knowledge.

Ability:

Speed- Because of his horse lower body he has the ability to run faster than humans or other species.

Powerful kick- Again thanks to his legs his kicks could break the bones of a Giant with two kicks.

Long sword- Nothing special just something to protect himself with.

Shield- Nothing special just used to block attacks both magic or regular, works well against Fire attacks

Natures call- Communicates with dangerous beast easily and can sway them from being mad.

Strength: Communicating,

Weakness: Anything with the ability to use Electric Prowers

Fine by me, lol I spent ALL night making this map. I think it'll; be done later on today.

P.S GUYS you can make HOW EVER many characters you want, just make sure your able to use and remember them all.

if you want a position that's taken by me in the teachers section then let me know via PM and I'll delete mine and put yours in.
On that note, I intend to introduce Ceirean in my next post, which should be up by either tonight or tomorrow.

On that note, I intend to introduce Ceirean in my next post, which should be up by either tonight or tomorrow.
understood I will be waiting on it.

Your post was phenomenal as expected keep up the great work.

side not Its 12:45 where I live with that being said I read this part of your post

He had reached the doorway, legs trembling and begging for a moment's rest.

And fell out of my computer chair with tears in my eyes. I could just picture it now Merman king use to water but now having to deal with land. Bwahhaa Nice!

Well, I did state in his profile that he was still getting used to his land legs. I'll probably keep the trembling of his legs as an inhibition for two or three combat sessions before he finally gets used to maneuvering with them.

In other news, short response is a short response; it's getting late for me right now, and I didn't want to waste too much time not getting Levi to her point (seeing as I missed unintentionally missed it before).

In other other news, do we still have @Silver?

Yea, I'm around, haven't been noticing any alerts for these threads though. (which probably means I noticed them, but forgot to click on them)

sorry folks but dont worry i shall bring it back to life

Status
Not open for further replies.