Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PCkiqK.png
[/url][/IMG]
Name: Craetos Dramnlynn

Sexual Preference: Straight/ Heterosexual

Race: Permanently Conjured Spirit (Was dead but revived via a pact ritual that gave him a form that can manifest as physical)

Kingdom you were born in: Water

Placement: Knight, Water Kingdom/ Assigned to protect Lerretta Weaver

Personality: Cold (bad pun intended), calculating, brutally effective/efficient, a little socially awkward due to a lack of respect of personal space

History:A warrior mage born in the Water Kingdom, who died around the age of 16. Before his death he was working on a combined mastery of both ice conjuring/manipulation and teleportation. After long time after the witch incident, Lerretta sought to better herself by obtaining a portable source of water energy. After many failed attempts by various individuals, generally ending in mysterious disappearances, Craetos was born again unto this world. His form isn't always physical, and is controlled by his will. His pact with Lerretta makes it difficult for him to go against her will, sometimes hurting him if he disobeys. Generally he is loyal due to his sense of debt at his new lease of life provided by her. Lerretta can use him as a pool of water energy in emergencies.

Ability: Metaphysical, water energy based form
Ice conjuring / manipulation
Teleportation
Experience with weapons such as swords

Strength: Assessing situations and their probable outcomes
His ice magic and teleportation
Ability to phase in and out of a physical form

Weakness: His near undying loyalty to Lerretta
The need to spend time as in a physical form to recharge his energies
Accepted awesome character by the way.

It'll take some rewrites on my part then. I had filled in the uncertainty by creating something tyat leaned towards a pseudo-Hamlet situation, with a cousin, either intently or just by chance of action, being in a position to twke the throne from the reigning king by surrounding him in suspicion of treason against a possible usurper; which I suppose would mean that there's have to be royal blood coming from both sides pf the family.

I guess my biggest issue with your iteration is that I'd have a lot of work to refit my character's bio. That and it strikes me as unlikely that the bastard child of a father that likely sent him and his mother away woukd be drawn back to help him. Could we perhaps say that my character simply a direct son of the king and queen, but separated and distant from his family over the years since his birth? It just makes my life easier and helps keep the character sound in returning to his father's side.
Until you and essence come to a mutual agreement on the position of Heir im going to have to open it for someone else...it'll be partially reserved but I cant save it if more people want it and you guys don't know what to do.

Same for the other reserved positions I'm giving a deadline of 5 days to create a Character and have the information in to me. You don't have to Role play if your busy with other things just message me and let me know or I'll just trash your creation and open the spot for someone else.

p8iPC2.png

Name: Clarabell June

Sexual Preference: Straight

Race: Human

Kingdom you were born in: Water Kingdom

Placement: PE Teacher

Personality: Clarabell can sometimes be pushy or tend to show off, She enjoys picking her favorites and giving them special treatment. She's flirty with other teachers and students, She likes to make others Angry others being Ms. Olivia Plum. She's got the hots for the battle/combat training teacher Lezard Coreaner.

History: The principal of the school traveled to the Water kingdom and watched a Swimming challenge where he witnessed first hand the amazing speed of Ms.June, Where he later asked her to apply for the open spot of PE Teacher. Of course she disagreed at first but days later she realized she didn't really have much to her name. She didn't harness any special ability's like the People born and raised in the Water Kingdom. She migrated there and learned the speed of a mermaid. She brought along her Shark friend who lives in the school pool.

Ability: Speed

Strength: Working with hands on tasks

Weakness: Being Judged, Lonely​

imagesQ9J6JC2E.jpg huJfLa.png

Name: Vince Glarbrow

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Race: Vampire

Kingdom you were born in: Fire Kingdom

Placement: Nurse

Personality: He adapts (Find out through the RP)

History: He secretly worked for the King as a assassin but couldn't come to kill one person, so he lost his job. He traveled for days until he stumbled upon a school of the sorts where he interviewed for the position of school nurse. It was accepted and so now he works there. (there's more you find out though the RP)

Ability: Heals with his blood, Drinks blood, Poisonous nails, Mind control for a limited amount of time. If he bites you he can change you into a vampire servant.

Strength: Large groups of people, dark areas

Weakness: Light areas, Crosses, Holy things, Angels​

@Equinox

Just as an FYI. If you try to freeze my character I will ignore it. That is both overpowering and nullifying. Ill just have her burn the ice off her and continue moving forward.

Reactions: monsieur
^I was actually going to call on something like that with your introductory post, @Equinox, with your statement of everyone feeling a chill through their body. Any time you state an effect over any character that isn't your own, you're breaking the rules (describing what other peoples' characters are feeling is included in this, as well as automatically freezing them without offering a chance for countering).

Your character is actually pretty overpowered as written, so you need to be more responsible with how you play him.

If I were to have Aurelia go off the hinges there would be very few to stop her due to her demonic blood. She would turn into a demon. But! I keep her cool and mellow as that would be completely overpowering. She just has a big mouth on her but a lot of back it up.

I wont ever have her completely loose it as she would be power gaming constantly. It wouldn't be fun for anyone and not even myself playing the character.

^I was actually going to call on something like that with your introductory post, @Equinox, with your statement of everyone feeling a chill through their body. Any time you state an effect over any character that isn't your own, you're breaking the rules (describing what other peoples' characters are feeling is included in this, as well as automatically freezing them without offering a chance for countering).

Your character is actually pretty overpowered as written, so you need to be more responsible with how you play him.
The 'feeling of a chill' is pretty much the exact same as someone walking in and everyone looking, in regards to the freeze, the girl who was taunting luci had changed the situation while the other boy was unable to input, so I simply reset the scene to Luci and the other boy immobile in the room

Thats not what we are talking about. You just cant 'Freeze' people...

And likewise, you can't just expect (even less dictate) that every character in the room is looking at yours.

My point wad that the two that I froze, where frozen in the first due to one of them not being there at the time. So my input into that situation was basically nothing

Nevermind... I know I wont get anywhere.

Last edited:
1. He cannot simply freeze anyone as it is quite easy to simply say that you dodge, you break free, he misses or ANY other factor you want to employ to avoid it
2. You are miss the basic fact that no matter what happened, neither Luci or the kid he was holding up could move! So it was nothing more than a flashy way to say that I was watching the situation unfold

1. He cannot simply freeze anyone as it is quite easy to simply say that you dodge, you break free, he misses or ANY other factor you want to employ to avoid it
2. You are miss the basic fact that no matter what happened, neither Luci or the kid he was holding up could move! So it was nothing more than a flashy way to say that I was watching the situation unfold
It's all in the way you wrote the post. You posted in a format of: "A walks over and freezes B." Writing it out in this manner insinuates that the effect happened without fail. Your second point in the quote above only further supports the insinuation that he did "simply freeze" them.

It's much more acceptable to state "A used X attack, attempting to freeze B in place," or something similar. Posting that way makes it clear that you're not simply dishing out automatic damage/effects to other characters, and will, ultimately garner more respect, and probably recognition, from others.

It's all in the way you wrote the post. You posted in a format of: "A walks over and freezes B." Writing it out in this manner insinuates that the effect happened without fail. Your second point in the quote above only further supports the insinuation that he did "simply freeze" them.

It's much more acceptable to state "A used X attack, attempting to freeze B in place," or something similar. Posting that way makes it clear that you're not simply dishing out automatic damage/effects to other characters, and will, ultimately garner more respect, and probably recognition, from others.
Once again you misinterpreted my second statement. Both player couldn't move. Ergo, doing something that may have not allowed them to move would mean nothing. I understand the way I phrased them may not have been the best and I apologise for that.

Once again you misinterpreted my second statement. Both player couldn't move. Ergo, doing something that may have not allowed them to move would mean nothing. I understand the way I phrased them may not have been the best and I apologise for that.
Where exactly do you get that neither of them could have moved? They both seemed pretty capable pf doing so at the time.

@Become

I stopped trying. Your making sense to me but they aren't picking it up or just refuse to see it from another view.

Status
Not open for further replies.