THE GIGER COUNTER [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it's perfectly fine.

That's the point actually. I want people to add their own flavor, otherwise it wouldn't be any fun.

And yes, that does seem it would very in-character for Hector not to immeaditely jump in on the super-idea.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Cool! Don't worry, he'll come around soon (maybe with a little blackmail on Zenda's part), and it won't impede the momentum of the plot any.

Loving playing Hector so far, by the way. Outspoken characters are always a ton of fun to write dialogue for. Especially speedsters!

I must confess I did have to slip in the super-friends reference, seeing as when the Justice League got formed in the DC cartoon, the Flash was the first to draw the parallel :L

Great posts, guys.

I'm really enjoying where this is going.

EternalMusic, that scene with Kate and the little robot was almost something out of a Nintendo game, quite awesome.

Same with Nell, Imagineer, the estactic nature and enthusiasm is so crystal clear.

hehe I am glad you thought about that~ I just couldn't help it with the way that you created her last name~ ^^

So I guess I'm up next again? Already?

I'll have something up for sure by tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
And I got one up again.

So who started the trend of using colors to dictate speech.

I think we have -

Orange - Sia
Light Blue - Ian
Green - Ms. Zenda
Blue - Nell
Yellow - Kate
Red? - Hector

Cool, I replied too.

I'm not currently using colour-coding for Hector as I'm using a quote system to kinda point out who he's talking to. You guys feel free to make his colour red yourselves though!

I just use colors to indicate thoughts since its hard to make out italicized words in the white, yet I dislike typing completely in colors

I use color coding. It makes it easier for me to read what other people and I wrote. It's something I do. If you don't like it then I can stop.

Uh... I dunno.... Has El replied? If so then it is my go~ ^^;;

I don't think he has, but you can if you wanna, I don't want the rhythm to die off or anything

Oh snap, I'm sorry.

Yeah I was waiting for Eternal to post.

I think we'll give RareSecret a chance and then I'll post again.

Sorry for the lack of clarification.

Hey guys, I'll post today now that RareSecret got one in, and we'll keep the momentum going.

Not giving up on y'all yet. ;)

Aaaaaand I posted.

And with Ms. Zenda gone for a bit, one can only wonder what's going to happen now...

Heeeeey, who's posting next?

I don't want our rhythm to die. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.