THE GIGER COUNTER [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just want to say, based on people's post so far, this is getting pretty good. I'm kind of seeing analogues to Teen Titans already, which is totally intentional and totally good.

Example -
Ian - Beast Boy
Kate - Raven
Nell - Starfire (This one is so spot on)
Hector - Robin?
Sia - Cyborg?

Anyway, looks like I'm up next again. I figure the order above is also the posting order for now, Ian, Kate, Nell, Hector then Sia. Obviously depending on the situation when we get deep in the superhero story it may change. But now that all the characters are here I think Ms. Zenda's appearance is due, so my next post may be very long.

Also I'm going to be doing illustrations for each of these characters in the coming days, so look forward to that. They are long overdue.

So I totally posted again to keep us on a roll.

Figure I had to introduce Ms. Zenda sooner or later now that we got the whole gang together.

I kinda wanna post again, but I'll wait for Sia and Kate

You can go ahead. If I went into Sia character now it will be about how annoying and naïve everyone is and I want to go on more.

I am writing up my post right now~! give me a second~ ^^

OKay... I can see my posts getting really multi coloured during the fighting scenes.... =_="

Reactions: TheImagineer
hehe why thank you~ I shall try and keep it up then. It is just easier to read who is speaking and such cause Kate doesn't really bother to learn names.

Hehe~ Whoop whoop!!! ^^
I wonder how I am going to make Kate open up though... It will take a lot of time and effort by a particular person... ^^;;

Well it is up for you guys to decide~ It could be Nell or Hector or Ian or Sia~

haha~! Well she isn't going to go out of her way to talk to anyone so someone has to take the plunge. Ian tried to but gave up rather quickly~ ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.