THE GIGER COUNTER [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, it's up to you.

But we can wait. Two hours is nothing.

If you're too busy though don't feel bad, it's okay. :(

It's not fair of me to keep you guys behind. I won't be able to post for another two hours, so I'm going to have to drop out. I hope you guys have fun. :)
Honey, two hours is nothing. We're just making sure we're not burying anything. Stay if you wanna (:

Edit*
It looks like we're going to be swamped tonight, and I won't be able to post anytime soon. I appreciate that you're all willing to wait but I don't want to be a burden.

Have a great role-play! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, I've nearly finished a post. I bring my laptop to work when I work nights and sit on Iwaku, I just have to do things before doing nothing, so if you don't mind waiting, I'll have it up ASAP.
This isn't a regular thing, it's just tonight. I'm usually a speed freak when it comes to posting. :)
No, that's totally fine.

Don't ever feel pressured. I've got all the time in the world.

In other news, you guys should add me on Skype @ hejin57, I want to add people to the group at some point.

So I guess I'll post up next to keep the ball rolling and we'll just have to wait for Immensia to drop in if someone else wants to play her.

I am so sorry that I suddenly disappeared like that! I had two concerts one after the other and today I had an audition for another band and it was my mom's birthday so I have been really busy for the past three days... ^^:;

I am so sorry that I suddenly disappeared like that! I had two concerts one after the other and today I had an audition for another band and it was my mom's birthday so I have been really busy for the past three days... ^^:;
Oh, no worries. I was going to post today and then you would go after me naturally.

I don't have skype...

EDIT: I have yahoo messenger...

No, only one person for now.

It's not a big deal if you're not in the group. Don't worry about it, this thread seems to be working out fine.

Reactions: EternalMusic
all done~ Hope it is alright~ I didn't really know what to say in it so it is just a load of gibberish in all actual fact ^^;;

all done~ Hope it is alright~ I didn't really know what to say in it so it is just a load of gibberish in all actual fact ^^;;

Hahaha, this whole Kate talking in the third person business is working really well. She's just as awkward as I imagined her to be.

I'm very curious to see how this team develops. I just hope we have someone with Immensia on board at some point. xD

Anyway, it looks like Imagineer has their opening, so I'll wait for them to post.

Can I claim Sia Williams?
Heck yes.

I'll put you down as Immensia and send you her info. Feel free to interject at any point with her introduction, since she was supposed to come after Harvey Randall's last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.