THE GIGER COUNTER [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, actually I'm going to edit all my posts so I have my colors too, haha. xD

Reactions: EternalMusic
oh then I am confused about the dislike now... ^^;;

Well, I'll give Harvey Randall some time to post before we move on.

In other news, you guys enjoying this RP so far?

I'm actually pretty flattered you all like these characters so much. Truth be told I put a lot of time into them, haha.

I love my character~! Kate is so interesting! She is kinda weird and aloof but then the back reason for it is actually something that can be played with a lot~

A quick sketch I did of Immensia.

YG5axnj.png

I'm going to start full body works of the whole Giger Counter, with all of them in and out of costume.

The question is who will be done first? Probably Ian, then Kate, Nell, Hector and finally Sia.

Reactions: TheImagineer
I know~! Awesome! You are a great drawer!

So while we're waiting and all, anyone have any idea who they think is going to ship with who?

And with that recent post of mine, things start get serious.

I hope it doesn't seem like Ms. Zenda's ignoring people's characters. It's just so many people that I have to move the story forward in the past tense. :/

Whoop whoop~! I already have a ship! >///<

Do we want Kate to show her powers now as well?

Yes, this is her time to shine.

I forget I made her power so specific. She can only pixelize things if they're red, blue or yellow. xD

Reactions: EternalMusic
haha! Okay I shall see what I can do ^^;;

Sorry for popping into the post order a little! Just felt like it'd be more in Hector's character to reject the idea at first, being a soccer prodigy - he probably has plans that don't involve spandex. Thus it'd have been a bit weird for him to stay quiet whilst everybody else flashes their talents - only waiting for his turn before he says something.

Edit: also that freaking drawing is awesome, Armani. I'm really digging your artstyle!

I hope you don't mind me messing around with Hector's character a little bit, I'm still trying to get a feel for him so if I'm doing anything counter-productive to the RP then let me know. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.