The Gifted Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughs, "I was just saying that is an awesome power!"

wow she shows her self "im Somebody" she said with a smile taking of her hoodly reeles her space hair and eyes bark blue eyes wich has stars falling on her skin and a pale complaceton (?)

He hops down off his bed. "I can control all the elements. You know, earth, air, water and fire."

"Well who the hell asked you?" Sam makes a wind storm chase after her. The wind floats her away.

the wind just gose by her and she smile "thats not going to help you"

Sam smiles, "Yep I can mix them all together if I wanted to. But that can get pretty dangerous." he chuckles.

"I imagine so. Now!" He claps his hands together "To go sometime. Which time, though, hm?"

Sam tilts his head a little confused, "Wha-" then the announcments interrupted him.
"Attention students. Please report too the assembly room."

she rolls her ees and sighs snaping her fingers she half of the room schaters into speace "have a nice day boys" she walks in and the shaterd morrord room be comes hole again and she wounders around space sing eacking feet from a show called mushishi

"Time to go." Gone.... And back again. "Oh, i might as well bring you along." He grabs your shoulder for a moment and starts walking" Lets go, we dont have all day." He stops "What am i saying, yes we do"

He smirks and walks towards the assembly room, "I wonder what the assembly could be about."

He walks with him. Everyone in the halls are standing completely still. "I don't know."

(Ok Im so going to shock you later when the assembly starts and everyones inthe room)

The girl they meet before a perres infrount of the mic with a smile she take off her hoodie "good evening i am princable Somebody i would like to wellcome all the new studients this year and congerats on beening specle as all of us nowthe stubient body persadont would like to say a few worlds befor you all go on with yor day ajd year" she smiles and moves ot of the way so the studint body persandon so she could seek

Once they get in the room Sam sits in the front row. He looks around at all the students and notices something... all the upperclass men had crescent moon tattoos on their foreheads. The color was different on each student. Some even had certain designs coming out of the moon. He looked at the teachers.. they had the same thing... and they all look very young. Thats odd...

He looks around at everyone frozen in place. "If I try, they will all think they remember us walking in.

"Come on man. Lets just stay. There must be a reason why the upper class men have these tattoos."

"Well, obviously we are going to stay. Just going to let time start running again. (btw, he is now wearing something similar to the picture to the left.)

Status
Not open for further replies.