The Gifted Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
He zipps up his pants, "Then what the hell are you?" he walks out the door.

she srugges she knew what she was Somebody a humen darkness that lks around the place

He walks out of the bathroom and heads to his dorm.

Ikki is in the dorm with his box of art supplies, a few unfinished painting, and his guitar on the floor in front of the bed.

Sam grunts then notices Ikki.

hello" she said to Ikki she didnt let him see her but hear her she did

Without looking up, Ikki says "Hello, Sam and friend" thinking sam had brought a friend into the dorm. He continues to stare at his half finished paintings.

she walks up to Ikki and left a panting but to him it looks like its flying in the air as she walks with it looking at it

Sam sighs, "I have an invisible stalker." he walks into the room.

"I noticed. And we just got here." The painting suddenly leaves her hands and returns to the floor where it was "Don't touch my things."

i am not a stalker but a mear watcher to man kind" she said in a girl voice then in a mans voice she said "amazing al though its not finish"

His painting is now back on the floor in front of him, suddenly finished. It is a rose. There are now paints on one of the desks and paint on Ikki's hands and face. "It is finished now. And dried."

Sam grumbles, "Yeah there is a word for that woman. Its called STALKER."
Sam was surprised that Ikki could paint. At least they have something in common. Sam hides his sketch pad under his pillow.

"Sam has a point. Who are you, anyway?" Ikki is no longer on the bed and is sitting at the desk with one of the paintings in front of him. He was not there a moment ago..

Sam was a little confused at first... then he realized what his gift was.

"By the way, you asked me earlier.... um..." He checks the clock "Ten minutes ago what my gift was. The answer is time. Starting and stopping, going back on occasion. It is quite fun."

He looks at him and smiles a bit. "Dude. That is awesome!"

He is not there anymore. He walks back into the room, carrying several boxes of Pocky with one hanging out of his mouth. "I'm sorry, what?"

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Status
Not open for further replies.